Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
Encounter another Ms Mulins bug, even if you choose her to be futa she will come with a strap-on in the couch scenes.
Nevermind, i'll just play Ludus Master, it's my favorite anyway.

icc1412

Nov 23, 2018
this game doesn draw any cpu nor gpu power and has rly low framerate like 1 frame per second. on top it say 500ish mb memory and 0fps. anyone else having this issue? would be glad if someone could help. thank you

Last edited:

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
this game doesn draw any cpu nor gpu power and has rly low framerate like 1 frame per second. on top it say 500ish mb memory and 0fps. anyone else having this issue? would be glad if someone could help. thank you
1. Well, if your game is the same as in the GIF below (1FPS, and yes, it's from another game by the dev...), then most likely you will have to save up for the next year and still replace your computer with something a little newer...
2. 500 MB is how much physical memory your computer has allocated for "main thread of execution" the game - quite accurate if you compare it with what the "Task Manager" shows and considering that the dev thinks that there are 1,000,000 bytes in a megabyte, and the Task Manager that there are 1024X1024 = 1,048,576 bytes in a megabyte.
3. fps: 0 - this for everyone... Is not a bug, but a featur - the dev just put a placeholder there for nowe, so that gamers don't measure their dicks, but play the game...
4. Glad I could help you...
FPS.gif

Reactions: icc1412

icc1412

Nov 23, 2018
1. Well, if your game is the same as in the GIF below (1FPS, and yes, it's from another game by the dev...), then most likely you will have to save up for the next year and still replace your computer with something a little newer...
2. 500 MB is how much physical memory your computer has allocated for "main thread of execution" the game - quite accurate if you compare it with what the "Task Manager" shows and considering that the dev thinks that there are 1,000,000 bytes in a megabyte, and the Task Manager that there are 1024X1024 = 1,048,576 bytes in a megabyte.
3. fps: 0 - this for everyone... Is not a bug, but a featur - the dev just put a placeholder there for nowe, so that gamers don't measure their dicks, but play the game...
4. Glad I could help you...
View attachment 3990463
damn. and here i tought my new gtx 3060 would be enough. maybe its just my old mainboard or cpu. total seduction 1 was working flawless. anyway, thanks for the advice mate.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex9107

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
damn. and here i tought my new gtx 3060 would be enough. maybe its just my old mainboard or cpu. total seduction 1 was working flawless. anyway, thanks for the advice mate.
Well, everything is clear, the "TI" postfix is missing in the video card name... :)
But seriously, these games use the same DirectX9 and if TS1 works fine, then I don't see any reason why TS2 shouldn't work... (except for the line with FPS, which you can ignore altogether).

Brokenrubbers

Jun 2, 2024
This month, both TS2 and WOL will get and update. The first one will be TS2.

Pregnancy will be added for Belinda and Marion. As usual, it will be optional and if enabled, it will unlock additional scenes and situations unique to each character. Besides pregnancy, I'm also planning to add more content for existing characters (possibly continue with seduction quests for Dalia and Zana). There will be also new content for female/futa mc, this time focusing on lesbian scenes with existing female characters (Amanda and Lila). The update is planned for the mid of September. More detail about other content later. Cheers. 1725589953500.png

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Apologize if I'm late to the party but why does the OP say version 1.2 but all the download links are version 0.8a?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Apologize if I'm late to the party but why does the OP say version 1.2 but all the download links are version 0.8a?
The download links include all of the dev's games, so the version is based on the current month of the update, 0.8a, while the 1.2 is the update version for the specific game.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The mega link is for the older version 1.2, the other links in the op is for the right version of the game 1.3.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes