RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
What new mechanics were even introduced?

What new mechanics were even introduced in WG? The dom and submission bar? Am I forgetting other things?
Yep, that bar was one of them.
Can't remember everything off the top of my head since I'm waiting for it to be completed to play more of WG, but people were saying another mechanic was making the bosses heal while they try to grapple you, which is hilariously insignificant. If someone knows well what other new mechanics were introduced then please tell us.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
WG is not a "real update" like Pallas put it, and I'd like it for you to point out an example of someone saying Koda hasn't done stuff in over half a year when in fact it had been 3 months...
Although I agree that people like to exaggerate the time that we've had without a real update, please be correct about things that are being said on this thread.
i assure you i am correct in knowing what is being said in this thread i might check all 495 pages to look for a specific example that will please your needs sire but alas i do not have the time, but i can say that roughly in May/April people where complaining about it being half a year since an update. as for WG yes it isn't a real update for ToT however it can be attributed to at least some amount of time delayed from another ToT update as koda was focused on that for a little bit.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
i assure you i am correct in knowing what is being said in this thread i might check all 495 pages to look for a specific example that will please your needs sire but alas i do not have the time, but i can say that roughly in May/April people where complaining about it being half a year since an update. as for WG yes it isn't a real update for ToT however it can be attributed to at least some amount of time delayed from another ToT update as koda was focused on that for a little bit.
We're supposed to just take your word for it? For the record when someone asks me for an example of something that's being said on this thread I'll always try to provide, but w/e.
And no one asked for WG, so using it as an excuse for them taking so long to release the stuff people actually want after taking so long to do so, without any complaints whatsoever... Dunno, seems like you're being way too charitable to them.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
i assure you i am correct in knowing what is being said in this thread i might check all 495 pages to look for a specific example that will please your needs sire but alas i do not have the time, but i can say that roughly in May/April people where complaining about it being half a year since an update.
I have to say I find it amusing that you would complain about people giving inaccurate numbers like double the amount of months we've been without an update and then do the same with the amount of pages that you'd have to look over in order to find the post you're looking about. If you knew it was in April or May then it would be between pages 348 and 404 (that took 2 min if not less to find). That's 57 pages instead of 495. Or to put in another way, while you were asking for accuracy from people who used double the time, you used a figure that was more than 8.5 the size of the accurate one. I'd give some numbers for later, but by the end of May that'd have already been about 5 months so the 6 month statement would be approximately true.

Don't get me wrong, I will not say search those 57 pages, since I understand how this might still be a big waste of time. What I will say is try to understand how people will just say how much time they believe has passed instead of dedicating 1 min to check when the last update came out and calculating how much time has passed, when you won't take 2 min to release half as factual numbers when accuracy is more important to you.

Reactions: WolfMind

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
Looking on discord we shall be(maybe)good for tomorrow.
The only thing:heide might get bumped continuing to cause problems.(from koda)
So no heide content on the 1.0v koda is planning to add heide on the 1.1v
[/QUOTE]
So it was delayed from early this week till tomorrow to add a few Heide things but still can't release 1.0 without Heide early . Something ain't adding up

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Looking on discord we shall be(maybe)good for tomorrow.
The only thing:heide might get bumped continuing to cause problems.(from koda)
So no heide content on the 1.0v koda is planning to add heide on the 1.1v
Ah once again he managed to get people's hopes up only to snatch it away at last second and walk back on his word (being done with WG after 1.0)
I'm somehow frustrated and I don't even like Heide

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
No hard feelings with you, thanks for bringing to us what little info they post about the game. So it's pretty clear we can expect nothing when the countdown ends?.
I Think (hope) the 1.0v will come tonight(tomorrow morning for me)with all the content except for heide at least this is what i'm reading right Now on discord!

Reactions: fanboi and olorex11

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
So I guess this is the last chance to talk about WGv9.2. Wonder if it's worth it...

So has anyone legit been able to buy the Rune Blade?
I'm 27-0 each against all 3 gladiatrices (shut up! I like the word!) at lvl 13 and I was able to get the Mithril Blade, but I seriously doubt I can win another 53 matches.
Maggie can basically one-shot me if she grabs me in her 69-position hold because I usually can't escape. Ada gets me to L-O-S. It's weird that Amanda is the easiest fight for me, but it won't be long before I'll need multiple critical hits to finish her off before her stank gets me.
I've been trying to gain levels to see if I can resist Maggie's grapples, but I'm definitely falling behind (at least when fighting the ladies in even numbers.) Just wondering if anybody's been able to get to the Rune Blade.:oops:

So now I'm going to try out Zombies Retreat 8.1 because I like boobs. Sad to have to wait for Heide content. Bastard Koda shouldn't have announced it. How can he so consistently overestimate his coding abilities and speed without learning that he ain't nearly as good as he thinks he is? Once more, he's going to be late to release an update at the promised time and still have less than the promised content.

On-topic: I sure do hope ToT starts to make better use of all those big titties in submission scenes. They're lovely ornaments, but if my Ethan isn't getting choked out deep inside some cleavage or beaten unconscious by them, I have to consider it a contemptibly negligent waste of sweater meat....

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes