4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 6, 2018
Heavily disagree. Feet and femdom go hand in hand because feet are the lowest part of a woman's body, and that's why it's seen as humilliating for a man to kiss a woman's foot, you're establishing some kind of master/servant relationship by doing something like that. Foot smell doesn't really enter that equation, it's just that some people have a kink for smelling feet like Bo does.
I probably should have mentioned femdom content which focuses on feet (like TOT). Generic femdom might loosely incorporate feet even if the content isn't foot fetish related just because of the servile relationship it establishes. But I'm referring to femdom content which focuses on feet. I can say pretty confidently that the majority of femdom + foot fetish type content have some varying degrees of smell incorporated into it, to the extent that the word "stinky" has almost become a turn off for me. It's pretty core to the equation.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Heavily disagree. Feet and femdom go hand in hand because feet are the lowest part of a woman's body, and that's why it's seen as humilliating for a man to kiss a woman's foot, you're establishing some kind of master/servant relationship by doing something like that. Foot smell doesn't really enter that equation, it's just that some people have a kink for smelling feet like Bo does.
On this I agree. I am much more into kissing than sniffing :D

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I probably should have mentioned femdom content which focuses on feet (like TOT). Generic femdom might loosely incorporate feet even if the content isn't foot fetish related just because of the servile relationship it establishes. But I'm referring to femdom content which focuses on feet. I can say pretty confidently that the majority of femdom + foot fetish type content have some varying degrees of smell incorporated into it, to the extent that the word "stinky" has almost become a turn off for me. It's pretty core to the equation.
Then we've been fapping to mostly different stuff, I guess.
In all of the femdom/foot fetish content I've seen, licking/kissing (foot worship) is a lot more prevalent than foot smelling. Smelling most definitely has its niche among foot fetishists, though, much like giantesses and tickling, but I don't think it takes centerstage.

Maybe @Foot Fetish Fan can lend a hand :whistle:

Jul 4, 2018
Imagine being one of those poor people who saw March 10th was going to be the release date of the update so they didn't visit the form until then and instead of being greeted to an update they were told naw bitch.

You have to wait for an announcement of a date.

So essentially waiting to be told to wait some more.

Then getting run over by a car and then shot and run over by a van and then shot twice and then run over by a truck then shot 3 times then rushed to a hospital and getting infected by other sick patients in the hospital.

Then surviving all the way up until the date of release to have the computer they were going to play on blow up and kill them.

Dec 6, 2018
In all of the femdom/foot fetish content I've seen, licking/kissing (foot worship) is a lot more prevalent than foot smelling.
We might be in agreement but are simply arguing past each other. The femdom/foot fetish content I've seen is the same (lots of foot worship), but smelling is generally almost always part of it -- usually in the beginning.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
We might be in agreement but are simply arguing past each other. The femdom/foot fetish content I've seen is the same (lots of foot worship), but smelling is generally almost always part of it -- usually in the beginning.
Oh, I see what you mean. I thought you meant foot sniffing as a central part of the action, kind of like doskoinpo does it.

Jul 16, 2018
Imagine being one of those poor people who saw March 10th was going to be the release date of the update so they didn't visit the form until then and instead of being greeted to an update they were told naw bitch.

You have to wait for an announcement of a date.

So essentially waiting to be told to wait some more.
well..fcuk me then i guess lol. i don't mind waiting more though if its worth it.

i hope the protagonist gets to touch something or have his dcik contact anything instead of just sniffing and polishing shoes and drinking piss in this shoe maker fantasy this time @_@;

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
So far we didn't get the eating socks thing I got an idea I hope Bo use it witch is make the next boss make Ethan eat her sock not like swallowing it u know what I mean and that will make him loss his mind and he needs to get red of it as fast as he can before he losses just an idea guys

May 17, 2018
So far we didn't get the eating socks thing I got an idea I hope Bo use it witch is make the next boss make Ethan eat her sock not like swallowing it u know what I mean and that will make him loss his mind and he needs to get red of it as fast as he can before he losses just an idea guys
great idea,even better,if the player has dirty socks fixed inside his mouth somehow,being bound and trapped,thats 100

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I guess there is alot of info in the perviouse pages, but if any one could spare me the trouble of going page by page, is there any news on a possible release date ?

Jan 3, 2019
Oh, yeah. Tags could really use some reworking here in F95. The only feet-related tag is "footjob", which totally sucks if you're looking for anything similar to ToT. They should've looked into their tags system instead of changing their aesthetic.
Hit that nail right on the head. Maybe I'm spoiled since ToT is my introduction to the scene, but I was excited to go looking for more foot-related content and it has been one hell of a search for squat. "Footjob" is way too general a tag to find fetish content, especially since plenty of games use the tag for just one out of sixteen scenes having it.

Is there a better way to find that good good?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes