RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Only Karen has a toilet and that bothers me. Every floor should have its facilities, can't fap to bad plot.
Maybe every other villainess has a "toilet." And the 6th floor isn't technically Karen's either, she was just visiting. The only time we ever see her go to the bathroom, it's not in her toilet...:unsure:

Probably better left as a plot loophole.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
do you know all the tricks of scarlett? cause i wanted to unlock the halloween content and i only knew beg and paws, what are the other tricks?

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
jesus its so hard to get an S in this game at the fights ;/ the only S I can get is scarlett, i can not beat yvonne at level 3, any advices? i have gold sword and armor+10 gold and i want to beat her so i can get the wind tunic and the other thing to beat lvl 3 khulan and do conductor, help ?
If you can S rank Scarlett, then you can farm lava potions to max out your attack. Yvonne is probably the most difficult to S rank otherwise.

Mar 31, 2019
jesus its so hard to get an S in this game at the fights ;/ the only S I can get is scarlett, i can not beat yvonne at level 3, any advices? i have gold sword and armor+10 gold and i want to beat her so i can get the wind tunic and the other thing to beat lvl 3 khulan and do conductor, help ?
i beat every boss in the game could you determine your problems and your stats so i can help i am probably at level 6 or 7 for each characters :) maximize your attack with lava potion by beating scarlett for defense you need eliza over and over again for getting specific item that improves your defense
and you need to be careful about their types scarlett is fire vulnarable against water and strong for wind yvotte is vurnularable against fire strong against water or electric elisa vulnurable for wind and electric strong against khulan is strong against water vulnurable for wind :) game shows its to you actually

papey

Sep 7, 2017
probably the best tip for yvonne is counting the attacks for each particular color, third attack on each color will always be replaced by a grab, so if you know it's the third yellow attack cast guard block instead of insulation

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
yo i need some help ......again its lag yes lag u might say u have a 1999 PC but no i have 4 ram 2.8ghz and an intel 4000 so when i enter a unique gameplay like liking yvonne boots its just so much lag dude like 1 fps or maybe even 0 help pls

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Fire Sword, Fire spells, Blaze Palm, if you got the TP, Fire Cape. Even if the Tower Villianesses don't use magic attacks, the armor/accessories that give you resistance to their element lessens physical damage. Pay attention to how she telegraphs attacks so you don't get caught by something you could avoid. And above all, don't watch her boobs bounce. It'll make you not want to do the QTE's. It might even make your dominant hand move off the keyboard to some other location.
You should be able to get a Hurricane Dust from Ms. Claus on 6F if you can beat Cobra and Lily once, unless you already used it for the Blade of Wind.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Maybe every other villainess has a "toilet." And the 6th floor isn't technically Karen's either, she was just visiting. The only time we ever see her go to the bathroom, it's not in her toilet...:unsure:

Probably better left as a plot loophole.
It has become Karen's anyway, but regardless what I'm asking for is to have an extra room on the first 5 floors.

Well maybe not floor 3 since it seems that freak pisses in a bath tub. But then, where does she clean herself?

Reactions: tv14 and fanboi

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
yo i need some help ......again its lag yes lag u might say u have a 1999 PC but no i have 4 ram 2.8ghz and an intel 4000 so when i enter a unique gameplay like liking yvonne boots its just so much lag dude like 1 fps or maybe even 0 help pls
I have the exact same problem...I have windows 10, 4gb of ram and i5 CPU it still lags a lot, tho my laptop is getting slower not just in this game but even opening chrome it lags and some other softwares, also many other RPG maker games don't run smoothly, just thought maybe everyone has the same problems, so I never bothered asking, that's why I hate doing Yvonne the most,it takes too much time and it drives me crazy while finishing her boot challenges.
don't know if this is related but, almost every eroge from lags so much it's unplayable, but when I try it on windows 7 it runs normally, so maybe it's Windows problem

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
I have the exact same problem...I have windows 10, 4gb of ram and i5 CPU it still lags a lot, tho my laptop is getting slower not just in this game but even opening chrome it lags and some other softwares, also many other RPG maker games don't run smoothly, just thought maybe everyone has the same problems, so I never bothered asking, that's why I hate doing Yvonne the most,it takes too much time and it drives me crazy while finishing her boot challenges.
don't know if this is related but, almost every eroge from lags so much it's unplayable, but when I try it on windows 7 it runs normally, so maybe it's Windows problem
will it is actually the windows problem because i played this game on my other laptop wich is the same as this one but windows 7 not 10 and yes it worked smothely but still need a fix for this

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
will it is actually the windows problem because i played this game on my other laptop wich is the same as this one but windows 7 not 10 and yes it worked smothely but still need a fix for this
I thought of installing windows 7 on my current laptop, that way I'll have Windows 10 for daily things and Windows 7 for ToT and other eroge, but as far as i know I'll have to format my laptop to install 7 and i have so many programs and stuff on disk C that I can't copy or reinstall them again so I'm holding off on the whole thing, and making due with the lagging

Mar 31, 2019
oh i didnt even know you could drink potions to maximize your attack and defense, my stats are 44 ATK and 67 DEF right now with gold sword and gold armor +10 and im using the water tunic, want to get the wind one so i can beat khulan and do the conductor to fight cobra.
my stats are
ATT 197
DEF 138 for me and 200000 G money for me but your stats can be improved by new items that you add

attention :: don't use any item or attack that includes water against khulan she will hit harder to you because of her element

my ex levels vs bosses
scarlett ex 11 also i can beat scarlett level 3 in not ex level with single attack
yvotte ex 14
elisa ex 13
khulan ex 12
lily ex 12
however cobra i didnt beat her she is too hard for me too :D in her ex level so it is still seems as 1

Mar 31, 2019
the ''April'' update will include some add-ons to the ladies right?
does that include Lily and Miss Claus? or are they planned for another update?
Koda said it's better to start a new save for 7F, well my saves are in chaos at this point so I was gonna start a new save anyway
but would it be better to start another new save for the ''April'' update too?
what do you mean by new save ? if you new update will come we should start new game ??????????? or only save for empty place because we will be on boss fight

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes