RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

donaldtrump21

May 14, 2021
Could anyone give me a walkthrough on how finish the crow/swan story? I'm in the part where i'm locked by Crow, and after her defeating her twice, I can't defeat her at all. Is there a level i have to be to defeat her? Swan too, im a bit confused on how to fininsh her storyline. Could someone help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

donaldtrump21

May 14, 2021
Does someone have a guide to do the endings for floor 7? I am trying to get a few of them like the lose sparring one and not getting it for example.
You need to get 3 butterfly seals and beat boss there(train knowledge of seals to make it little easier) before breaking 5 seal.
1) butterfly seal is in hidden room located in Kaori's bedroom, behind the right cupboard. you can access it by breaking 4 out of 5 lamps, and interacting with her while she's in the bed to make her go fast asleep, then moving the cupboard.

2)is in gold shrine you need to make offering. There is a book in library telling of the number of butterfly or something like that and thats the gold needed if i remember right. I think its 818.

3) kitchen collect dust from there, go to the doors leading behind kitchen and throw it into this small lake.
After that, go to the north east corner of the dungeon, youll find out huge door with 3 seals, break them, and you'll face Kaori's mentor, Lady butterfly

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes