Total sex control

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Do you know games in F95( and outside of that) that you have full control of how sex goes? Games where you can have anal and still keep virginity and you don't have those unwanted moments where an event, without your knowledge, steals your virginity or does that something you don't want.
Examples of what l played that explain the concept are : Karryn's Prison(indirect way but still applies), Degree of Lewdity, Broken & Loved and Artificial Academy 2

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I mean, total sex control is almost impossible, you seems to be talking about games that have virgin routes, try looking here.

I played many games with virgin routes but don't really remember all of them unfortunetely, most were japanese for sure, so if you want to dig for them yourself try checking this tag combo japanese virgin female protag.

For more sex control try life of holly, this game allows you to focus on very specific sexual actions as you level them. The game is not completed but you should be able to go very far without vaginal sex and focus on the specific sex actions you want.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I mean, total sex control is almost impossible, [...]
You can remove the "almost".
Even with puppetted games, that offer the most variety since you don't have to draw/render all the poses, you'll always be limited by what the author had in mind. If you want raw and rough anal and it isn't coded in the game, you'll not have it whatever how much control you have over the action.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You can remove the "almost".
Even with puppetted games, that offer the most variety since you don't have to draw/render all the poses, you'll always be limited by what the author had in mind. If you want raw and rough anal and it isn't coded in the game, you'll not have it whatever how much control you have over the action.
Yeah I just said almost because I can see some small exceptions if you play stuff like skyrim/fallout/sims4 (modded games that didn't had sex in the first place) since sex is entirely optional you don't need it to play the game.

And yes, you will still be limited by what modders have created but if you feel like any sex action is missing you could always mod it into the game yourself.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Games where you can have anal and still keep virginity and you don't have those unwanted moments where an event, without your knowledge, steals your virginity or does that something you don't want.
I'm trying to do a sort of hidden route like that but it's nowhere near launching.

generally you'll only have anal first if the dev especially wanted to include it. otherwise it'll always run into anal being seen as the ultimate prize on the sex ladder, which requires unlocking vaginal before anal.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying to do a sort of hidden route like that but it's nowhere near launching.

generally you'll only have anal first if the dev especially wanted to include it. otherwise it'll always run into anal being seen as the ultimate prize on the sex ladder, which requires unlocking vaginal before anal.
l noticed that too. Lot of times, the dev wants to add their own likings, and as such, you don't get to see freedom in erotic games. Even though l loved the freedom that immersive games have (Deus Ex 1 or even SpaceStation 13/14)
It seems l have exhausted every possible game here in F95. l set my bars very differently. Artificial Academy 2 touched me very differently than any other game. Its concepts are genius, that only need to be improved and perhaps combined with other certain concepts to make it full experience, have a purpose. Even that Daigaku Gurashi made me happy playing it.
The only thing that remains is to make a game. Yes, that is for the best. Inspired by other examples, it is always a good time to get to work.
"Every obstacle for good and by analogy every comfort for bad!”

Thank you for your suggestions all!