RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
Not sure how much others can go with that, but the thing that makes me really enjoy Jester is actually the whole thing about her being fat and rather ugly.
To me it's like: "being dominated by someone you don't want to be dominated by is really dominating"

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think in ToT the focus is not that every Mistress is a wank, but that every Mistress plays her given role. At the core, of course, all Mistresses have one thing in common, they want to humiliate and degrade the protagonist.
I would classify them as normalized to the Mistress in ToT:
Scarlet: normal
Yvonne: brutal
Eliza: holy
Cobra: findom
Kuhlan: babaric
Karen: horror
Lily: youth
Claus: sugar daddy
Swan: wisdom
Crow: honor & battler
Jessica: clownish (tbh I still didnt play her fully)
Kaori: charming
Iris: divine
I would sum up their themes more like:

Scarlet: Puppy play.
Yvonne: Bootblacking.
Eliza: Priestess play.
Kuhlan: Female Body Builder.
Cobra: Findomme.
Lily: Youth.
Claus: Sugar Mommy.
Jessica: Horror.
Karen: Hardcore BDSM.
Swan: Medical play.
Crow: Combat kink.
Iris: Slave play.
Kaori: Findomme.

Can you post a link to that Jessica site? I typed it in but nothing came up :(

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Due to extreme levels of cancer this thread has been quarantined for the foreseeable future. We've had over 540 reports since this thread's creation, and it has been by far the most time consuming thread to moderate on the entire site (even more so than Milfy City and Dual family, and that's some tough competition!). This decision may be revisited in the future, we may reopen it when there is a new update (if that ever happens) but for now, this thread will remain closed.

If you do not value your health, you can continue to discuss things in the unmoderated ToT Offtopic Thread (some exclusions apply) Please make sure you've had a recent rabies shot beforehand.

Also, nobody reported to us that "8F Standalone v1.0.3.6" was released last July, as such, those links have now been added to OP. This is not a new release, but still may be new to some of you.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Unlocked.

Please note, aggressive chemo (thread bans) will be applied to those who continue to take this offtopic or delve into personal attacks, abuse, or kink shaming.

Remember, use the mostly unmoderated thread, for offtopic/raging/nonsensical stuff - TOT Offtopic Thread
The thread owner doesn't work on the game anymore as he was the reason behind most of its issues and drama, mind removing him? I can provide proof if needed.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The thread owner doesn't work on the game anymore as he was the reason behind most of its issues and drama, mind removing him? I can provide proof if needed.
Sadly this is both true and not. He still works on Respite which means we still have to wait eternally but the new floors are now Bo Wei.

Reactions: vincanity

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Sadly this is both true and not. He still works on Respite which means we still have to wait eternally but the new floors are now Bo Wei.
Unofficially, he's not a developer, he simply has nothing else to do. By that logic the guy who made the Alice fangame would be a developer too.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Ok so what we have?)
8 Floor (1 part)
9 Floor standalone (Karen)
10 floor (Egypt chick)
Swan + Crow part 3 standalone

Correct me if i am wrong :D

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Ok so what we have?)
8 Floor (1 part)
10 floor (Egypt chick)

swan and crow are on floor 6, so will the standalone content of them, floor 8 is egypt chick (iris) and floor 10 is whatever bo is currently working on right now I forgot

Reactions: NicCag and Parnaval

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ok so what we have?)
8 Floor (1 part)
10 floor (Egypt chick)

Floor 8 is the one with the Egyption which is iirc completely done but still standalone.
F9 is with 75% done Karen and 20% finished Lily.
F7 is with Kaori and arround 90% done of the main Event but still missing a food route and the post winning scenes.

S&C3 is mostly done but Ves is there as finished as Lily on Karen's floor.

floor 10 is whatever bo is currently working on right now I forgot
Big reunion and story telling with Rose.

By that logic the guy who made the Alice fangame would be a developer too.
Given that you get it by subscribing to Bo Wei this logic seems actually right.

Reactions: papey and Parnaval
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes