RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
We can all agree those people have shitty-ass taste :devilish:
Real talk now, I personally find scat disgusting, but it being on the two girls I like the least, it's almost like that content is being quarantined for me, so I don't mind it all that much. Good job on the devs' part, identifying which girls are most suited for which content, I guess (y)

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Idk why people think that it will definitely be a toilet scene or something. It may as well be a legendary lewd "hand-holding device". I know that it's too extreme even for some of the scat lovers but that's what I like about Bo and Koda - they constantly try to push boundaries in the genre.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
so i asked this question already and everybody start telling me he is a legend so .............. WHO THE FUCK IS ZAZARRO

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I hope this doesn't turn into an actual thing where he have to start a new save and replay the whole game from start after every other update, cause that gets old really, really fast.

Maybe if we had more than 50 slots to save, so we can save before every scene or had an actual scene gallery or something this wouldn't be such a problem.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes