3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:
Custom, a swordsman from a small village, is on a journey when he comes across a carriage being attacked. He defeats the attackers, rescuing the lovely maiden Kumiko. Kumiko was on her way to Toushin Toshi (Combat God City) to search for her father. She suspects her father is in the Combat God Mansion, residence of the annual combat tournament's champion. In order to get in, she needs to partner up with someone who can win the tournament that year, and Custom agrees that she can be his partner. They head to Combat God City to enter the tournament.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-04
Release Date: 1990-12-15
Developer: (requires Japanese VPN to enter)
Translator:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other games in the series:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Toushin-Toshi.jpg Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
o_O "unlockable sexual content" What the Hell that means? Can anyone explains that please?

spops

Aug 6, 2017
I played a chunk of this a few years back... The grind was insane and the h-content was bare. It was a little fun for a while though.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Although victory in each round of the tournament earns one gold, special medicine, and other wonderful prizes
That gold piece had better been hand-crafted as the magnum opus of an artist born once per generation, that was killed after making it.

Or is it more like the equivalent of a $100,000 bill?

Reactions: guybro

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
This and the sequel are so fun given what they had to work with, alicesoft is one of the best Hgame companies imo

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
This game and especially Toushin Toshi II can hold its ground to this day :D

Sep 4, 2017
google search cheats, there are some available directly in the game itself to make it easier.
I tried to google search cheats before I asked my question here, but I didn't find any. And I don't know how to find the ones that are available directly in the game.

I only find some secrets here:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
HAH! this looks like the prequel to rance!
that pink haired girl becomes rance slave later in the series.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does anybody know if there is a HCG guide around? I can't find one anywhere, yet one guide I read (about doing a minimal run) indicates a need to have 0 Evil at a certain point to complete the run, so does this mean we have missable CG events if we don't manage the main characters Evil stat correctly? I need my retro-grade CG's!

Reactions: Mik666
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote