Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.07] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

blazzeegregore

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone has the links for the 2 free costumes (link page 14 of this thread) ? it refers to the dev website, but both links seems to be gone. I have the 2 costumes set on the previous version but with new version 1.07 it needs to be reinstalled.

Thanks in advance

Edit : I'm just stupid, it's on his patreon now. Both links if anyone is interested.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
how do you free the girl up and get to touch another girl? I do about everything but I am always stuck with the first girl, 'cos I can't get her free nor I do know how to get her free

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Man this guy milks his patreon supporters, now he makes a kissing mechanic. Hahahaha, gonna take another year to do it.
You do realise he knows how long he takes and encourages patreon subs to sub for the month only for content updates (which is what I do). The people who stay perma sub just do it because they can at this point. Also where credit is due, the kissing feature has happen a lot faster compared to the maid costume.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Man this guy milks his patreon supporters, now he makes a kissing mechanic. Hahahaha, gonna take another year to do it.
Or he'll never end up doing it, like how breast sizes were supposed to be a thing and now the "temporary small breast mode" has been more like "permanent small breast mode"

Reactions: harem.king

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
not the feature i was hoping for, but cool i guess. it's just, for a game primarily about touching the girl... you'd think he would have added the ability to make her cum without a dick in her. like, she even gets wet from the touching. let her cum from it.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Not clear yet when exactly, but updated costume versions are already released for download:

"(Mar/23/2024)

This is an update for all additional costume sets required for "Touch The Girl! V1.08" to be released at a later date. If you update these in advance, you'll be able to play the game immediately after the main game is updated. Please read "HOW2INSTALL.txt" in the package for installation(update) instructions."

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
not the feature i was hoping for, but cool i guess. it's just, for a game primarily about touching the girl... you'd think he would have added the ability to make her cum without a dick in her. like, she even gets wet from the touching. let her cum from it.
kasumi rebirth could... the guy downgraded his own work.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes