RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Has anybody asked about or heard of whether the control scheme could possibly be made to support clicking for movement and menu operations? Girl Beats Hero is another femdom RPG Maker game and one thing I adore about it is that you can play the entire game with just the mouse. Very convenient if you need your other hand for something, such as holding your Bible. Naturally, ToT wouldn't ever be entirely controllable that way because of the QTEs. Still, it'd be good enough. I don't really know the mechanics of development using RPGM though, so maybe it's not so easy.

I'll ask myself if no one has heard anything about it; only reason I ask first is I try to avoid making Discord alts and it'd be a tad awkward if someone recognized my main Discord handle.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
next week will be two months without update...
(this guy gets $2451 a month, for free)
meanwhile jap devs releasing new stuff on dlsite almost every day

seriously i don't understand why peoples waste there money on patreon, its like they pay some kind of welfare for lazy devs.
you just compared thousands up on thousands of developers AND! companies that dedicate their resources to creat H games, to 2 guys that work AFter their real jobs to get you material better than the vast majority of the previously mentioned.
I know lately i'v been jumping headfirst in defending koda and Bo but thats not exacly the case, I'm trying to be realistic.
*i'v been influenced by Ben shapiro's habit of trowing facts ughh:eek:*
Welp there is something there for you to concider about Patreon devs (y);)

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018

seriously i don't understand why peoples waste there money on patreon, its like they pay some kind of welfare for lazy devs.
Correction: 3 months without an update and 4 without a major update, at least cry correctly like me :cry: and yes, Patreon pledge system is shit, thats why everyone abuse it.

comoo

Sep 6, 2018

Can you give one example of femdom game maker that releases content for every day , also i tried a lot of those and wasted too much money for them , i personally think only developer who is equal to bowei at qualitywise is msize and they releases one game for every two years or more others dont have a reliable story(except for manga writers).But four months without a major release is a lot for patreon creater.

Reactions: hupuuser

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
This isn’t some shit RPGM game with half ass CG stills. ToT has a lot of detail to it and passion. So it’s unrealistic to release monthly and still hold up to the quality we’re used to in this game. They have to build floors, fighting mechanics, somewhat “animated” CGs, storyline and something unique that separates the next villainess from the previous ones.

I’m sick of absolute doorknobs giving them shit on the wait times, thinking they’re trying to scam us when this game has shown time and again it releases A1 quality content, not another god damn slime girl/ succubus enemy.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018

1. Damn, you must have found some saucy private discord messages where Koda and Bo talk about how they stopped working on the game and are still accepting patreon money. You should share them; I'd hate to see them getting all that money for free.

2. Name the DLsite games that release content updates on a daily basis.

This post is just screaming the proof that a dislike button is both beneficial and necessary, lol.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Each ToT floor has more H-content (you know, the stuff that takes the most time) than many entire Japanese games. In any event, Japanese RPGM games are mostly very boring to me now, many times very cookie-cutter in their art style, so I am grateful that games like ToT exist.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Has anybody asked about or heard of whether the control scheme could possibly be made to support clicking for movement and menu operations?
If you're on Discord anyway I don't know why you wouldn't just ping us about a question like this. Anyway, as far as I know it's possible (at least for map movement) and not even difficult; just hasn't really been on our list. If it's as painless as it looks I'll see about adding it to the next release.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
jesus just wanted to point out its been months since last update and they keep paying the dev $2451 per month
(that's more than i get from my part time job)
no need to go all shit on me

also i agree there is a lot of shit released on dlsite but sometimes there realy nice games
and you dont have to pay every month to get them.
just saying you see much more new japanese h games on dlsite then updates on the games here

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
OMFG enough with the bitching about updates.

If Patreons are willing to pay to support these guys while they're learning and honing their crafts, they'll continue to do so and be better, faster devs in the long run. If they lose patreons because of delays, they'll release more basic stuff at a quicker rate to get them back.

2 facts stay the same: there are particular niche fetishes that these guys cater to that few others have any interest in, which are appreciated AND complaining when you aren't willing to contribute entitles you to zero fanservice.

Me? Not a Patreon. I'm a fan, but still a leech. Like everyone else, I have other options for jizzing. Now if the devs got word that fast n' dirty updates would result from an increase in Patreons who say that's what they want, I'd be inclined to throw in a few bucks to help make that happen. Seems to me that their current aspiration is for support while they improve as devs rather than trying to make a living off of what they can already do.

I don't think any of us needs to get an alert for this topic to find out someone else doesn't like delays. At least make it entertaining. Advertise for T-Shirts reading "I survived the 2019 ToT update delay!" or say "For 2$ a month I expect THEM to jerk me off!"

At the end of the day, all I want to know is: in this fantasy world of magic, medieval towes and swordplay... who owns the camera that was used to take the photo of Ethan and Rose? THAT shit keeps me awake at night...

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
OMFG enough with the bitching about updates.

If Patreons are willing to pay to support these guys while they're learning and honing their crafts, they'll continue to do so and be better, faster devs in the long run. If they lose patreons because of delays, they'll release more basic stuff at a quicker rate to get them back.

2 facts stay the same: there are particular niche fetishes that these guys cater to that few others have any interest in, which are appreciated AND complaining when you aren't willing to contribute entitles you to zero fanservice.

Me? Not a Patreon. I'm a fan, but still a leech. Like everyone else, I have other options for jizzing. Now if the devs got word that fast n' dirty updates would result from an increase in Patreons who say that's what they want, I'd be inclined to throw in a few bucks to help make that happen. Seems to me that their current aspiration is for support while they improve as devs rather than trying to make a living off of what they can already do.

I don't think any of us needs to get an alert for this topic to find out someone else doesn't like delays. At least make it entertaining. Advertise for T-Shirts reading "I survived the 2019 ToT update delay!" or say "For 2$ a month I expect THEM to jerk me off!"

At the end of the day, all I want to know is: in this fantasy world of magic, medieval towes and swordplay... who owns the camera that was used to take the photo of Ethan and Rose? THAT shit keeps me awake at night...
Doing a quick investigation i have deduced that this story is located between 1730-1830, due to 3 points:

1 On Yvonnes floor she mentions a boxing bag, which was created in 1730 approximately

2 Cobra has a latex suit, latex was discovered in 1736

3 First camera was invented in 1826

PD: Do not take any of this seriously lol

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
In response to Decker's mouthful, that he had to exaggerate the hell out of everything he said to make his point should tell you that it's not worth replying to. Like he wasn't even aware that it's two developers. Don't feed trolls, guys.

Edit: Only just saw Decker made a second post, so no need for me to crap on him so aggressively. While this site is littered with projects that are dropped or lousy or both, as is Patreon, I think it's entirely too soon to assume that of Koda and Bo Wei.

If you're on Discord anyway I don't know why you wouldn't just ping us about a question like this. Anyway, as far as I know it's possible (at least for map movement) and not even difficult; just hasn't really been on our list. If it's as painless as it looks I'll see about adding it to the next release.
I love you <3

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes