4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
She isn't bugged, that's a feature. Koda's formula for people with ridiculously high amounts of gold to wager (which in his defense he justified to be absurd) ends up breaking her survival requirements. Just donate your money to Cobra (if you can do that, it's been so long I don't even remember), buy and sell tons of items until you're nearly broke and once your cash is in the 5-digit zone, try again.

Or you could just edit that formula to something less brutal. Then again you only get more cash if you win (again if I recall correctly).

You guys made me dig through the code and now I'm gonna get sued by Koda for copyright infringement or whatever. You'll be hearing from my lawyers. /s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Essentially if you bet 99999G (the old limit) she'll increase the difficulty by 66 turns, but if you bet 999999G that's 666 turns...
Ahh, thank you for your time :)

Parasection

May 3, 2018
Damn you guys need to relax and masturbate all that stress out somewhere else. If you're getting this triggered, then maybe it's time to go outside and smell the fresh air.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
It's standard practice in industry right now to make jokes at your own expense when you've made mistakes. He's trying to lighten the situation. You can dislike that if you like, it's a subjective thing anyway and I'm not going to argue that. I personally have no problem with it because I've used the same tactic and seen it do a lot of good. To each their own.
Holy shit, the lengths some people go to defend Koda. You sound ridiculous, my dude.

Also, guess you must know more about the original intent of my posts, nice. Next time I misinterpret what someone is saying I'll just pretend they're changing the meaning of their message so I don't look as bad.

And finally, I don't think that many people took the Sewer of Scat joke that seriously, that one was way too ridiculous and obvious, unlike Koda's "joke" which was very plausible. Those two had nothing to do with each other, and by connecting them you're trying to make it seem like all the confusion that goes around F95 is thanks to some bad actors, and not the dev's awful communication.

Btw, still waiting for a screenshot of Koda saying he was joking.

Last edited:

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Damn you guys need to relax and masturbate all that stress out somewhere else.
To be honest:

I'm not really 'mad' or 'stressed' out over this game. I'm just disappointed with the state of development the game is in, plus considering i've watched countless H-Games crash/ succeed. I along with many others here prob already know how this is going to go down if things don't pick up. But since we're fans of the product (essentially) it's only natural we wouldn't wish for this negative outcome to occur. I personally wouldn't lose any sleep over this game getting cancelled or abandoned though.

But in regards to the future; yeah, I def see some folks in this thread deciding to go over Koda/BoiWei heads and make the finish the product themselves or prob make a game very similar to it (not me because I'm lazy) since it's both profitable and I highly doubt that those two developers will send out cease and desist letters or even take someone to court since it'll cost them $. I've seen that happen to some h-games in the past too which in all honesty would be some nice drama to eat some popcorn too.

Regardless though, people here aren't really 'triggered' they are just disappointed over the state of development is all.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The same thing can be said for people "attacking" Koda.
Ignoring the ridiculous arguments that are used in both sides, it makes more sense to "attack" some rando on the internet when he lies to you multiple times than defend him because you masturbate to stuff he wrote. Huh, maybe that link creates some comradery that I wasn't aware of :unsure:

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Nobody believed my sewer of scat "leak" and if they did then there not worth talking about because clearly there IQ is on par with a fire hydrant.

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
The "surprise Project" may be, a side game, if so then there is :
2x more patreons
2x more reasons to argue that "you can't post an update i have to work on the other game blabla"

in conclusion, that's a poisoned gift.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Nobody believed my sewer of scat "leak" and if they did then there not worth talking about because clearly there IQ is on par with a fire hydrant.
True, your "leak" (kukukuku) was an obvious joke, posting a screenshot about something Koda said in the discord server plus all the stuff that happened over the last 4-6 months since Kaori (7F) image tease makes what Koda said fit into a very real possibility. So yeah missing 20+ deadlines and joking about it with a real posible reason is a dick move.
Well on the brightside (naive), if something gets released this week, do you think that Koda as a sign of good faith and to try to mend/patch things up will he release more than just Cobra?

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Also, guess you must know more about the original intent of my posts, nice. Next time I misinterpret what someone is saying I'll just pretend they're changing the meaning of their message so I don't look as bad.
That's not what he said
:unsure:

Revoni

Jun 4, 2018
Ignoring the ridiculous arguments that are used in both sides, it makes more sense to "attack" some rando on the internet when he lies to you multiple times than defend him because you masturbate to stuff he wrote. Huh, maybe that link creates some comradery that I wasn't aware of :unsure:
Yeah you're not wrong. Maybe some people take things too personally from some rando on the internet for my liking.

Been a patron this whole time and never experienced the "lying" that everyone seems to think is going on. It's just two dudes making/learning to make a great fap game. Nothing more. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

• Love
Reactions: nicknicola

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Yeah you're not wrong. Maybe some people take things too personally from some rando on the internet for my liking.

Been a patron this whole time and never experienced the "lying" that everyone seems to think is going on. It's just two dudes making/learning to make a great fap game. Nothing more. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
If 6 months and $12,000 can't help two dudes get their shit together then there's obviously something bigger than an average "problem" going on

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Arctif at this point I'm not ignoring you against my better judgement...
In addition, you're saying you didn't mean it's literally about the time it took to make that joke, except you had said "Not to mention, Koda having the time to make silly jokes". It has nothing to do with time. If you wanted to make a point about it being in poor taste, like CAPCHAsolver (I'm sorry, your original username eludes me) is saying, then you should have said that. But you didn't.
He's implying that when I use the phrase "So he has the time to do X instead of Y", I'm literally talking about him not having the time to do Y because he's doing X. I don't think anyone uses that phrase in such a literal sense, zazzaro even points it out to him in that same comment he's quoting. I explained my comment, in case he was just that dense. And he still thinks I was originally being literal. That's called arguing in bad faith.
The worst part is that I'm the sucker here for still replying to you, Revoni and Sylph Phoenix

Revoni

Jun 4, 2018
If 6 months and $12,000 can't help two dudes get their shit together then there's obviously something bigger than an average "problem" going on
If they were making this game to make the big bucks I'd agree with you. But they aren't.

I believe Bo used to make more money with a job drawing art for a game studio and Koda volunteered to help Bo, I'm not sure if Koda is even accepting payment from him.

The point is they are working on this game because they are passionate about making good femdom games.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
If they were making this game to make the big bucks I'd agree with you. But they aren't.

I believe Bo used to make more money with a job drawing art for a game studio and Koda volunteered to help Bo, I'm not sure if Koda is even accepting payment from him.

The point is they are working on this game because they are passionate about making good femdom games.
Do you even hear the bs that spouts out of your mouth. "They design the game for passion not money" Yeah fucking right. They do it for the money, if they didn't we would already be on floor 9. There is no conceivable way that a 3 month delay for content that is already done if there were not more issues they are not telling us. All the girls content is apparently finished, the delay is them putting the damn content into the game.

3 months delay for an already completed section of the game. That sound like passion to you?

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018

What IS a fact is that your either a spy from the evil Bo-Koda corporation , or you have real mental retardation. I believe it to be both.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes