Seeking Tower Defense/Strategy

Hoodlum86

Apr 3, 2020
3bf.jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Evening everyone! I'm trying to find Strategy games that play like Millennium War Aegis. Games that are tower defense-esk, or formation driven, but don't suffer from arduous amounts of romance and inflated grinding. (Which is what Nutaku is notorious for) I don't mind putting in a bit of work for a reward, but Aegis has a bad case of "pay to skip syndrome"

Can anyone recommend a good Strategy game with a healthy mix of gameplay and 'funplay?' Story doesn't have to be good as long as the gameplay itself is even semi-solid.
Hardcore stuff is an option.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Evening everyone! I'm trying to find Strategy games that play like Millennium War Aegis. Games that are tower defense-esk, or formation driven, but don't suffer from arduous amounts of romance and inflated grinding. (Which is what Nutaku is notorious for) I don't mind putting in a bit of work for a reward, but Aegis has a bad case of "pay to skip syndrome"

Can anyone recommend a good Strategy game with a healthy mix of gameplay and 'funplay?' Story doesn't have to be good as long as the gameplay itself is even semi-solid.
Hardcore stuff is an option.
Check out Kamidori Alchemy Meister: https://f95zone.to/threads/kamidori-alchemy-meister-eushully.635/

It's not Tower defense, but it's highly tactical turnbased strategy with excellent RPG and base-building mechanics.