EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover1.jpg

Overview:
It is a real time sims-like rpg game with quests, char. building and main story line.

I have developed a 3D engine which I intend to use (among other things) to create adult games. The further development of projects will depend on Your support. As this is a single person project, I do all the programming, animations and modeling myself, until I will have enough resources to hire additional members of the team.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-06
Release Date: 2019-05-07
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.4
Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Premium Code: 22556078
Side Story:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Troubleshooting:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1ojs2rskc7e7.jpg sh1nrq0tz94y.jpg

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's buggy more than anything. Yeah the models aren't great but it's more or less what I've been looking for in a Sims mod. take out all the basic shit that the Sims (3 in my case) have and make an interesting sex game. Edit: So was going through some of the folders seeing if there was anything for me to edit, cheats are possible but only for Patreon Supporters, so really want that code now.

2nd Edit: So he's on a monthly charge but doesn't have a initial pledge charge. Basically just pledge dodge to get the codes as I am doing right now, waiting on the code to be sent, claimed it'd take less than 24 hours before he sends it. That being said he's only 4-5 more updates before he's completed the game and says that all content will be available when the game is finished instead of a backers wall that blocks content. He also claims that each update takes 3-4 weeks so that's 4-5 months before he's finished.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
and got the code 10 minutes after it was sent: 24116141

Edit: this code is for version 0.6, unsure if it works for 0.7, if it does then feel free to use it but note that version 0.7 doesn't actually need a code anymore thanks to a kind user.

Last edited:

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks everyone for this game. A few bugs I have found (prostitute not letting me in Club and crash on journal). The art style(?) won't be everyone's taste, but there is good content.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Getting DirXstart has stopped working, anyone knows fix?
your game crashed, that's pretty much it. as for art style, don't care, it's good enough and the content is nice. I too have the glitch where I can't enter the club. Unsure why but I did use the cheats from the Patreon crap heavily. Side note, apparently this is his second game, the first is a brothel sim. Only link I've seen for it was from the dev and it was located at SVScomics (or something like that) so yeah, he can fuck off. He's using SVScomics and that's a site I consider worse than Patreon.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Wow, this game is actually decent for something that is only 20MB in size. It's better than most of the stuff I see that take up more than 1 GB of space.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this game is actually decent for something that is only 20MB in size. It's better than most of the stuff I see that take up more than 1 GB of space.
Because most of the games out there are relying on high res images and textures as a selling point for their games, where this developer has opted for making their game playable first.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes