RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
what do you mean by new save ? if you new update will come we should start new game ??????????? or only save for empty place because we will be on boss fight
no not really no, you can just copy your previous saves and post them in new update folder and play were you left off
but since the updates will include new stuff (scenes, dialogs, mechanics...etc) you'd want so visit all the previous ladies and recheck things and there might be things you missed (like what if they add a scene before last fight with Karen, but your last save is after you saved all the monks, you wouldn't be able to play that event at that point) it's just an example, so for me at least it's better to start a fresh new save, and experience the game from the start to not miss even the tiny details

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
By chance I started a new save where I farmed up all of the gear and max stats, but without dropping a battle and without initiating any submission sequences. Hopefully the new content isn't for when you first meet a villainess...

Mar 31, 2019
no not really no, you can just copy your previous saves and post them in new update folder and play were you left off
but since the updates will include new stuff (scenes, dialogs, mechanics...etc) you'd want so visit all the previous ladies and recheck things and there might be things you missed (like what if they add a scene before last fight with Karen, but your last save is after you saved all the monks, you wouldn't be able to play that event at that point) it's just an example, so for me at least it's better to start a fresh new save, and experience the game from the start to not miss even the tiny details
aaah i am doing it for every game dude you scared me a lot at first :D thanks for info and Because of missing option i have 45 saves for not missing it for now i saved every single monk but i don't know if i couldn't beat karen so i will try that combination too

Pic

May 13, 2017
Does anyone know why is it recommended to start a fresh save for 7F?
Probably to avoid any bug due to the update. I got one game breaking bug with khulan once you lost all your dignity in her first release.

Reactions: mr.0

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Probably to avoid any bug due to the update. I got one game breaking bug with khulan once you lost all your dignity in her first release.
oh that is good if its just about bug and nothing story related like submitting to multiple villains or something... even if there was a bug hopefully they will release a hotfix right away

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
my stats are
ATT 197
DEF 138 for me and 200000 G money for me but your stats can be improved by new items that you add

attention :: don't use any item or attack that includes water against khulan she will hit harder to you because of her element

my ex levels vs bosses
scarlett ex 11 also i can beat scarlett level 3 in not ex level with single attack
yvotte ex 14
elisa ex 13
khulan ex 12
lily ex 12
however cobra i didnt beat her she is too hard for me too :D in her ex level so it is still seems as 1
me too wish there was a way to slow down cobra's grab counter its long and fast

Pic

May 13, 2017
oh that is good if its just about bug and nothing story related like submitting to multiple villains or something... even if there was a bug hopefully they will release a hotfix right away
Yeah i'm gonna risk some bug keeping my save, if i will encounter some game breaker bug that cannot be fixed i will use savedit to set the same inventory and stats and then replay throught the game, if there will be some major change in the story, fights or sub-plots i will replay them to view all new things they released.

Reactions: mr.0

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah i'm gonna risk some bug keeping my save, if i will encounter some game breaker bug that cannot be fixed i will use savedit to set the same inventory and stats and then replay throught the game, if there will be some major change in the story, fights or sub-plots i will replay them to view all new things they released.
I will keep a copy of my save just in case there was a bug, I don't want to start over until they upgrade all the floors with the new game play they promised us in the future.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The screenshots in the OP are garbage, they only show what combat looks like for only 1 girl with weird POV's.
Theres no screenshots of sex scenes, different girls, dialogue/choices, other characters, mcs costumes, different combat scenes, levels, minigames.

Often theres issues with the uploader doing a poor job advertising the game which is bad for everyone, people who would be interested in a game get turned off because the pictures don't convey necessary hooks. Specially an issue when the hook is dialogue and choices and theres no way to figure if those are appealing without playing the game.
Users need to submit screenshots from the game since the uploader wont play it past the intro but that doesn't seem to happen regularly.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes