RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is the new item in karen's room the toilet? The attachment looks like the shape of the toilet, but it also could be some boots.

If the toilet is a new interactable, than I'm guessing we are getting more piss / scat content which I'm slightly disappointed about.

Other than that, the new update looks like it's gonna be almost as large as the current games in terms of update size.
Given the picture and the note about the "object" now being usable, I think there's no doubt it's Karen's toilet. And I'm sure you can avoid that content if you wish. Not my favorite either, but I'll console myself with an almost-certainly-not-true thought that maybe she also has a rimming chair and that's what the pic is of ;)

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Given the picture and the note about the "object" now being usable, I think there's no doubt it's Karen's toilet. And I'm sure you can avoid that content if you wish. Not my favorite either, but I'll console myself with an almost-certainly-not-true thought that maybe she also has a rimming chair and that's what the pic is of ;)
Yea I was kind of hoping for more content in the torture room tbh.

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
Could you send the link of Bo's discord please? :)

The discord link is on front page on the patreon: if you are patron, you will have access to all chanels if you sync your patreon user with discord. if not you only have few channels available.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
- New event involving an object in Karen's room (you can stop requesting this)
were they spamming him with requests about her toilet lol

Pic

May 13, 2017
Could you send the link of Bo's discord please? :)
The discord link is on front page on the patreon: if you are patron, you will have access to all chanels if you sync your patreon user with discord. if not you only have few channels available.
You can still access to the info/update channel even if you are not a patreon

Reactions: Incognito Guy

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Everything sounds awesome :D I just hope that photo isn't leading up to scat or a golden shower..
Yeah, good luck with that.

Is there someone who really thinks it is going to get out on that day? That's just the date for the next delay :LOL:
If you want guys I would like to start a date bet like in the old days, when zazzaro still had an account and we were all happy with our monthly updates, good times... I dont remember who organized the last bet, but here's mine: 18th May
PD: I'll probably be ignored but at least i try...
I still have an account mate, the community just grew a little cold lately, and I with it.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Is there someone who really thinks it is going to get out on that day? That's just the date for the next delay :LOL:
If you want guys I would like to start a date bet like in the old days, when zazzaro still had an account and we were all happy with our monthly updates, good times... I dont remember who organized the last bet, but here's mine: 18th May
I think it will be better to bet "when the next delay is gonna be posted/shared" you know, that's a given since the April.....I mean May update/cleaning notice.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'd rather bet on the 7F update. That one is surrounded with enough mystery and doubt that there should be a wild spread of bet dates.

Typical though: I do all the work of setting up the bet posts, Zazz gets all the credit and fond recollections :p

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am pretty sure the next update that's suppose to come at the end of April is gonna instead be pushed to the second half of May/end of May, while the one that's planned for the end of May that has been already pushed back more than 2 months already is probably gonna come out some time in July.

What can you do, i kinda gave up on this game having any semblance of consistency and at this point i am just happy if we get an update at all, whenever.

Reactions: guiltyspark343

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I'd rather bet on the 7F update. That one is surrounded with enough mystery and doubt that there should be a wild spread of bet dates.

Typical though: I do all the work of setting up the bet posts, Zazz gets all the credit and fond recollections :p
I'm all for a betting pool!

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

You took credit for walkthing mate. If anything you owe me some credits, fool.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes