4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hit that nail right on the head. Maybe I'm spoiled since ToT is my introduction to the scene, but I was excited to go looking for more foot-related content and it has been one hell of a search for squat. "Footjob" is way too general a tag to find fetish content, especially since plenty of games use the tag for just one out of sixteen scenes having it.

Is there a better way to find that good good?
Nope, at least not on F95. That's the problem with tags: as long as there is one scene the game qualifies for the tag. I generally figure games with 12 or more tags aren't going to contain a substantial amount of niche content.

There should be a better tag system that details overall themes in the game, with tags detailing auxiliary content separately. That way, you can tell what content you can expect to see consistently, and what content will only appear occasionally. But I dream.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
What do you guys think the floor will be like? since we are getting another really big one :D
Also since both Koda and Bo have been working on 2 floors for quite a while now do you think we could see back to back release? :D

Jan 5, 2019
What do you guys think the floor will be like? since we are getting another really big one :D
Also since both Koda and Bo have been working on 2 floors for quite a while now do you think we could see back to back release? :D
You wish. I think work for Koda's floor (which should be fl8) is only going on theory wise, but nothing practical yet, meaning we'll still have to wait.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
What if a floor had a triplet as villainess? One uses her feet, other her armpits, and the last one her ass... just sayin'~
The idea of multiple opponents has been pitched a bunch before, but never seemed to gain any real traction. All I can think is the amount of drawing that would entail. We are already going 4-6 months between updates with one girl, I can only speculate how long the delay would be were there to be twice the amount of artwork. 9-12 month delay?

Jul 30, 2018
tbh guys, i'm really fascinated, what a big fan base this game already got! Foot Fetish is kinda a big thing now, i guess haha
A huge untapped market would be more accurate imo. No idea why there are so little foot fetish games though, maybe it's the angry mob that gathers every time someone releases a game that's not all about vaginal sex lol

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I think it's more about femdom.
I'd say it's half and half, but like so many pointed out before me, there's a decent amount of femdom games, but there's so very little foot-fetish content. That's probably why the devs could even get away with 1 year development times if they wanted, there's nothing else like it on that front, so people would wait (maybe begrudgingly, but still)

Apr 20, 2018
I'd say it's half and half, but like so many pointed out before me, there's a decent amount of femdom games, but there's so very little foot-fetish content. That's probably why the devs could even get away with 1 year development times if they wanted, there's nothing else like it on that front, so people would wait (maybe begrudgingly, but still)
Idk, all those femdom games that are there are more about simple reverse-rape like monster quest or games like that.
This game covers something no other game has covered before and is the submission, the temptation and the enslavement. if there are others games like this one then i don't know them (And i'd be very thankful if someone could show me those)
Sry for my bad english

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Idk, all those femdom games that are there are more about simple reverse-rape like monster quest or games like that.
This game covers something no other game has covered before and is the submission, the temptation and the enslavement. if there are others games like this one then i don't know them (And i'd be very thankful if someone could show me those)
Sry for my bad english
They can be found, but most are incomplete or abandoned outright, in Japanese, or are VN's that involve in inordinate amount of clicking. ToT isn't perfect and the time between updates is annoying, to say the least, but it does scratch a particularly difficult itch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes