RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Could you suggest some games with foot fetish then? It seems like we share the same passion for feet but the list of games I played that were revolving around foot fetish as their main theme is very limited...
Sure thing. Unfortunately there's very few "foot fetish games" out there, and the few that there are tend to not be very good.

Shota Fight! ~Battle F*ck with Girls~
It's a pixel art 2D side scroller where every enemy has a footjob attack, the only downside is how short it is.

It's technically a giantess game and not a foot fetish one, but it works the same for me. Pretty short, sadly.

Games by
They're all short and focused on smelly feet and socks, but if you're like me then the way he draws smell will gross you out a bit.

Goddess of Trampling
I don't like this game personally, but others may enjoy it more.

Footjob Girls! by Dryad's Forest
It's a game based around footjobs being a sport (lmao). It's only in Japanaese, and it plays like a VN with minigames and fights mixed in, it's super weird and the art is not great. The only thing it has going for it is that it's long.

Models look off, it's written in broken English, and it's way too hard to beat in anything except easy.

Then there's games where feet aren't the main focus, but that still have a bunch of foot content.

Games by zzinzinz/EXCESSM
You already know about them, they're superb games, but they don't always have foot content sadly.

Monster Girl Dreams
Really good game with lots of foot content. Threshold (the developer) is everything you'd want Bo and Koda to be. The only downside to this game is the lack of CGs and art for some of the monster girls. I think the plan for the future is for there to be something like CGs added to the game, and every monster girl is definitely going to have a portrait at some point. The writing is so good that it makes up for it, though.

Games by sweetberry334
They're all great, and often have some good foot scenes in them. Only downside is they're in Japanese, but bahamut2195 generously translated a couple of them for us here in this thread.

Resize Me!
Giantess game, recently had more foot content added and an option for the childhood friend to be barefoot. It's pretty good, and since it's a VR game it's very high quality. The only downside is you can't move freely, and it takes a while for it to get good, so you may want to get a save with every scene if GTS isn't your thing. At least there's no vore.

Black Senpai
It's pretty short, but I thought I'd include it here because it's in English, not many people know about it, and it has a with art by Kokuryuugan that's also translated and does focus on feet.

Sex Valley
This one was a pleasant surprise. The art can be hit or miss, but the feet are always drawn very well.

Femdom University
Unity game, half of the stuff that's offered hasn't been implemented yet, some of the models and animations don't look so good. It's wonky right now but it has potential, though there hasn't been much new content in the latest updates because the dev wanted to remodel the game.

Attack it! Devil Legion
This one is great, but it doesn't have much feet stuff besides footjobs unfortunately.

Nightmare School (Check Narak8813 's profile)
Same as Attack it! Devil Legion

Games by Darktoz
They usually have a bunch of foot content, but more often than not the CGs are only a couple of still images looped back and forth that are made with 3D assets, not a fan.

Thinking About You
Supposedly it's good and has a good amount of foot content. Haven't played much of it yet because I'm not a fan the RenPy-3D asset-VN style of game that F95 is full of.

Under the Witch
Very early in development, I didn't really like it, but some people say it's the second coming of ToT for them.

Games by Koblas
Used to be a novice game dev, I think he was inspired by Bo. He's never finished a game, some of them are bug-ridden and the art isn't the greatest, but I still enjoyed playing his games.

Games by Banished
They aren't too great, and I can't get over how ugly the models he uses are, but maybe that's just me.

is a good enough resource for games and doujins with foot content, but there's only a 'feet' tag, so even if something has just a single footjob it'll already be tagged into the feet category (All games above have more than just footjobs). But hey, having trampling, foot licking and foot smelling all inside a single tag with footjobs is still better than them not being tagged at all because 'footjob' is the only tag, like it happens here in F95 :mad:

As a bonus, Gal*Gun games are fun and have some foot content. It's nothing major though, so I wouldn't recommend playing them unless you find them fun. They're lewd rail shooters with collectathon elements that started off as console exclusives and made their way over to the PC. They're a tier above indie and one below triple A. There's a for GG2, not sure about Double Peace. If you want to see feet in Double Peace, choose the Shinobu route, in GG2 choose the Chiru one.

Last edited:

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
*UPDATE FROM DISCORD*

*KODA*

Just got the first sentence of heides newest dialogue box displaying! Been a rough day so I'm gonna hit the hay, should have the other 12 sentences done by Wednesday, really sorry about this guys but this time I'm serious!
You know if he actually was writing a single sentence a day since april we would at least have a decent sized interactive novel by now
Sory but not even you can out-koda koda

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
As a bonus, Gal*Gun games are fun and have some foot content. It's nothing major though, so I wouldn't recommend playing them unless you find them fun. They're lewd rail shooters with collectathon elements that started off as console exclusives and made their way over to the PC. They're a tier above indie and one below triple A. There's a for GG2, not sure about Double Peace. If you want to see feet in Double Peace, choose the Shinobu route, in GG2 choose the Chiru one.
Dam GearlessJoe what did you pull out,i still remember Shinobu route in Double peace that stomping scene in stockings,ah dam thanks for the memories!

• Love
Reactions: GearlessJoe

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Sure thing. Unfortunately there's very few "foot fetish games" out there, and the few that there are tend to not be very good.
Our taste is almost identical

I definitely recommend Thinking About You especially after the redone versions. It has a really good amount of foot content in it now, and even though I normally dislike 3d models I think the ones in that game are really well done. Also would recommend The Prison even though some parts of it are too extreme for my taste.

Giantess games are a mixed bag, they are a goldmine for foot fetish and femdom but it tends to be packaged with gore and vore which puts off a lot of people including me. There are some games you can kind of ignore the blood and they are really well made. My recommendations are and also Reduction Research Department but beware it's completely in Japanese ( | password is "yuuka")

Also TastySox has a patreon only game in beta right now, and I'll take this opportunity to say it'd be pretty nice if someone shared it here

Sweetberry games are very promising. I look forward to seeing the finished version of Incubus Quest, it looks like there will be more foot stuff in that game compared to the last one too. If he ever releases a full on foot fetish game he might become my favorite dev.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018

It's a pixel art 2D side scroller where every enemy has a footjob attack, the only downside is how short it is.

It's technically a giantess game and not a foot fetish one, but it works the same for me. Pretty short, sadly.

Games by
They're all short and focused on smelly feet and socks, but if you're like me then the way he draws smell will gross you out a bit.

Goddess of Trampling

It's a game based around footjobs being a sport (lmao). It's only in Japanaese, and it plays like a VN with minigames and fights mixed in, it's super weird and the art is not great. The only thing it has going for it is that it's long.

Models look off, it's written in broken English, and it's way too hard to beat in anything except easy.

Then there's games where feet aren't the main focus, but that still have a bunch of foot content.

You already know about them, they're superb games, but they don't always have foot content sadly.

Monster Girl Dreams
Really good game with lots of foot content. Threshold (the developer) is everything you'd want Bo and Koda to be. The only downside to this game is the lack of CGs and art for some of the monster girls. I think the plan for the future is for there to be something like CGs added to the game, and every monster girl is definitely going to have a portrait at some point. The writing is so good that it makes up for it, though.

Games by sweetberry334
They're all great, and often have some good foot scenes in them. Only downside is they're in Japanese, but bahamut2195 generously translated a couple of them for us here in this thread.

Resize Me!
Giantess game, recently had more foot content added and an option for the childhood friend to be barefoot. It's pretty good, and since it's a VR game it's very high quality. The only downside is you can't move freely, and it takes a while for it to get good, so you may want to get a save with every scene if GTS isn't your thing. At least there's no vore.

Black Senpai
It's pretty short, but I thought I'd include it here because it's in English, not many people know about it, and it has a with art by Kokuryuugan that's also translated and does focus on feet.

Sex Valley
This one was a pleasant surprise. The art can be hit or miss, but the feet are always drawn very well.

Femdom University
Unity game, half of the stuff that's offered hasn't been implemented yet, some of the models and animations don't look so good. It's wonky right now but it has potential, though there hasn't been much new content in the latest updates because the dev wanted to remodel the game.

Attack it! Devil Legion
This one is great, but it doesn't have much feet stuff besides footjobs unfortunately.

Games by Darktoz
They usually have a bunch of foot content, but more often than not the CGs are only a couple of still images looped back and forth that are made with 3D assets, not a fan.

Thinking About You
Supposedly it's good and has a good amount of foot content. Haven't played much of it yet because I'm not a fan the RenPy-3D asset-VN style of game that F95 is full of.

Under the Witch
Very early in development, I didn't really like it, but some people say it's the second coming of ToT for them.

Games by Koblas
Used to be a novice game dev, I think he was inspired by Bo. He's never finished a game, some of them are bug-ridden and the art isn't the greatest, but I still enjoyed playing his games.

Games by Banished
They aren't too great, and I can't get over how ugly the models he uses are, but maybe that's just me.

is a good enough resource for games and doujins with foot content, but there's only a 'feet' tag, so even if something has just a single footjob it'll already be tagged into the feet category (All games above have more than just footjobs). But hey, having trampling, foot licking and foot smelling all inside a single tag with footjobs is still better than them not being tagged at all because 'footjob' is the only tag, like it happens here in F95 :mad:

I helped make tastysox games :,) *plug* everyone should check em out

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
Our taste is almost identical

I definitely recommend Thinking About You especially after the redone versions. It has a really good amount of foot content in it now, and even though I normally dislike 3d models I think the ones in that game are really well done. Also would recommend The Prison even though some parts of it are too extreme for my taste.

Giantess games are a mixed bag, they are a goldmine for foot fetish and femdom but it tends to be packaged with gore and vore which puts off a lot of people including me. There are some games you can kind of ignore the blood and they are really well made. My recommendations are and also Reduction Research Department but beware it's completely in Japanese ( | password is "yuuka")

Also TastySox has a patreon only game in beta right now, and I'll take this opportunity to say it'd be pretty nice if someone shared it here

Sweetberry games are very promising. I look forward to seeing the finished version of Incubus Quest, it looks like there will be more foot stuff in that game compared to the last one too. If he ever releases a full on foot fetish game he might become my favorite dev.
How can you recommend RRD but not Little Snatcher?
I consider that game at the top right now for GTS, the art is PRETTY good and the gameplay is simple and straight with you, no roundabouts, you get a huge variety of fetishes right on your face at every corner.
The only downside is that the updates may take 1 or 2 years and god knows whem will the game come to an end (i personally hope it never does :p)

slzeee

Jun 27, 2018

Games by

Goddess of Trampling

Monster Girl Dreams

Games by sweetberry334

Resize Me!

Black Senpai

Sex Valley

Femdom University

Attack it! Devil Legion

Games by Darktoz

Thinking About You

Under the Witch

Games by Koblas

Games by Banished

Oh wow...thank you my kind sir for taking the time!
Will definitely try some of those...
Thanks again!

Reactions: GearlessJoe

xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
here full save!
Aside from the collar scene's(you can re-play them out of the combat)all the other scene(maggie ass worship,amanda footjob,ada scrabble word ecc ecc)you need to face them in combat again! There's no "recollection mode".
Hey, how do I load the save? I tried just dragging it in the main folder and deleting my old save but it tells me that it's unable to find the file Graphics/Characters/MC. How do I fix that?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Dam first olorex11 predict the 0.99,now badwulf51 even if it was trolling he might get the correct date for the 1.0v xD
Guys please share with us some lottery numers xDD.
Jokes asaid now i'm starting to get really worried for F7..ok it was traveling ecc ecc but a week for Hiede(just text content).
I can't imagine the time to polish F7 :eek: it's true that the hope is the last to die but....let's hope xD

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
Dam first olorex11 predict the 0.99,now badwulf51 even if it was trolling he might get the correct date for the 1.0v xD
Guys please share with us some lottery numers xDD.
Jokes asaid now i'm starting to get really worried for F7..ok it was traveling ecc ecc but a week for Hiede(just text content).
I can't imagine the time to polish F7 :eek: it's true that the hope is the last to die but....let's hope xD
The only way to release ToT is to exclude Koda

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
They'll probably buy their time and wait a couple of weeks or another month. When people get restless because of their laziness and the lack of content, they'll release a short webm of F7 to calm the masses, and most people will get over how much they suck for a little while, at least until the cycle repeats itself o_O
This is my prediction, what's yours?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
They'll probably buy their time and wait a couple of weeks or another month. When people get restless because of their laziness and the lack of content, they'll release a short webm of F7 to calm the masses, and most people will get over how much they suck for a little while, at least until the cycle repeats itself o_O
This is my prediction, what's yours?
That we will not see ANYTHING ToT related until October and then we might get a demo of floor 7 like we did with Cobra

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
"The only way to release ToT is to exclude Koda"

That means you'd still just be waiting for Bo to finish 7F, just without any of anything beforehand... Jesus christ, several people upvoted that post? You can shit on Koda without being an absolute moron, he really doesn't make it so difficult

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes