RPGM - Completed - Tower of Ardia [v1.02] [o_m / Kagura Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

datarelay

Not bad, but nothing special. Your typical female heroine who has to be raped again and again if you want to see the scenes. You have to go way out of your way to actually see the scenes since it has barely anything to do with the actual progress of the game. It is non stop tentacle scenes in the tower and some creepy rapists in town, with your generic depravity meter going up and having the heroine, the only female in the scenes, slowly becoming more and more depraved. The art is very beautiful, it has a unique shine and shading to it, and you can see in the gallery room that the scenes are plenty. But nothing much beyond that average level. Few kinks despite all the tentacle obsession, and in many scenes the art is pretty much the same. Slightly above average, but falls a couple of points because of the grind needed to elevate your depravity points and to actually fight the monsters. If you don't play it you are not missing much.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

agus gines

One of the best Hgames ive ever played,
    Pros:
    - Good Art
    - Good story
    - Good gameplay
    - voice acted
    the story and the gameplay are not the best of all time but they are good enough, the art and the amount and variety are the best aspect of this game by far, It has multiple cg with monsters and humans
    has a corruption system in place and tracks all your H stats, it even keeps track to who or what you lost your virginity to with a nice short text to add flavour
    and the voice acting is fine, it isnt too much or too little
    cons:
    - The art can be a bit messy
    thats the only negative thing I can see, that the CG may feel a bit too much for some people or to exaggerated
  3. 4.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Details/Gameplay.
    //Hot female mc to play as. :giggle::coffee:
    \\Introduction is offered.
    //The goal of the game is to cure your cutie-pie sis.
    \\No true game over. You'll be returned back into the game even if you land on one.
    //Very simple corruption system. You can max depravity easily by losing to mobs or traps.
    \\Day/night mode. Some scenes only available at night.
    //Warp. Can quickly go places.

*Combat.
    //No game over from normal mobs.
    \\Traps and floor damage, watch your step.
    //Full restoration pentacles near boss rooms. Perfect spot to grind.
    \\Battle molestation. Enemies can molest mc in battle, some skills are restricted when this happens. Hot. :giggle::coffee:
    //Typical rpgm combat.
    \\As depravity rises higher, you acquire succubus-like skills that allow you to do stuff like absorbing enemy hp/mp.

*Art/Sex Art.
    \\High quality art.
    //Semi-transparent clothes.
    \\Variety of expressions.
    //CG room is available.
    \\Able to skip already seen scenes.
    //Good amount of scenes.
    \\Focus on defeat scenes. Self-destruct skill is provided.
    //Game-over scenes from boss monsters.
    \\Exhibitionism mode. Can strip at around 70 depravity. (Three hearts.) Battle molesting becomes extra hot. :sneaky::coffee:
    //Some scene variations. Depending on whether you're naked or not and your depravity level.
    \\Art is reused in some scenes.
    //Focus on monster sex, especially tentacles.
    \\When you clear the game once another cg room will open, all scenes are unlocked there.

*Sound.
    //Sound settings available.
    \\Partially voiced. (They just inserted some words into some dialogues such as "i'll work hard" in Japanese.)
    //Pleasant enough ambient, but abruptly cut off sound implies that the tunes are too short and badly edited.
    \\Expressive sound effects in some scenes. Sighs, gasps, etc. (Big props for this one.)
    //Step sound. (Can silence, look at hint section.)
    \\Various sex sound effects present. Moaning, slurping, gulping, etc.

*Translation quality.
    Kagura.

*Hints.
    \\When offered to change name use ESC to delete letters.
    //The note icon you can see while engaged in combat shows whether fast combat is enabled or not. Use shift to enable.
    \\F4 to resize game window, F5 to go back to main menu, shift to skip text, always-dash can be enabled in options.
    //Mouse control available.
    \\Talking to random npc's may lead to quests or items.
    //At night you may find different loot and opportunities.
    \\Exhibitionism mode can block some opportunities, take care.
    //There is a shop that sells items that can increase/decrease depravity.
    \\Certain item can be found in the slums, it can silence the sound of your footsteps.
    //Can spam "work in the pub" for easy 1k gold per shift, don't need to talk to customers past first time.
    \\There is a pack of bandits in the slums in a tent, they give good exp and gold and respawn, grind them all you like.
    //At some point the shop next to the guild will sell Ruby, these massively beef your magic attack.
    \\Defeating odd orc gives you cat ears, an absolutely op item.
    //My regards to the cat, it was fairly enjoyable ride. ;):coffee:

*Afterword.
    This game clearly puts sex first and everything else a distant third, not necessarily a bad thing.
    Just a thing, a thing that some people will like more than others. :whistle::coffee:
    Devs had given so many ways to cheese combat that only the ultimate noob would cheat in this game.

Have fun~ :giggle::coffee:
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Good Cgi artstyle
    ✅ Very straightforward & easy
    ✅ Tiny bit of pseudo voice acting (first lines of sentences)
    CONs
    ❌ Very short game
    ❌ Not much of interaction
    ❌ Steep „corruption“
    ❌ Story/characters/writing rather bland
    ❌ FMC Dresses like a hoe from a get go & no costume changes
    Comments
    Also coming to STEAM . Anyhow.... it was okay... short little game with few good scenes & fetishes. But overall this is one of the weaker H-rpg games. I wouldn’t recommend it. Artstyle was nice but otherwise I feel like it’s not worth the time.
    No grind if going slutty route.
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Vyacheslav Grinko

A simple and beautiful game with average length and impressive artwork .

Story is simple you have to face the terrors of each floor in order to help your little sister wich she is very sick and the only way to save her is by completing all of the towers that doing so will grand you a wish .

Combat is the typical rpg style with turn based lots of skills and magic options to eliminate enemies in your way making it easy to complete each floor.

Corrupting system is easy the game gives you options of side jobs in order to max out the corruption meter fast plus there are items in the game that can help you speed up the proces in doing so. The game has plenty of game over scenes and endings easy to accomplish and the feature new game plus only changes your sexual status bar meaning that you can use the previous checkpoints in order to clear the game fast in order to explore different endings. Overall it was a fun game to play and not to long to beat .
  6. 4.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:D Turnbased combat RPG Game, with town exploring, mid battlefuck, H-events.
    The game has the corruption system that includes H-counter, and virgin status. But H-scenes during combat doesn't affect the H-counter. which is weird and kinda disappointing. :rolleyes:
    The gameplay is pretty short, not really many to do in the game. You can even beat the game without grinding and buying items. :whistle:
    The story is pretty decent cuz the translation that i got is kinda sus. :unsure:
    Despite all the bad things the main character design and scenes are top notch. ;)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Reversedh

To be honest, this is a pretty good game and i enjoyed it a lot.

Story: Really line near, no plot twist or anything. Your mission is to get to the tower, go through it in order to find a cure for your little sister who is badly sick. In my opinion, the story in this game is pretty decent if not to say that it's just like other MRPGs.

Gameplay: Pretty fun actually. Most monsters in this game can be easily killed without using much effort. At least the monsters are easy to kill because you'll have to go around in this game to solve the puzzle. All the boss fight will have a defeat scene. However, unlike other games, you will respawn right in front of the boss room with full HP, so... no more wasting time going back from the start.

H-Scene: This is a shining point of this game because despite the normal story line and decent gameplay, the H-scenes and corruption mechanic are really good. Depend on time (day/night) and your level of lewd, the H-scenes might change and it makes the game really interesting. Because of some scenes are night exclusive so try to pay attention to time in this game. A little note is that most of the scenes in this game is about tentacle... so if you have this fetish, you might really enjoy this game.

Overall, this is a pretty decent game and if you're looking a game to kill your time,... this is for you. Although all the gameplay, Story or H-scenes aren't at the top, this game is still enjoyable in its own way. Remember that most of the scenes are tentacle so if you're not into this thing, this game might not be for you. Why don't you give it a try.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  8. 4.00 star(s)

myjammies

Out of all the games I've played this far, I think I found the CG in Tower of Aldia to be the most stunning. Absolutely loved it. Great character art and great CG. Sure, there are a few pet peeves about transparent cocks and what not, but in general I found it excellent. The game also does you the favour of unlocking them all once you get through the entire game.

Regarding gameplay, it's pretty short. You can get it done within 3-4 hours if you play at a leisurely pace, exploring everything as I did. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot of areas to explore or people to interact with apart from one-liners. Few minor side quests that help you out in getting some useful equipment but nothing much, really. Where the game's story falls apart is the money aspect. Never in the entire gameplay loop was I swamped for cash and needed to raise sluttiness. I got by just by exploring the dungeon and didn't even have to grind. Got a shit tonne of money just by getting through the bosses. So, the premise kinda fell flat there and I got through the entire game without a single H-Scene. Which is a shame since most of the corruption is predicated on you not having that initial 1000G to pay which was easy to come across without even knowing I had to pay it.

The other things were classic RPGM affairs. Regardless, the CG redeems this game for me and I'm happy to have it.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

nairolf

The graphic style is very good and there are lots of in game graphics. Sadly none of the equipment changes how you look. I guess it would be too hard to have it change during each fight scene but for outside the tower it would be nice.

While this is a corruption game and there is a sluttyness metric, there is almost no progression. You pretty much can go all in from the start.

Overall a nice game if you like the theme and the graphics but with a few shortcomings.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Gianny_Molinari

In order to save her sister from a serious illness, our protagonist will have to climb Aldia's tower in order to find the spell that will save her sister's life. A very simple game actually, with a fairly linear story and different endings. The combat system is not bad, at first it is difficult but going forward it will become more and more simple, perhaps too much and we will be able to defeat many enemies. A game in which there will also be corruption of the protagonist, a corruption that we can avoid if we want. The character design is not bad and, albeit with some shortcomings, the game entertains.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1157790

The writing is... readable. The characters are all bland - it is a very typical Japanese game. There is no pacing - gangbangs and prostitution from the beginning. The progression is very formulaic (story, floor 1, story, floor 2, story, floor 3, etc.), although there are multiple endings and events throughout the city which is nice.

Nice anime style art. The protagonist's dress leaves little to the imagination, which I didn't really like. There are some decent scenes too. Also, it is censored.

Typical grindy JRPG game, although, they let you max out your character at the beginning which is nice. There are plenty of unavoidable rape scenes, which may be a con depending on what you like. The game is pretty short - it took about an hour to beat (although I took the max out the character approach).