RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
I think that Bo dosn't like mythological creature such as succubus and vampire because they been overused in H-games, but surely allows magic in his game, also there should be a lady who si able to open pocket dimensions that was hinted by Cobra (Cobra talks telephaticly with her) during the 5F story. So maybe could be that sorceress/witch the next villainess or maybe not, who knows?!.

Reactions: LeonOne994

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
when I try playing the game, it says "unable to find VL Gothic font" and closes. I tried adding that font to the folder, but then it said it was missing a audio file called "Theme2". So then I added an audio file named that and I actually got to the main menu. But then when i tried selecting something on the menu the game wanted a audio file for cursor movements and for making decisions. After all that, the game was still missing a file, but it seemed to be one of the core parts of the game. Am I the only one experienceing this issue?
Never heard of anything like this. Try downloading RPGM.

I dont think a witch falls under that. Bo said that he dislikes tropes that show up often i h-games like succubi, vampires etc, witches idont thinkfall underthat :D outside of mgq2 there aren't that many witches :D
Witches do feel like a fantasy trope to me, but hey if I'm wrong I wouldn't complain.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Eh, we already have magic spells, magic orbs, experience draining and a barbarian girl, so I think a witch would fit in just fine =P
Maybe give her a layer of "actually, she's a magic scientist" trait to make it feel less of a fantasy cliche

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Eh, we already have magic spells, magic orbs, experience draining and a barbarian girl, so I think a witch would fit in just fine =P
Maybe give her a layer of "actually, she's a magic scientist" trait to make it feel less of a fantasy cliche
Did you just assume that barbarian girl can be only in a fantasy game? Blasphemy! My Khulan-influenced feelings are hurt...:test2:

Reactions: fanboi

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Did Bo Wei create two other games before this one called [Being Stepped On Again] and [MixFight]?

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
Did Bo Wei create two other games before this one called [Being Stepped On Again] and [MixFight]?
yes he did and Mixfight is awesome I'm still looking for his video of it if anyone has it please send it to me it was on his youtube channel before he deleted it

john2151487

Oct 14, 2018
Hello guys, how can i get S rank on enemies? Im killing scarlet in 4-5 turns and i still cant seem to get it..
Also is there any difference in rewards of fighting enemies 1,2, or 3 level?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys, how can i get S rank on enemies? Im killing scarlet in 4-5 turns and i still cant seem to get it..
Also is there any difference in rewards of fighting enemies 1,2, or 3 level?
To get S rank you need to win in 10 turns, without using items against a lv3 enemy. It's all in the walkthrough by the way.

Reactions: john2151487

john2151487

Oct 14, 2018
To get S rank you need to win in 10 turns, without using items against a lv3 enemy. It's all in the walkthrough by the way.
Thanks. So only way to get S is on 3rd lvl enemy and i cant get them on lower ones right?

And where can i find walkthrough?

john2151487

Oct 14, 2018
Will i be able to update game with my current save if im not patreon or i will need to go from the start once every new update is done and i download it?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
yes he did and Mixfight is awesome I'm still looking for his video of it if anyone has it please send it to me it was on his youtube channel before he deleted it
I have the first three of his videos.

And if anybody knows where to find #4 (the shoopkeper&rogue one, it's four parts), pls hit me up :p

Reactions: ajmay

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
@Pic has the entire list to the best of my knowledge.
@TopBlade @LeonOne994 @DarkMatter (since you asked for one of these)

(Awesoooome)
(Pic)
(Awesoooome)
(windyhome1)

I just consolidated all the links from this thread, so credit goes to those who linked them in the first place.
@brynhildr could you maybe add those somewhere along the Extra section of the first post?
People keep asking for them from time to time

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes