RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I was hoping for a reverse joke, like the devs actually releasing the update today, but....oh well one can only dream

now the real question is....will we reach Page 400 on this thread before we get an update?

raff-z

Feb 23, 2019
Can someone tell me how to save Tyler ? I keep giving the "Mysterious Paper" to John but nothing happens

boweisama

Feb 5, 2018
guys i ll give you my tactic. (dont take risk)FOR 2 MONTHS just forget this game 4head, come back as you ve earned this update... i really did this before and it works wow ;) waiting day by day for an update is bad for your health. Or try to find bugs from the start and enjoy again...:devilish:

Reactions: chesire

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The worst thing about this? Every time they announce a delay in advance like this, it means there's also going to be another one down the line. I'm expecting this update to drop late April/early-May :rolleyes: Time to stop coming to these forums for a while, I guess.
The cynical realist side of me knew this was the case but the hopeful innocent side wanted to believe there'd be something like a surprise release on April Fools :cry:
:mad: You're a bad influence @LeonOne994
BTW, at this pace of 2 floors and some extras a year ToT won't get finished for at least 2 more years, even with the reduced amount of floors :confused:

Reactions: LeonOne994

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
I forgot, can you trigger the dream sequences with lady cobra again after finishing everything with her?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes