4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I thought that that was what this thread is. It just happens we give some preferential treatment to Bo Wei's and Koda's games once or twice a year when they happen to get updated.
It would be but the mods decide to nuke the thread every so often. To be fair it is the site rules.
Sadly we either go off topic or the thread becomes defacto abandoned like the game.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
aaaah man i hate beeing right that whenever they announce extra content added it also comes down to multiple delays added
and this delay will end up in another extra delay for the "spring" cleaning update etc etc :cry:

also anyone else either starting to or already hating that timer website? lots of bad memories ^^

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
If you want reliable game updates and news, why not just follow the devs? Patreon and discord are roughly the same. Discord gets updated for more minor things I think. Why would you try and search through an almost 500 page thread for something that's incredibly easy to find if you follow the devs on any platform?

I mean as reliable as the devs get. They usually only update patreon and discord when there is an actual update 'soon'. Much better than relying on a past estimated date or some second hand 'news'.

Last edited:

n2099

May 11, 2018
New to the game and loving it. Definitely setting up a support pledge, despite the lack of updates...the content is amazing.

If/when the next version comes out, do the old saves still work? Put a good amount of time in it grinding and unlocking the plot points and such. How does that process work?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
If you want reliable game updates and news, why not just follow the devs? Patreon and discord are roughly the same. Discord gets updated for more minor things I think. Why would you try and search through an almost 500 page thread for something that's incredibly easy to find if you follow the devs on any platform?

I mean as reliable as the devs get. They usually only update patreon and discord when there is an actual update 'soon'. Much better than relying on a past estimated date or some second hand 'news'.
Oh my poor sweet summer child.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
New to the game and loving it. Definitely setting up a support pledge, despite the lack of updates...the content is amazing.

If/when the next version comes out, do the old saves still work? Put a good amount of time in it grinding and unlocking the plot points and such. How does that process work?
So pure and innocent.

But yes, you do get to keep saves between updates. In some rare cases you might miss some content, but the changelog usually says so when that's the case.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Hey. I havent been on here in a hot min. Any new updates since page 420?
Warrior Guild 1.0 Progress Report
===
I'm needing some extra time to work out kinks (heh) in a new Heide mechanic that will hopefully help poor, under-leveled subs make some money at the low low cost of their dignity. Please find the countdown (Thursday Night/Friday Morning) and prelim patch notes below.

News time!
Here we have the last news about the 1.0v of warrior guild(the side project game)
After the release koda Will go back on tot,here the road map:cobra expansion>other girl expansion>F7(when bo finish is part).
For tot updates/F7 we don't have any dates/deadline!

Reactions: grego

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
But whenever an actual game update is out, it inevitably gets drowned in the discussion of it's contents, I don't see how that's different from crolling through less relevant discussion.
Also, you can always just Ctrl+F "update" to skim through most relevant posts.
Maybe we could introduce some hashtags to mark posts with new announcements? Like #update or #ToT
Last time I stepped away for a few weeks, I returned to over 100 pages of unread messages. Most of it turned out to be people talking about other games (i.e. UTW) or how large the thread has become. It wasn't fun to wade through. The ctrl+F is a good idea, but I don't know of any keyword that would specifically isolate relevant news as opposed to people talking about other games' news. I just take a few min every 2-3 days now to skip, but I can see why someone might get frustrated

Wumpar

Jul 25, 2019
Taking a long time does not mean there working. It has been nearly a year since a real update, you honestly cannot tell me they have not been procrastinating the shit out of their work.
Dunno. its a hobby for them right? and patron is cheap.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Taking a long time does not mean there working. It has been nearly a year since a real update, you honestly cannot tell me they have not been procrastinating the shit out of their work.
it has not been "nearly a year" because the last update was in January of this year and the last floor was in December last year we also have warriors guild as well. when will people stop exaggerating the length of nothing being released, when koda didn't release anything for 3 months we had people on here claiming that nothing had happen for half a year, so although i agree it been a long time pleas try to be correct about the time.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
it has not been "nearly a year" because the last update was in January of this year and the last floor was in December last year we also have warriors guild as well. when will people stop exaggerating the length of nothing being released, when koda didn't release anything for 3 months we had people on here claiming that nothing had happen for half a year, so although i agree it been a long time pleas try to be correct about the time.
WG is not a "real update" like Pallas put it, and I'd like it for you to point out an example of someone saying Koda hasn't done stuff in over half a year when in fact it had been 3 months...
Although I agree that people like to exaggerate the time that we've had without a real update, please be correct about things that are being said on this thread.
And lemme tell ya, it's a very real possibility that we won't get a real update (new floor) until the end of the year (or maybe even next year). Since F7 isn't scheduled to come out for a long time, even if right now it's exaggerated to say "it's been almost a year and it hasn't come out", it's perfectly okay to say "it'll have been almost a year when it comes out". Is this a hill you wanna die on?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes