RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
anybody knows similar games including headscissors and femdom?
iirc ZGreatMagician had a lot of that in his games.

What I'd like is more rpgmaker games with foot fetish content that have 2d art. Only one that comes to mind besides Bo Wei games is "No Getting Lost in the Dark of the Black Mansion with the Black Sempai" and that one's kinda short :cry: (Oh, and I guess Koblas games, RIP). If anyone knows of any others please do tell(y)

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I'll take pretty much any sort of femdom-themed game with POV, or at least mostly POV. The only games I'm aware of (excluding japanese visual novels) are:

ToT
Banished Games (Harshville/New Beijing)
Darktoz Games (Captured by Dark Elves/Femdom City)
Monster Girl Island
Femdom School & Monster Girls
Netral Games (sorta)
Eskoz Games (technically femdom & pov, though I don't really care for giantess or vore, but the quality of the animated scenes blow pretty much any game on this list out of the solar system).

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
No update news but some new(?) Bo sketches you might enjoy:
Source: Discord
This is getting ridiculous, they still dont know an approximate date for the update...
Im tired but at least i have my sekiro <3
Seriously thought this might be the girl for floor 7 since the sketch girl doesn't look like any of the women like scarlet or yvone? But with the amount of progress they've got so far there's no way F7 is just being sketched now... The way they teased F7 really makes her look like a proper yukata waifu but anything can happen. Really hope they bring more waifus like rose and lili for the upcoming updates.

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
My greatest fear for this game is that one day BO will actually listen to the complete idiote who complain about the feet/smell content in this game and then make a boss that features none of it.

Like sorry to burst your bubble guys, the game is called tower of TRAMPLE. Its like playing a game called "sewer of scat" and then complaining about scat related content in the comments.

One of the main resons why I play this game is because its one of the only "H-games" out there with a focus on feet. Do you know how many feet focused Hgames are out there? Like 3, and you better believe me when I say every single other one bar tower of trample is absolutly crap. So please, stop complaining about feet in the only GOOD feet centered game thats available.
Hey what's the other two, I would love to play

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
I noticed a lot of guys in here and in the discord enjoy Lily the most, and like Rose's design even if we haven't seen much of her yet. Do y'all enjoy younger doms or something? No judging but it's just something I picked up. I'm more of a 'mommy' kinda guy myself.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
One of the big things with Lily (for me) is because she is the same age or younger than the protagonist, and is portrayed like a peer/rival and not this veteran fighter with years of experience, the entire dynamic changes. The other villainesses have this presumption of dominance because of their older age and experience at controlling men. Lily has that same attitude too, but with none of that experience which makes her come off more as a brat than a mistress. Where other villainesses might slowly lull you into loving submission with a nurturing relationship (aka mommy), Lily is a sore winner who will never let your ego live down the humiliation of submitting. The closest thing to Lily is probably Yvonne, but Lily is just way hotter to me.

Then there is probably also the fact that we never get the opportunity to fully "submit" to Lily, so she is literally just this massive tease who knows exactly what we want but we can't have.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I noticed a lot of guys in here and in the discord enjoy Lily the most, and like Rose's design even if we haven't seen much of her yet. Do y'all enjoy younger doms or something? No judging but it's just something I picked up. I'm more of a 'mommy' kinda guy myself.
perssonaly my weakness are milfs:love: so i'm sor uf with you in the looks department not on the perssonality :p(y)

Reactions: Khuntai

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
They have anime face thats most population already used to see.
So its more appealing for majority of ppl.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, I definitely like younger looking doms. They don't even have to be all that young, just not look mature or MILFy at all for me to like their design. That's why I like how 7F girl and this new chinese concept-art-girl (?) look!
This isn't out of the ordinary though. Usually for people, younger = more attractive (just keep it over 18 ;)).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes