4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
20 floors and all of them will have leg fetish
hope for one having paizuri
also almost 2 months with no update ...

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
t....tttt.ttt.ttt.tt.tttt twenty?!?!!?!!?!? :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea: im not a beliver but if thers a god bo wei created him o.o

Praised be bo wei :noexpression:reverence:noexpression:

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
You definitely run that risk, and in the case of a glitch I'd probably use cheat engine too. So far so good though, and I like to keep multiple saves at key branches in the tower ascent anyway so I can replay/try something new in combination with later updates.
Ive used saveeditonline in a multitude of games and havent seen any bugs or glitches

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Everything still looks good for Eliza tomorrow, Koda is adding final touches today and should be able to release tomorrow without further delay.

For those of you waiting for news on Khulan and Lily, those updates will (at the moment) be released in a merged patch, which has a TENTATIVE release date of next weekend (30th). That of course is very subject to change.

In an unrelated note, Bo Wei currently plans to create roughly 20 ToT floors, which would mean we have only experienced 25% of the tower at this point :eek::extremelyhappy:
Those are all great news :D Also 20 floors is good I think, so far we had Cobra as the BIG BAD which could mean that every 5 floors we get a boss like that :D so far the game has been awesome and I love supporting it and cannot wait for Eliza tomorrow :D
EDIT: also I think that 20 bosses + an ending for each one (so scarlet type stuff + the game over "we left the tower and we had gone away" scene would be awesome)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
t....tttt.ttt.ttt.tt.tttt twenty?!?!!?!!?!? :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea: im not a beliver but if thers a god bo wei created him o.o

Praised be bo wei :noexpression:reverence:noexpression:
I know, i was taken aback somewhat myself when I read that too. It seems ambitious, though certainly doable if he can stay interested. Hopefully it doesnt become another half finished product left by the wayside.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Guys i think that big bad (the boss) will be the girl from your dojo.
Rose? Maybe. She definitely has a part to play still. I don't think she will be the final boss though. I don't think Bo Wei even knows whi the final boss is gonna be yet.

@LeonOne994 he wants to split the tower into 5 floor sections, definitely, with each fifth floor being a boss floor. Each group of five represents a shift in difficulty too, so we have only been through the easy fights thus far. The next 5 floors should be a steeper challenge and so on and so forth.

Reactions: LeonOne994

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Rose? Maybe. She definitely has a part to play still. I don't think she will be the final boss though. I don't think Bo Wei even knows whi the final boss is gonna be yet.

@LeonOne994 he wants to split the tower into 5 floor sections, definitely, with each fifth floor being a boss floor. Each group of five represents a shift in difficulty too, so we have only been through the easy fights thus far. The next 5 floors should be a steeper challenge and so on and so forth.
Those were the easy fights? You are already required some grinding and losing to Cobra is as punishing as it gets, hopefully the difficulty doesn't spike too much.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
How the heck do you get the scarlet dog thing? Idk what I'm doing wrong here, here's what I do.
I beat her, got the key.
Got the heels from the cell.
Did the dog challenge (and keep repeating it multiple times)
but I don't get any new dialogue or interaction so what's going on?

Lê Anh Dũng

Apr 29, 2018
How the heck do you get the scarlet dog thing? Idk what I'm doing wrong here, here's what I do.
I beat her, got the key.
Got the heels from the cell.
Did the dog challenge (and keep repeating it multiple times)
but I don't get any new dialogue or interaction so what's going on?
Refer to this

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Guys i think that big bad (the boss) will be the girl from your dojo.
The theory is a old as the second or third floor with many indications in the dialogs. Remember the burned corpse and what the monk in the next cell told you about a "higher up" girl using fire? And Ethans reactions being like "Could it be?" - yeah, that was probably Rose.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Lol it kinda was, personally for me femdom starts out as hot but the more extreme it gets it just starts to become "depressing" if that makes any sense. Is anyone else like this?
*me after Scarlett* ...what have I done? What did you lose? Everything. Was it worth it? ...no...

m1garandfullauto

Sep 9, 2017
I dont think u can with any of them
I can almost guarantee you wont get sex scenes in ToT. It's just not that kind of game, and Bo Wei isn't that kind of artist. He's pretty adamant about sticking almost exclusively to foot and leg based femdom.
Oh right, I meant like we could have vaginal intercourse like with Khulan. I wouldn't another animated footjob scene like Yvonnes too.

Lowkey want domination kissing...like this
Sauce

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Extreme femdom isn't for everyone. What we need is a wholesome femdom relationship, maybe with the dojo girl or Lily perhaps.

Reactions: Razeluxe
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes