4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Yes that's usually called "death by snu snu" after it was popularized by an episode of Futurama. It's actually quite a popular fetish and is one of the reasons why there are so many Japanese hentai games centered around it.

Getting milked to death one way or another is something i actually wished existed in this game. It doesn't have to be with every girl or every scene obviously but i wish Koda and Bo tried to diversify things more. There is an overwhelming amount of foot scenes in these game... while many of the other fetishes get ignored, even though they all fall under femdom.
I actually do think we will get those game overs in the future. Cobra said several times that she wanted you dead :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I actually do think we will get those game overs in the future. Cobra said several times that she wanted you dead :D
Actually we already have many game overs but only with Khulan we actually have a game over death IIRC, so yea game overs where you get broken/milked to death haven't actually happened yet. I am still secretly holding out that at some point we are gonna get a succubus boss and maybe finally there will i get the sweet release of death i desire.

Would love to see it from Cobra too, since she is my favorite in the game as of now.

Reactions: LeonOne994

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Yes that's usually called "death by snu snu" after it was popularized by an episode of Futurama. It's actually quite a popular fetish and is one of the reasons why there are so many Japanese hentai games centered around it.

Getting milked to death one way or another is something i actually wished existed in this game. It doesn't have to be with every girl or every scene obviously but i wish Koda and Bo tried to diversify things more. There is an overwhelming amount of foot scenes in these game... while many of the other fetishes get ignored, even though they all fall under femdom.
I'd be really surprised if it wasn't a thing before Futurama. I loved the series and I like the trope, but I found the episode more funny than sexy. I think the main reason it's so popular (or at least why it resonates for me), is because of the context. For instance while normally I might prefer a footjob scene to a vanilla sex scene, as someone mainly attracted to femdom, if I had to choose between a missionary scene where the woman led you by the nose over and a footjob scene where she's doing it because she wants to satisfy your foot fetish while she's clearly uncomfortable, I'd take the former in a heartbeat.

Having the woman milk you to death, no matter how she does it, is pretty much the epitome of femdom, it shows she only cares for herself and her pleasure. And if you end up wanting it yourself it makes it even better in my view. You're practically saying that you find her so sexy that there's nothing you wouldn't do to enjoy being with her a little longer, which is one of the best compliments you can give.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
For instance while normally I might prefer a footjob scene to a vanilla sex scene, as someone mainly attracted to femdom, if I had to choose between a missionary scene where the woman led you by the nose over and a footjob scene where she's doing it because she wants to satisfy your foot fetish while she's clearly uncomfortable, I'd take the former in a heartbeat.
"But Mistress, I wanted to sniff your sweaty socks!"
"Shut up, worm! We're doing missionary and you WILL like it!"
:ROFLMAO:

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Having the woman milk you to death, no matter how she does it, is pretty much the epitome of femdom, it shows she only cares for herself and her pleasure. And if you end up wanting it yourself it makes it even better in my view. You're practically saying that you find her so sexy that there's nothing you wouldn't do to enjoy being with her a little longer, which is one of the best compliments you can give.
I agree with you in principle, but in practice death-by-snu-snu is usually too vanilla/boring. It usually ends in the cowgirl position with the chick shouting expletives about either how good the sex is or how pathetic the dude is. Cutting to black afterwards with a "game over" screen isn't enough to justify that imo.

Reactions: tv14

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I agree with you in principle, but in practice death-by-snu-snu is usually too vanilla/boring. It usually ends in the cowgirl position with the chick shouting expletives about either how good the sex is or how pathetic the dude is. Cutting to black afterwards with a "game over" screen isn't enough to justify that imo.
What you described as too vanilla/boring, is what is probably the epitome of femdom to me.

So what we learned today is different strokes for different folks.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

I see you are a man of culture as well....

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018

Based on one of the preview images of the 7F villainess and the sheer amount of cum it had, I'm genuinely afraid the 7F villainess is going to be some generic cum-milking succubus and most of the scenes will just be watching ETHAN getting jerked off in a variety of ways. What a terrible waste of time waiting for the 7F that would be. There are -so- many h-games and h-novels with this theme...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Based on one of the preview images of the 7F villainess and the sheer amount of cum it had, I'm genuinely afraid the 7F villainess is going to be some generic cum-milking succubus and most of the scenes will just be watching ETHAN getting jerked off in a variety of ways. What a terrible waste of time waiting for the 7F that would be. There are -so- many h-games and h-novels with this theme...
Stop, my dick can only get so hard.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I only know of a few but that theme isn't as bad as golden shower I think :D Actually, I kinda like it :D

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
That would be awesome! one Nice Adult looking succubus, Damn he used already lvl draining.. Well still!! Succubus jerking off and if he cum he loses hp and Succubus got it.. Maybe max hp raising.. Damn, now i really hope there is somelike that coming up!

Reactions: Eminba
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes