4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So I guess this is the last chance to talk about WGv9.2. Wonder if it's worth it...

So has anyone legit been able to buy the Rune Blade?
I'm 27-0 each against all 3 gladiatrices (shut up! I like the word!) at lvl 13 and I was able to get the Mithril Blade, but I seriously doubt I can win another 53 matches.
Maggie can basically one-shot me if she grabs me in her 69-position hold because I usually can't escape. Ada gets me to L-O-S. It's weird that Amanda is the easiest fight for me, but it won't be long before I'll need multiple critical hits to finish her off before her stank gets me.
I've been trying to gain levels to see if I can resist Maggie's grapples, but I'm definitely falling behind (at least when fighting the ladies in even numbers.) Just wondering if anybody's been able to get to the Rune Blade.:oops:

So now I'm going to try out Zombies Retreat 8.1 because I like boobs. Sad to have to wait for Heide content. Bastard Koda shouldn't have announced it. How can he so consistently overestimate his coding abilities and speed without learning that he ain't nearly as good as he thinks he is? Once more, he's going to be late to release an update at the promised time and still have less than the promised content.

On-topic: I sure do hope ToT starts to make better use of all those big titties in submission scenes. They're lovely ornaments, but if my Ethan isn't getting choked out deep inside some cleavage or beaten unconscious by them, I have to consider it a contemptibly negligent waste of sweater meat....
One has to wonder what's even the point of making the game officially have a "dominant" playstyle if you're not really going to support such a playstyle in the first place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for you to even reach those 27 wins you also needed to have Maggie give you some bucks by cleaning her boots, right?
Looking on discord we shall be(maybe)good for tomorrow.
The only thing:heide might get bumped continuing to cause problems.(from koda)
So no heide content on the 1.0v koda is planning to add heide on the 1.1v
WAHAHAHAHAHA
Classic Koda!

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
One has to wonder what's even the point of making the game officially have a "dominant" playstyle if you're not really going to support such a playstyle in the first place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for you to even reach those 27 wins you also needed to have Maggie give you some bucks by cleaning her boots, right?
I like winning AND losing... as long as I'm entertained, homie So yeah, I'll clean the FUCK out of some footwear, kneel and crawl if it gets me where I wanna go! Dominant... submissive... whatever... all I see is a sword I wanna try out and it's been moderately fun and fairly challenging trying to get to it :p

Reactions: kamishiro surugi

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I like winning AND losing... as long as I'm entertained, homie So yeah, I'll clean the FUCK out of some footwear, kneel and crawl if it gets me where I wanna go! Dominant... submissive... whatever... all I see is a sword I wanna try out and it's been moderately fun and fairly challenging trying to get to it :p
I think I get it. For you it's sort of like an achievement not having lost once to any of the girls since the game makes it so hard for you to always stay "dominant". I'm guessing this is also axelgrand90 's mentality when he tries to get every girl to EX level 200 without ever losing once, you're just looking for a challenge and trying to squeeze as much enjoyment out of these games as you can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But anyways, what I'm trying to get at is that it seems to me that no one actually wants to stay on the "dominant" side of the spectrum just for the sake of it, people either do it because it's a challenge (due to bad implementation from the devs), or because they want to exclusively submit to a single villainess and not be the whole cast's slave. And it makes sense, since losing in these kinds of games is the whole damn point, so adding the "dominant-sub" bar seems pretty much useless and a wasted effort to me, just like the whole titles system.

If anyone has had a different experience then feel free to share (y) Not like there's much else to talk about rn

Last edited:
Reactions: c-+ and robtbo

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
From the Discord --

WG Progress Report ===
Heide has proven very problematic, and I'm now wishing I gave up on her earlier to fit in the other scheduled stuff. Too late now, though. The content isn't where I'd like it to be, but I will still be releasing an update at the scheduled time
(~3hrs from now)

-- let's call it WG0.9.5. It will contain the balance updates (lower entry fee, slave perks, scaling gear, enthrallment), and a nice chunk of Ada / Amanda content (including their submission paths).

It will not contain Heide or the NPCs (Emissary/Noble)'s new stuff. Just wanted to give a heads up for people who might be staying up for something from the prelim notes that won't end up being in tonight's release.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
Y'all ever notice that Koda's obfuscation tactics follow a pattern?

- Provide a date, but release it at the very tail end of the day to give yourself time
- You didn't finish it in time because you were procrastinating, so tell the sheep that a bug was giving you some trouble when they ask why it isn't finished
- Radio silence for a couple days
- Tell the masses that you're adding more content in order to give yourself more time, even if it's completely insignificant and unneeded
- More Radio Silence
- Drop a screenshot or some patch notes to revitalize the hype
- You have some more room to relax here not that they're drooling over things you haven't even begun implementing yet
- Their patience is waning again so give them another date, but make sure its a large range (Wednesday - Friday) to give yourself some legroom to work with while still placating them
- As the date approaches mention that some content is tough to implement, so when you drop the content piecemeal you'll have an excuse ready
- Again drop the content at the latest possible moment uncompleted, promise that the next version will be last of it etc etc.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
From the Discord --

WG Progress Report ===
Heide has proven very problematic, and I'm now wishing I gave up on her earlier to fit in the other scheduled stuff. Too late now, though. The content isn't where I'd like it to be, but I will still be releasing an update at the scheduled time
(~3hrs from now)

-- let's call it WG0.9.5. It will contain the balance updates (lower entry fee, slave perks, scaling gear, enthrallment), and a nice chunk of Ada / Amanda content (including their submission paths).

It will not contain Heide or the NPCs (Emissary/Noble)'s new stuff. Just wanted to give a heads up for people who might be staying up for something from the prelim notes that won't end up being in tonight's release.
Man this guy just can't do it.

ToT's update will never come man.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes