4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

imdoneyg

Mar 26, 2019
Can't you see Karen in beta?
If you could see it, how would you see it?
and How do you open the second story of Klaus?
pls help me

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
There's one thing I haven't quite understood about 7F and the delays. Is it going to be as big as 6F after all the stuff Bo's added in a similar situation to that floor, or is that new questing thingy just really complex to implement so it won't necessarily be as huge as 6F?
Can you share some little bit of info @Koda ? Or maybe someone in the discord knows?

Reactions: Billerboob

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
There's one thing I haven't quite understood about 7F and the delays. Is it going to be as big as 6F after all the stuff Bo's added in a similar situation to that floor, or is that new questing thingy just really complex to implement so it won't necessarily be as huge as 6F?
Can you share some little bit of info @Koda ? Or maybe someone in the discord knows?
As far as I know it's really big just like floor 6, but I don't know if it's bigger :D

Reactions: GearlessJoe

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
can anybody tell how long this update has taken so far cant remember and what was the longest time an update took

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
can anybody tell how long this update has taken so far cant remember and what was the longest time an update took
I'm about 95% sure this is the longest time it has took before an update has come out.

If this is not then I am so sorry to the people who were involved with this game when the longest update was in development.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This has been, or soon will be, the longest. Not by very much though. 6f took forever too, but there were a couple of smaller expansions between Lily and Karen.

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone have a complete save? I played a long time ago but my harddrive got wiped so i lost all my progress. Would really appreciate a full save from anyone. Thankssss

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
to be honest im sick of waiting this taking alot of time and not just me i think so can anybody give me some similiar games to this masterpiece only related to foot fetish and female domination and must be rbg or flash

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes