RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, how do I load the save? I tried just dragging it in the main folder and deleting my old save but it tells me that it's unable to find the file Graphics/Characters/MC. How do I fix that?
Try to re-download warrior guild and use this save files!

All unlock 1 is max sub and the other max dom!
just drag them in the game folder!
That save file is from the old version maybe is causing some troubles,let me know! :)

Edit: The save files are mine so don't worry no virus ecc ecc!

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I don't even expect 7F this year...
I'd say around this time or a little bit earlier, next year...and that's being optimistic
just imagine...on a simple shitty game like WG Kuda took all this time an barely had anything to show for
7F is gonna be huge...the mechanics, the dialog...etc
Koda is gonna take his time ''exploring'' it without getting anything done!....oh the agony!!! I can already feel it!!!
the delays! the excuses! oh my eyes are bleeding!!!
but really tho, I don't care as much as I used to...I've just started playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
and it's taking most of my time, and it has more sex content than what I've seen from these of shitty updates of that sorry excuse of an H-game (WG)

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
We could of had new tower of trample content by now but instead he's just been adding flavour text and scrabble fetish to an old broken game.

But why? Nobody asked for this and I'm fucking certain no one here likes warriors guild unless they had a traumatic childhood experience where they flunked there English test and now get turned on by girls spelling out words to them?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
We could of had new tower of trample content by now but instead he's just been adding flavour text and scrabble fetish to an old broken game.

But why? Nobody asked for this and I'm fucking certain no one here likes warriors guild unless they had a traumatic childhood experience where they flunked there English test and now get turned on by girls spelling out words to them?
Scrabble fetish, LMAO
I think you're onto something

Reactions: ss6

Truemourne

May 7, 2019

To be fair, the captain does have decent foot scenes.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
i actually like wg a lot i love the slow change from normal to sub and back i like how the charachters react to it i liked all the interactions the submission is a bit more subtle if you can use that for this fucking thing...in tot your basically raped and called a ass ass slave the second you meet these hos its way better then tot thats for sure would love if they droped tot and expanded something like this i dont care for the shitty cgs if im being honest bo weis art is horendous

Reactions: Gmaer

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Are they any new scenes with the NPC's like the emissary or spectator at the very least?
yeah emissary has two new scenes

was the noble spanking always there? and spectator handjob? to be honest i don't think i bothered much with unlocking stuff on the side girls

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
i actually like wg a lot i love the slow change from normal to sub and back i like how the charachters react to it i liked all the interactions the submission is a bit more subtle if you can use that for this fucking thing...in tot your basically raped and called a ass ass slave the second you meet these hos its way better then tot thats for sure would love if they droped tot and expanded something like this i dont care for the shitty cgs if im being honest bo weis art is horendous
opiniondiscarded.jpg

Nov 30, 2018
Are you even old enough to be playing these games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes