RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
first, I wanna say I'm enjoying the game a lot thanks for all your hard work
second, with Yvonne, if you do her training and complete it you get a game over and can't continue in upper floors
is that intended? I left her training at 3/4 to continue on....still can't beat her at lvl 3 to get tornado dust tho, but still trying!
finally....since I have ''access denied'' error to Patreon, I can't vist your page there for latest news about the game
so is there an official date for ''Floor 6'' or still in the works? also do you post news about the game or your latest work on sites other than patreon, so i can keep up to date?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
first, I wanna say I'm enjoying the game a lot thanks for all your hard work
second, with Yvonne, if you do her training and complete it you get a game over and can't continue in upper floors
is that intended? I left her training at 3/4 to continue on....still can't beat her at lvl 3 to get tornado dust tho, but still trying!
finally....since I have ''access denied'' error to Patreon, I can't vist your page there for latest news about the game
so is there an official date for ''Floor 6'' or still in the works? also do you post news about the game or your latest work on sites other than patreon, so i can keep up to date?
Yes, the permanent game over for Yvonne is intended if you complete her "training". The 6f update is scheduled for Nov. 30th, but you will find with time that release dates are somewhat meaningless for ToT, and are subject to wild change.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
are there translations of the games out there?
Yeah I wish. There might be a few fan translations here and there, but you would probably have to search for them. Typing in Msize on the f95 search bar just brings you to a bunch of times he was mentioned in this thread in the past.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The new, updated walkthrough if finished! It has everything up to version 1.10.2 covered. I'd thank my "writers" @zazzaro and @Darth Wredd, but as usual I did practically all the work.

@brynhildr , could you please update the OP with the attached file, and replace the old one? Thanks!

seriously, zazz and darth did most of the work, so the bulk of the credit goes to them.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The new, updated walkthrough if finished! It has everything up to version 1.10.2 covered. I'd thank my "writers" @zazzaro and @Darth Wredd, but as usual I did practically all the work.

@brynhildr , could you please update the OP with the attached file, and replace the old one? Thanks!

seriously, zazz and darth did most of the work, so the bulk of the credit goes to them.
I was about to get banned, then I read the small text. Rejoice as I forgive you my own incomprehension.

@redghost14 the walkthrough is fixed, thanks for pointing out my our mistake.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Done.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Yes, the permanent game over for Yvonne is intended if you complete her "training". The 6f update is scheduled for Nov. 30th, but you will find with time that release dates are somewhat meaningless for ToT, and are subject to wild change.
can't complain, still I think you guys are doing a great job with this game I love exploring it,
thanks for the reply! also one final note that couldn't find any headgears or shields in the game is that for later updates?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
can't complain, still I think you guys are doing a great job with this game I love exploring it,
thanks for the reply! also one final note that couldn't find any headgears or shields in the game is that for later updates?
Oh man, sorry for the confusion. Not a developer, I just knew the answer to your questions. Bo Wei and Koda are the devs, though they don't post here very often. Still, the community here often can answer questions you have.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Oh man, sorry for the confusion. Not a developer, I just knew the answer to your questions. Bo Wei and Koda are the devs, though they don't post here very often. Still, the community here often can answer questions you have.
oh it's okay still nice work on the walkthrough!

Reactions: bahamut2195

penor

Mar 17, 2018
anyone else getting this error? also any advice on how to fix it?
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes