Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.07] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

TinyDude

Mar 9, 2018
What is this hard version anyway?
In the hard version you will be able to use "the device", more commonly known as penis, to actually have sex with the tied up woman

Sawatex also made clear that while he himself is not allowed to uncensor due to Japanese laws, he will try to provide support fo an uncensored version (mod support maybe? Not sure)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Sawatex also made clear that while he himself is not allowed to uncensor due to Japanese laws, he will try to provide support fo an uncensored version (mod support maybe? Not sure)
kasumi flash had a plug in system that enabled you to import modified files to play over the mosaic censored bits. it checked your geoip and disabled that if it found youre on japanese IP ranges.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
kasumi flash had a plug in system that enabled you to import modified files to play over the mosaic censored bits. it checked your geoip and disabled that if it found youre on japanese IP ranges.
So if someone in Japan would use a VPN then there wouldn't be a problem? ;)

Wonder what would happen if you would sandbox the game using a VM or firewall in that case.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So if someone in Japan would use a VPN then there wouldn't be a problem? ;)

Wonder what would happen if you would sandbox the game using a VM or firewall in that case.
you could probably hardware d/c your internet and not produce a positive match, but you need internet connection for the DLsite auth. its all weird.

Feb 12, 2018
I have been waiting for this since Kasumi Rebirth.
When I saw this update I flipped.. but no hard version yet.
BTW I wrote to sawatex re a bug and he replied the next day and was very kind <3.

Cant wait.

Reactions: darlic

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Dont worry we got our eye on this game like a hawk :D - even im waiting for that sweet hardcore mode lol :cool::cool:;)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So first thing first: the developer is sawatex. Developer of the original feel the flash. Nobody is stealing anything.
Second: how do i change clothings?

Reactions: Isaku and Armonie
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes