4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
That would be awesome! one Nice Adult looking succubus, Damn he used already lvl draining.. Well still!! Succubus jerking off and if he cum he loses hp and Succubus got it.. Maybe max hp raising.. Damn, now i really hope there is somelike that coming up!
Nah i still prefer The way koda and bowei do their style of femdoms, succubus draining is too common and you can get that content easily from other succubus games , it would be boring to see that type of content .

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Nah i still prefer The way koda and bowei do their style of femdoms, succubus draining is too common and you can get that content easily from other succubus games , it would be boring to see that type of content .
Other thing i wait is Handicup match 2 vs you... That would be dream!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I genuinely don't understand if people are intentionally being obtuse or are just generally inept enough to not understand that everyone has different preferences and tastes, what's boring to you isn't boring to someone else and vice versa.

I remember when in this games discord i saw a guy literally threatening Bo and Koda that he will stop being their patreon if they don't show him scenes of foot fetish(and while you may think now WTF there's plenty of that in the game) he specifically wanted foot fetish with naked feet and no pantyhose or stuff like that, like he literally got irate over such a small detail lol. It's silly to me that people get so wind up over such petty things, but it's not silly to them.

So before more people go "tHAt TyPE oF coNTEnt Is bOriNG" understand that not everything is designed to appeal to you. I didn't cry from the various piss/barp scenes that are absolutely not to my personal taste and i didn't cry when Lily was introduced a character i can't stand from her appearance to her attitude, so i expect other people to stop crying at the mere prospect of a character that might not appeal to you. This is a fetish game and you need to understand some of the fetishes are not gonna be up your ally and some are gonna be perfect for you, either way find a way to reconcile with that fact or you are gonna have a hard time not getting mad at this game and it's devs.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"tHAt TyPE oF coNTEnt Is bOriNG" understand that not everything is designed to appeal to you.
Some scenes don't appeal to anyone because the dev makes a guess of what might work, implement it, and some people may like it or not. Then you go trough to the process of finding out what works and what doesn't by gathering feedback.
Feedback like "scene X was bad" can be vital for making a better game. Sure you dont have some AAA dev teams playtester feedback form where specific event is rated and ranked against others, but hey what can you do.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
yo i need some help with the game its crashing evrey time i play for 5sec and not just this game another rbg game had the same problem i dont why i tried to download the game again but it crashs when i enter the tower any advice i will be gratfull

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I genuinely don't understand if people are intentionally being obtuse or are just generally inept enough to not understand that everyone has different preferences and tastes, what's boring to you isn't boring to someone else and vice versa.

I remember when in this games discord i saw a guy literally threatening Bo and Koda that he will stop being their patreon if they don't show him scenes of foot fetish(and while you may think now WTF there's plenty of that in the game) he specifically wanted foot fetish with naked feet and no pantyhose or stuff like that, like he literally got irate over such a small detail lol. It's silly to me that people get so wind up over such petty things, but it's not silly to them.

So before more people go "tHAt TyPE oF coNTEnt Is bOriNG" understand that not everything is designed to appeal to you. I didn't cry from the various piss/barp scenes that are absolutely not to my personal taste and i didn't cry when Lily was introduced a character i can't stand from her appearance to her attitude, so i expect other people to stop crying at the mere prospect of a character that might not appeal to you. This is a fetish game and you need to understand some of the fetishes are not gonna be up your ally and some are gonna be perfect for you, either way find a way to reconcile with that fact or you are gonna have a hard time not getting mad at this game and it's devs.
I think you aren't understanding that this game has an established identity already, and you calling people intolerant of other people's kinks is SOOO ironic when you were just asking for less foot content a couple replies ago :ROFLMAO:
If you want to be milked to death go look up any game with monster girls, there's more than plently my dude, but for those of us who are really into foot fetish stuff, there's only a handful of games, and ToT is the best BY FAR.
You can also ask around in the discord, last I checked Bo wasn't interested in adding monster girls to the game because he thought every other femdom game already had them. Really makes you think, maybe being milked to death is pretty vanilla after all :unsure:
Then again, maybe he was lying to get us to lower our guard, and there'll be some succubi high up in the tower. There IS a horned lady with pointed ears and huge milkers in Bo's logo after all :whistle:
Or... you know... just wait for 7F :ROFLMAO:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

You and I are going to be the best of friends :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think you aren't understanding that this game has an established identity already, and you calling people intolerant of other people's kinks is SOOO ironic when you were just asking for less foot content a couple replies ago :ROFLMAO:
If you want to be milked to death go look up any game with monster girls, there's more than plently my dude, but for those of us who are really into foot fetish stuff, there's only a handful of games, and ToT is the best BY FAR.
You can also ask around in the discord, last I checked Bo wasn't interested in adding monster girls to the game because he thought every other femdom game already had them. Really makes you think, maybe being milked to death is pretty vanilla after all :unsure:
Then again, maybe he was lying to get us to lower our guard, and there'll be some succubi high up in the tower. There IS a horned lady with pointed ears and huge milkers in Bo's logo after all :whistle:
Or... you know... just wait for 7F :ROFLMAO:
And i am not deviating from that established identity in any way. As far as i know i still want more femdom stuff in this game. I never asked for less foot stuff, i said there is an overwhelming amount of foot fetish(which there is), while some other fetishes get ignored. My idea is to bring more of different kind of fetishes, not have less of the existing ones.
You seem to be very defensive over this my dude, but trust me i am not here to take your fetishes away, I'm not even saying that Bo/Koda should listen to me at all, i am fine with whatever they bring in the game, the game is already going in my direction i mean Cobra and Karen my 2 favorites and they are the last 2 that have been introduced, so it's all going smoothly for me. One of the reasons why i never actually bothered Koda or Bo in the discord about this stuff is because i don't want to impose my fetishes onto others. There aren't many games of this type so i understand peoples concerns with this game turning into something they are not interested. I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon, even if one day we get a succubus milking lady or whatever. But i ask you to consider what is probably the best coarse for this game? Very few fetishes that appeal to a small group of people or a large number of them that could appeal to a bigger crowd and therefore bring in more patreons. Or what would you not like a horned lady to tease you with her feet? Or do you think if Bo/Koda introduced one she'd only be milking you and nothing else? Come on dude, the great thing about this game is that you can have a dozen different fetishes with each tower level, the possibilities are endless. And it's not like these levels are getting any smaller, quite the opposite it would seem.
Bo and Koda where not interested in a girl like Lily either but here we are, so who knows what the future holds, at this point everything is too vanilla apparently.
Oh i am waiting, i am not rushing anyone here. Lets all just relax.

Reactions: RobBob17

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
And i am not deviating from that established identity in any way. As far as i know i still want more femdom stuff in this game. I never asked for less foot stuff, i said there is an overwhelming amount of foot fetish(which there is), while some other fetishes get ignored. My idea is to bring more of different kind of fetishes, not have less of the existing ones.
You seem to be very defensive over this my dude, but trust me i am not here to take your fetishes away, I'm not even saying that Bo/Koda should listen to me at all, i am fine with whatever they bring in the game, the game is already going in my direction i mean Cobra and Karen my 2 favorites and they are the last 2 that have been introduced, so it's all going smoothly for me. One of the reasons why i never actually bothered Koda or Bo in the discord about this stuff is because i don't want to impose my fetishes onto others. There aren't many games of this type so i understand peoples concerns with this game turning into something they are not interested. I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon, even if one day we get a succubus milking lady or whatever. But i ask you to consider what is probably the best coarse for this game? Very few fetishes that appeal to a small group of people or a large number of them that could appeal to a bigger crowd and therefore bring in more patreons. Or what would you not like a horned lady to tease you with her feet? Or do you think if Bo/Koda introduced one she'd only be milking you and nothing else? Come on dude, the great thing about this game is that you can have a dozen different fetishes with each tower level, the possibilities are endless. And it's not like these levels are getting any smaller, quite the opposite it would seem.
Bo and Koda where not interested in a girl like Lily either but here we are, so who knows what the future holds, at this point everything is too vanilla apparently.
Oh i am waiting, i am not rushing anyone here. Lets all just relax.
Hey man, maybe you aren't realizing it, but just by saying "there's too much of this thing that makes the game unique and attracts a big part of its fanbase", you are trying to change its identity. Maybe you also didn't mean this, but by telling us how much you love characters being milked to death, and then when people tell you they find it too vanilla and would rather not see it in the game, you respond by going on a rant about how intolerant this community is... You are trying to impose your fetishes onto others. Just food for thought my dude :unsure: Stay safe

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
And if every game catered to every fetish, it would be boring to everyone. There would only be a couple scenes made for your own personal tastes to enjoy. That's why niche games are great, because when its your fetish, you enjoy everything.

As far as i know i still want more femdom stuff in this game. I never asked for less foot stuff, i said there is an overwhelming amount of foot fetish(which there is), while some other fetishes get ignored. My idea is to bring more of different kind of fetishes, not have less of the existing ones.
Femdom is an extremely broad genre, and involves almost literally any sort of sex act as long as there is situational context where the female is dominant and/or in control. There are all different shades of femdom, and TOT focuses on a specific brand. It's one of the few games that do, and that's why it's so great; BECAUSE it doesn't try to please every single fetish. Then it'd just be every other generic game.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hey man, maybe you aren't realizing it, but just by saying "there's too much of this thing that makes the game unique and attracts a big part of its fanbase", you are trying to change its identity. Maybe you also didn't mean this, but by telling us how much you love characters being milked to death, and then when people tell you they find it too vanilla and would rather not see it in the game, you respond by going on a rant about how intolerant this community is... You are trying to impose your fetishes onto others. Just food for thought my dude :unsure: Stay safe
At this point i think you only see what you want to see from my words. Again me saying hey look how much there is of this thing wouldn't it be nice if there was also some of this other thing, isn't me going lets just take away the first thing. You even went as far as too say i asked for less foot content which i never did.
Hehe, i never said this community is intolerant either, there you go again putting words into my mouth... Seriously i never imposed any of my fetishes onto others, nor do i want to. If i wanted to i could have been a dick to everyone and just went around saying "well i think your fetish is boring", but that's not me. I understand everyone likes their own thing and i would rather not make objective claims like "this fetish is boring, we shouldn't have it in the game". Oh well i am sure i am being intolerant of others again somehow, peace out my dude.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
yo i need some help with the game its crashing evrey time i play for 5sec and not just this game another rbg game had the same problem i dont why i tried to download the game again but it crashs when i enter the tower any advice i will be gratfull
have you tried reinstalling RPG maker?

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
Maybe the maker stuff got corrupt, try reinstall .

EDIT: H-kungu u ninja

Reactions: mahfan

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
And if every game catered to every fetish, it would be boring to everyone. There would only be a couple scenes made for your own personal tastes to enjoy. That's why niche games are great, because when its your fetish, you enjoy everything.
I wasn't talking about every game, nor did i meant that we should have every fetish that exists cramped into this one game, that's not even possible. See the thing is maybe it was your or was it someone else post a few pages back, they said they didn't enjoy anything from Karen, so the game is already at the point where not everyone is gonna be satisfied all the time. It's not like we didn't know this on discord there are plenty of people that like liked 1-2 girls so far, which is a shame.

Femdom is an extremely broad genre, and involves almost literally any sort of sex act as long as there is situational context where the female is dominant and/or in control. There are all different shades of femdom, and TOT focuses on a specific brand. It's one of the few games that do, and that's why it's so great; BECAUSE it doesn't try to please every single fetish. Then it'd just be every other generic game.
I disagree, see for instance Khulan. I know many people didn't like her at all either. An amazonian type muscular woman that actually milks you just wasn't to some peoples taste but she was only 1 floor and that's it. It didn't break the game it didn't ruin it. It didn't change it's identity. No one ever thinks this game should or that it will have every single fetish under the femdom category, but if you look around closely you will notice that it already has quite a few and it's still the same game as it was when it first came out, in fact it's only been getting better at least IMO.

Funny enough i knew i was gonna run into this much resistance and gatekeeping. I don't blame you guys though i get it. Ever since i saw that guy threatening Koda and Bo he will quit patreon if there aren't more bare feet in the game i knew people are very defensive about the things they like. I was at least hoping to relax people about the prospect that not everything will be to their liking and the sooner they come to terms with it the easier they will handle future floors, but maybe i was biting off too much...

Well maybe we will never agree on things and that's fine as well, i think i said what i wanted to say. I'll wait for Koda to announce his release at the end of April, if i am lucky there might be some good Cobra stuff in it.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
At this point i think you only see what you want to see from my words. Again me saying hey look how much there is of this thing wouldn't it be nice if there was also some of this other thing, isn't me going lets just take away the first thing. You even went as far as too say i asked for less foot content which i never did.
Hehe, i never said this community is intolerant either, there you go again putting words into my mouth... Seriously i never imposed any of my fetishes onto others, nor do i want to. If i wanted to i could have been a dick to everyone and just went around saying "well i think your fetish is boring", but that's not me. I understand everyone likes their own thing and i would rather not make objective claims like "this fetish is boring, we shouldn't have it in the game". Oh well i am sure i am being intolerant of others again somehow, peace out my dude.
Fine. Since you want to play a semantics game let's do it :sleep:
There is an overwhelming amount of foot scenes in these game... while many of the other fetishes get ignored, even though they all fall under femdom.
I never said you wanted to get rid of all foot content in the game. I did say you wanted less foot content because that's the way it seemed from your comment. I AM saying you want less foot content RELATIVE to the rest of the other fetishes, because that's what you ARE saying (I don't know how you can weasel out of this one). And that would be changing the game's identity, because that ratio of foot content to femdom content IS the game's identity.

You may not have outright said that the community is intolerant, but this comment seems to be making that point, if that isn't the case then enlighten me, please.
Also, you bringing up that anecdote twice, of the guy who wanted to stop supporting Bo and Koda because there weren't enough bare feet in the game, and then calling that a small detail... Idk, man, seems like you're trying to paint all foot fetish people with a really broad brush: Not everyone with a foot fetish would act like that, this is you being prejudiced, and to that guy it probably wasn't a "small detail", maybe you're the one who needs to broaden his horizons my dude (y)
PD: Let's see how long til a wild mod shows up :ROFLMAO:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I never said you wanted to get rid of all foot content in the game. I did say you wanted less foot content because that's the way it seemed from your comment. I AM saying you want less foot content RELATIVE to the rest of the other fetishes, because that's what you ARE saying (I don't know how you can weasel out of this one). And that would be changing the game's identity, because that ratio of foot content to femdom content IS the game's identity.
Which isn't something i said either, nowhere did i say i wanted less foot content. What you extrapolate from my comment is all on you. And what I AM SAYING to you is i want more content, not less. I am not trying to weasel out of anything and i dunno why you are getting so worked over this my dude. How about next time you ask me what i meant instead of drawing your own conclusion and we wont have confusing moments like these.

You may not have outright said that the community is intolerant, but this comment seems to be making that point, if that isn't the case then enlighten me, please.
Man you seem to know more about what i meant than i do myself. Quite amazing actually. It was never a slight against the entire community, it's silly to even think that. It was me calling out maybe 1-2 people i saw repeating how some content is boring so there is no need to have it in the game. A couple of people don't make up the entirety of the community.

Also, you bringing up that anecdote twice, of the guy who wanted to stop supporting Bo and Koda because there weren't enough bare feet in the game, and then calling that a small detail... Idk, man, seems like you're trying to paint all foot fetish people with a really broad brush: Not everyone with a foot fetish would act like that, this is you being prejudiced, and to that guy it probably wasn't a "small detail", maybe you're the one who needs to broaden his horizons my dude (y)
PD: Let's see how long til a wild mod shows up :ROFLMAO:
Oh god... here we go a third time. No that's not my intention either. Obviously not everyone that likes foot fetishes is like that 1 guy i mentioned, which is why it was only 1 guy and why it was bizzare to me in the first place, it stuck with me because it was over such a minor detail.
"prejudiced" over foot fetishes....
Where is the clown emoji when you need it.... lol.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Which isn't something i said either, nowhere did i say i wanted less foot content. What you extrapolate from my comment is all on you. And what I AM SAYING to you is i want more content, not less. I am not trying to weasel out of anything and i dunno why you are getting so worked over this my dude. How about next time you ask me what i meant instead of drawing your own conclusion and we wont have confusing moments like these.

Man you seem to know more about what i meant than i do myself. Quite amazing actually. It was never a slight against the entire community, it's silly to even think that. It was me calling out maybe 1-2 people i saw repeating how some content is boring so there is no need to have it in the game. A couple of people don't make up the entirety of the community.

Oh god... here we go a third time. No that's not my intention either. Obviously not everyone that likes foot fetishes is like that 1 guy i mentioned, which is why it was only 1 guy and why it was bizzare to me in the first place, it stuck with me because it was over such a minor detail.
I think I know why our little conversation isn't going anywhere my dude. You seem to be unaware that you can come off a certain way that you don't mean to. Maybe you should try to read your comments from other people's perspectives, since I'm not the only one who "misinterpreted" them ;) Believe me, I was in that same place you're in a while ago, so I know what I'm talking about here.
Also, you can totally be prejudiced towards people with foot fetishes, dunno why that's funny to you. Kink-shaming is a real thing, my dude (y)
And you bringing up that entitled guy who wanted to see bare feet (kink which you don't seem to understand but have an opinion on anyways) twice is just... weird :confused: Mind elaborating on what was the purpouse of doing that?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think I know why our little conversation isn't going anywhere my dude. You seem to be unaware that you can come off a certain way that you don't mean to. Maybe you should try to read your comments from other people's perspectives, since I'm not the only one who "misinterpreted" them ;) Believe me, I was in that same place you're in a while ago, so I know what I'm talking about here.
Also, you can totally be prejudiced towards people with foot fetishes, dunno why that's funny to you. Kink-shaming is a real thing, my dude (y)
And you bringing up that entitled guy who wanted to see bare feet (kink which you don't seem to understand but have an opinion on anyways) twice is just... weird :confused: Mind elaborating on what was the purpouse of doing that?
I can't control how others see my posts, i can only control what i say. Sucks that you saw them that way, because it wasn't my attention. I know it's just funny to me because i'd be literally prejudiced towards myself then. The purpose of bringing that guy up is to say that while at first to me his reaction seem to be overblown, I mean all of that over a small detail whether or not the feet are naked or have pantyhose, but it really hit me when i started examining myself. There are certain things that can actually irk me to the smallest of detail and seeing as how rare these types of games are it's understandable why some people would so defensive over their particular kink. The point was not to drag other people down calling their fetishes boring but understand that not everyone is the same and as i said a few pages back different strokes for different folks.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I can't control how others see my posts, i can only control what i say. Sucks that you saw them that way, because it wasn't my attention. I know it's just funny to me because i'd be literally prejudiced towards myself then. The purpose of bringing that guy up is to say that while at first to me his reaction seem to be overblown, I mean all of that over a small detail whether or not the feet are naked or have pantyhose, but it really hit me when i started examining myself. There are certain things that can actually irk me to the smallest of detail and seeing as how rare these types of games are it's understandable why some people would so defensive over their particular kink. The point was not to drag other people down calling their fetishes boring but understand that not everyone is the same and as i said a few pages back different strokes for different folks.
You can totally control how other people see your posts, the way of sending the message is as important as the message itself. Don't be lazy my dude, you should care about both if you wanted to avoid confusion.
You really can't understand how I thought you were someone who didn't have a foot fetish and was just "campaigning" to have less foot fetish content in the game?
*Whole ordeal started because you wanted death by snu snu, which typically has nothing to do with foot fetish
*Saying there's an "overwhelming amount" of foot fetish content. Overwhelming can be interpreted as too much, which can lead to people thinking you want less... This isn't a stretch, dude.
*Other fetishes are getting "ignored" because of this
*You bring up an anecdote of a guy with a foot fetish that is being obnoxious and entitled, because of "a small detail" as you keep saying
*And you finish off with this...
... without ever explaining why you find it so funny, or ever saying this whole time that you have a foot fetish yourself.

Yeah, I have no idea why people would misinterpret you, dude :ROFLMAO: Cheers

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You can totally control how other people see your posts, the way of sending the message is as important as the message itself. Don't be lazy my dude, you should care about both if you wanted to avoid confusion.
You really can't understand how I thought you were someone who didn't have a foot fetish and was just "campaigning" to have less foot fetish content in the game?
*Whole ordeal started because you wanted death by snu snu, which typically has nothing to do with foot fetish
*Saying there's an "overwhelming amount" of foot fetish content. Overwhelming can be interpreted as too much, which can lead to people thinking you want less... This isn't a stretch, dude.
*Other fetishes are getting "ignored" because of this
*You bring up an anecdote of a guy with a foot fetish that is being obnoxious and entitled, because of "a small detail" as you keep saying
*And you finish off with this...
No i can't. Nobody can control how others see their posts, its called differences in perception, which is why you keep getting all these interpretations that i never meant in the first place. But i kinda like being lazy though, if you want to avoid misinterpreting my posts or anyone elses in the future, try asking what they meant first. It will get you a long way my dude.
Not everything has to do with foot fetishes, though.
It can be interpreted as there being too much but it can also be interpreted in the context of what i said which is there is a big number of these fetishes and small or no amount of this other fetish, it be nicer if there was more of this small/no fetishes. Not that we need less of what we already have in abundance.
A lot of the fetishes are getting overlooked, yea. It be nice if we got more of those as well, not less of the ones we already have.
Yea but the guy i brought up wasn't brought up as me hating on the guy but as a direct opposite as i already explained.

... without ever explaining why you find it so funny, or ever saying this whole time that you have a foot fetish yourself.

Yeah, I have no idea why people would misinterpret you, dude :ROFLMAO: Cheers
It was funny because I'd have to be prejudice to myself as i explained which is why it was funny to me. It truly is bizzare that i'd have a foot fetish playing a game with an overwhelming number of foot fetish scenes. I am being sarcastic here, i feel like i should probably emphasis seeing as you would probably interpret it in some other way lol.
Yea so many people misinterpreting me right now. That was sarcasm again, god damn it... i can't help it now....

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes