Unity Tower of Hidden Waifus [v0.5 Demo] [Mizuki Software]

RedBarrel

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2024
hero-fixed.png

Overview:
Discover desire in Tower of Hidden Waifus, a unique hidden object game. Ascend the tower, find over 600 enticing waifus, and unlock sensual encounters with animated passion. Reveal secrets, master challenges, and unveil your deepest desires.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: Mizuki Software - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Demo
Language: English, +13
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screen_3840x2160_2023-11-10_20-57-40.png screen_3840x2160_2023-11-10_20-47-33.png screen_3840x2160_2023-11-10_20-52-00.png Ursula minigame Ursula creampie Old Man introduction Ghost introduction Door unlock animation

Last edited by a moderator:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, it's like those games where you're looking for cats, except you're looking for girls? Sounds good.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I'm convinced that no matter WHAT someone "develops" and puts out, it will - without doubt - gain some level of financial support.

Good luck dev, but this one is a hard pass for me.

Apr 8, 2019
It's generally not a good first impression when the banner art has the girl's heads appear disjointed from their necks.

MrLewdGuy

Feb 8, 2022
Doing this to save people time, here's the 100% save (It's very short)

There's only one sex scene (2nd floor in the tower after finding the key, it's the one in images). The 2nd ending is just saying you married something and there's no extra lewd imagery

The save location is here for me for anyone interested.
...\AppData\LocalLow\Mizuki Software\ToHW

RedBarrel

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2024
Doing this to save people time, here's the 100% save (It's very short)

There's only one sex scene (2nd floor in the tower after finding the key, it's the one in images). The 2nd ending is just saying you married something and there's no extra lewd imagery

The save location is here for me for anyone interested.
...\AppData\LocalLow\Mizuki Software\ToHW
Thanks for sharing this, and also thanks to everyone for trying out the game and giving their honest opinion!
We will continue working on improving it and adding content. New builds will be uploaded as soon as they're available.
Much love!

Reactions: cox123