RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Koda now, still unofficially, said we can expect the release next week.

Why he keeps on adding stuff when we are this deep into delay territory already is beyond me, but I'm guessing we'll see see that "special effect" he talked about.
H-haha. Remember when Koda said he would "show us how the cake is made" while the Yvonne expansion was being delayed like 11 times? And then when it was finally released he completely ignored what he said he'd do, and used the opportunity to shamelessly launch his own patreon instead? Heh, good thing he's changed for the better, right guys? Right?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I think it's not like Koda decides to add something else after previous part is finished. Usually it's fixing stuff taking a lot of time. Like you've made a new build, it works good, there are just few things to change, but then you encounter a bug or something what ruins everything. And boom, another delay.
But delaying that much is the other question.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
So now he is making "unofficial" announcements and delaying them. Same shit, different name.
Most likely we will get another announcement of a delay next friday. He always seems to delay two days before it should have been released.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Arctif

May 5, 2018
I think it's not like Koda decides to add something else after previous part is finished. Usually it's fixing stuff taking a lot of time. Like you've made a new build, it works good, there are just few things to change, but then you encounter a bug or something what ruins everything. And boom, another delay.
Don't get me started on this. I spent an unreasonable amount of time, the first time I tried programming something, fixing bugs, then fixing whatever the fix pushed out of place, then whatever that pushed out of place, etc, etc...

Maybe I was just a crappy programmer.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
I've missed it, but apparently Koda also said that even if he's not done, next week he'll release what he has ready regardless.

As far as I've been told the update is done, Koda's just trying to make it prettier in some way.

...so next week should finally be it?
So we can say now that what Bo said about 7F being 50% done was totally true, and Koda saying that he was in a "trolling mood" was simply a way to dodge bullets, its so ironic that patrons keeps rising for them after all, maybe im the crazy one.
Dont know about you guys, but personally this game is dead to me, maybe on a boring summer day I'll take a look how it goes but i cant keep looking at this thread every week to bring me disappointments.
Farewell TOT, was nice while it lasted.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
y'all reckon they might just fuse the 2 updates together at this point seeing as koda's update got delayed multiple times?

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
But delaying that much is the other question.
No, he literally said he decided to add stuff and that's causing the delays. He said so multiple times too.

So either it's that or procrastinating. I personally think it's a healthy mixture of the 2.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
So we can say now that what Bo said about 7F being 50% done was totally true, and Koda saying that he was in a "trolling mood" was simply a way to dodge bullets, its so ironic that patrons keeps rising for them after all, maybe im the crazy one.
Dont know about you guys, but personally this game is dead to me, maybe on a boring summer day I'll take a look how it goes but i cant keep looking at this thread every week to bring me disappointments.
Farewell TOT, was nice while it lasted.
Finally someone with brains on this tread.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
imagine if the game isn't worth the wait...
Very few things are honestly, and I don't think the old updates qualified either after the post-release dopamine had run its course.

This is the best femdom game by far, but even so there's only so much bullshit it can get away with. Delaying delays while already 1 month inside a delay for an update made to make up for delays is just absurd.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Very few things are honestly, and I don't think the old updates qualified either after the post-release dopamine had run its course.

This is the best femdom game by far, but even so there's only so much bullshit it can get away with. Delaying delays while already 1 month inside a delay for an update made to make up for delays is just absurd.
i'd feel like the delays and wait would be alot more tolerable if there were more proper femdom games

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes