Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
Alright, let's clear this all up with three inarguable truths:
Everyone criticizing the game is right.
Everyone defending the game is wrong.
The game is good.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
@Jazer1 my man, if you genuinely think you can't control how people interpret what you're saying... why are we still talking right now? I'll just keep misinterpreting you, so why bother?
Also, there's this concept that you can't seem to understand. If you want more representation of other fetishes, then you'd be asking for less foot fetish content RELATIVE to other femdom content, even if there's not less foot fetish content overall. Not to mention you're putting more work on the devs' desk for something that the community in general doesn't seem like it wants.
BTW, there are people who play this game and don't have a foot fetish...

Reactions: Edelvays

boweisama

Feb 5, 2018
7f = 7 different fetishes hmm:unsure:
big map=big girls? yaaa thats hot:love:
Btw please dont take me seriously ok ty;) lets start guessin

Reactions: fanboi

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
@Jazer1 my man, if you genuinely think you can't control how people interpret what you're saying... why are we still talking right now? I'll just keep misinterpreting you, so why bother?
Also, there's this concept that you can't seem to understand. If you want more representation of other fetishes, then you'd be asking for less foot fetish content RELATIVE to other femdom content, even if there's not less foot fetish content overall. Not to mention you're putting more work on the devs' desk for something that the community in general doesn't seem like it wants.
BTW, there are people who play this game and don't have a foot fetish...
It's not what i think, you literally can't control how others will perceive the things you say. Personally for shits and giggles, i don't expect to gain much from this conversation. I guess it goes with my masochistic nature.
Here is a concept you don't seem to understand, the game is getting bigger, not smaller. Each floor is getting bigger, with more scenes and stuff to do, so again me asking more of something, doesn't mean less of something else. I am not putting anything on the Dev's, it's one of my personal wishes and something i'd hope to see, i didn't go and strong arm either Koda or Bo about it, hell i didn't even mention it to them. And we don't really know what the community wants unless we did a poll on it. Yea i know.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Interestingly if you dont look at the individual fetishes on a floor by floor basis but instead look at the motivations for each of the queens, you get some diversity.
Floor 1: Scarlet: She wants a puppy that can entertain her by doing some basic body worship and puppy stuff. She treats you well in comparison to yvonne, but still youre just a fun toy to humiliate and play with. Punishment is just for submission. You submit and play her games, the punishment stops.
Floor 2: Yvonne: A meatsack she can beat the crap out of and never treat like a basic human being. You're there purely for her amusement and (her) training. Punishment is built around you not quite knowing your place in this. You shut up. You take your beating. When she wants you next, maybe she'll come find you, until then you dont even look at her.
Floor 3: Eliza: She wants a disciple. Someone she can train to submit to her religion. Punishment is only in the context of improvement for you. She wants to help you see the light.
Floor 4: Khulan: A challenge. Someone who can match her skill. Punishment isn't really punishment. You lost, you suffer the consequences for your weakness.
Floor 5: Cobra: Well, this is complex. Hard to know her motivations since of all the queens, she's the most involved in screwing around with the other queens. But technically, the stronger you get, the stronger she gets. She doesnt want to break you, she wants to feed off you and use you for her unknown goals.
Floor 5: Lily: She wants respect. She wants to prove herself and needs a strong disciple she can increase her status with.
Floor 6: Karen: She wants you broken and probably dead. I think the fact youre even trying to climb the tower makes her pissed off with your temerity (and everyone else for not stopping you). You are a cockroach and need to be squashed. And if you cant be squashed yet. You need to be knocked down a peg or ten.

Taken through the lens of motivation gives each of them scope for a wide arsenal of tools and strategies to keep ethan in his place. This way we dont get stuck in notions like 'x is the stocking fetish floor, y is the succubus floor'.

But more important than any of this. In keeping this in the foreground, it keeps those characters individual, gives scope for conflict, and above all else, lets koda always add new little tweaks that keeps everyone happy.

Actually dunno if that's accurate. Its probably even contradictory (theyre unique, but can entertain multiple forms of abuse and manipulation). Point is i just like thinking about stupid things and enjoying the wider meta narrative. I like the koda additions maybe even more than the floors because they add more quirky aspects to the game that gives everyone a little bit of fun kinks they can enjoy. So long as Bo is creating the wider, clearer designs and koda is tweaking and playing with them we have a kind of decent balance where everyone gets a bit of what they like. thus even a succubus floor doesnt have to be just the cum draining death. Yvonne shows a really fun path ancillary to beating the floor. Khulan too, though ive never triggered it (as a scene - just a 'she eats you - game over'). You could still beat the succubus and get all the foot worship (bare or not bare feet) you could ever want in the battles. It still doesnt mean you cant also have an extended path that fulfills more darker optional succubus fantasies later on through mini updates. And going by what they said in the latest update, more than one queen gets a bunch of new scenes at the same time.

The floor is what it is. And design wise its going to involve lots of trample content (duh), but it doesnt by any stretch of the imagination mean thats ALL the floor is. Thats kinda cool.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Interestingly if you dont look at the individual fetishes on a floor by floor basis but instead look at the motivations for each of the queens, you get some diversity.
Floor 1: Scarlet: She wants a puppy that can entertain her by doing some basic body worship and puppy stuff. She treats you well in comparison to yvonne, but still youre just a fun toy to humiliate and play with. Punishment is just for submission. You submit and play her games, the punishment stops.
Floor 2: Yvonne: A meatsack she can beat the crap out of and never treat like a basic human being. You're there purely for her amusement and (her) training. Punishment is built around you not quite knowing your place in this. You shut up. You take your beating. When she wants you next, maybe she'll come find you, until then you dont even look at her.
Floor 3: Eliza: She wants a disciple. Someone she can train to submit to her religion. Punishment is only in the context of improvement for you. She wants to help you see the light.
Floor 4: Khulan: A challenge. Someone who can match her skill. Punishment isn't really punishment. You lost, you suffer the consequences for your weakness.
Floor 5: Cobra: Well, this is complex. Hard to know her motivations since of all the queens, she's the most involved in screwing around with the other queens. But technically, the stronger you get, the stronger she gets. She doesnt want to break you, she wants to feed off you and use you for her unknown goals.
Floor 5: Lily: She wants respect. She wants to prove herself and needs a strong disciple she can increase her status with.
Floor 6: Karen: She wants you broken and probably dead. I think the fact youre even trying to climb the tower makes her pissed off with your temerity (and everyone else for not stopping you). You are a cockroach and need to be squashed. And if you cant be squashed yet. You need to be knocked down a peg or ten.

Taken through the lens of motivation gives each of them scope for a wide arsenal of tools and strategies to keep ethan in his place. This way we dont get stuck in notions like 'x is the stocking fetish floor, y is the succubus floor'.

But more important than any of this. In keeping this in the foreground, it keeps those characters individual, gives scope for conflict, and above all else, lets koda always add new little tweaks that keeps everyone happy.

Actually dunno if that's accurate. Its probably even contradictory (theyre unique, but can entertain multiple forms of abuse and manipulation). Point is i just like thinking about stupid things and enjoying the wider meta narrative. I like the koda additions maybe even more than the floors because they add more quirky aspects to the game that gives everyone a little bit of fun kinks they can enjoy. So long as Bo is creating the wider, clearer designs and koda is tweaking and playing with them we have a kind of decent balance where everyone gets a bit of what they like. thus even a succubus floor doesnt have to be just the cum draining death. Yvonne shows a really fun path ancillary to beating the floor. Khulan too, though ive never triggered it (as a scene - just a 'she eats you - game over'). You could still beat the succubus and get all the foot worship (bare or not bare feet) you could ever want in the battles. It still doesnt mean you cant also have an extended path that fulfills more darker optional succubus fantasies later on through mini updates. And going by what they said in the latest update, more than one queen gets a bunch of new scenes at the same time.

The floor is what it is. And design wise its going to involve lots of trample content (duh), but it doesnt by any stretch of the imagination mean thats ALL the floor is. Thats kinda cool.
I agree with everything, at the least considering the things we have seen so far, except for Cobra :D I think she wants Ethan broken more so than anyone else :D

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I think you aren't understanding that this game has an established identity already, and you calling people intolerant of other people's kinks is SOOO ironic when you were just asking for less foot content a couple replies ago :ROFLMAO:
If you want to be milked to death go look up any game with monster girls, there's more than plently my dude, but for those of us who are really into foot fetish stuff, there's only a handful of games, and ToT is the best BY FAR.
You can also ask around in the discord, last I checked Bo wasn't interested in adding monster girls to the game because he thought every other femdom game already had them. Really makes you think, maybe being milked to death is pretty vanilla after all :unsure:
Then again, maybe he was lying to get us to lower our guard, and there'll be some succubi high up in the tower. There IS a horned lady with pointed ears and huge milkers in Bo's logo after all :whistle:
Or... you know... just wait for 7F :ROFLMAO:
I agree with you !

JohnHenrys

Aug 14, 2017
What is that annoying clicking noise during some of the sex scenes. Is there a way to remove it or something? It a real buzz kill.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018

Not sure about Khulan. She seems to change somewhat after the player submits to her.
Khulan "redemption" arc when? :p

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Succubus isn't a fetish, it's a theme. It's just that it's a theme that's lumped with archetypal fetishes.

JohnHenrys

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, if anyone else is getting that clicking noise during sex scenes when the screen flashes I've managed to kinda fix it. For whatever reason the heartbeat.mp3 is the one producing it but I'm not sure why since when you play it normally it sounds fine. So I'll upload a version where there is just straight up no sound in case anyone it. Put it into ToT -> Audio -> SE

Now if only i can remove that flashing during the sex scenes as well

verdelet

Jul 18, 2018
Ok, if anyone else is getting that clicking noise during sex scenes when the screen flashes I've managed to kinda fix it. For whatever reason the heartbeat.mp3 is the one producing it but I'm not sure why since when you play it normally it sounds fine. So I'll upload a version where there is just straight up no sound in case anyone it. Put it into ToT -> Audio -> SE

Now if only i can remove that flashing during the sex scenes as well
If you actually figure out how to remove the flashing, please share. It's like the one thing I hate about this game, especially in the more animated scenes.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes