Unity Abandoned Totally Moonlighting Much? [v0.4.5] [SoulReaverFo]

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
unknown.png

Overview:
A spy styled RPG set in the Totally Spies world, where you play as Tim Scam the new head of WOOHP; A spy organization full of many secrets. Train your spies and battle forces to make your organization #1.

The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and ! Train your stats to unlock new gadgets.
Get through numerous missions/events to be found in the vast intelligence agency of WOOHP.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-19
Release Date: 2020-12-01
Developer: SoulReaverFo - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Title.png 1.png 001.jpg img (1).png 006.jpg img.png 005.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg img (2).png 007.jpg 008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'd really advise people to wait on this one. I work on this, and there's truly not much beyond that scene with Sam in the shaft, but I'd hope people who liked the show keep their radar on it. It also needs some script corrections.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nice a totaly spice game i loved the serie and the girls are hot as always aslong as you keep there tits the same aka small.
alex sam and Clover

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I hope the Engrish isn't as bad as the description and the last sample screen.

"founder and head leader"??? Usually a spy organization is a government entity, hence no "founder".
"head leader"? He could be the head of the organization, a team leader or maybe the head instructor?
I can't really tell. I think I'll avoid the headache and wait a few and see.
We'll correct that stuff around. In the show though, as simplistic as it is, Jerry was the founder of WOOHP, I don't believe it's government funded.