RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
...they need to stop licking koda’s boots and actually voice concerns about the delays...
Expecting fans of a game that is about licking boots to stop licking boots: does not compute o_O please try turning it off and back on again :)

• Haha
Reactions: lonelyleaf

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
The screen that hohoho123132 posted is indeed real,just not complete!
And in the conversation he is referring to the 1.15 (swan/lily)

View attachment 684930
View attachment 684931 View attachment 684932
This is encouraging, it encourage me to ask about last year development hell about 7F and the bunch of lies and shit about spring update then Lilly/Cobra and just Cobra then nothing, with what we know about 2019 from Bo himself, the next time he dares to answer someone on this thread. Watch out GearlessJoe I'm taking the "entitled" king crown from you.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Alright, thanks a lot. Specifically, I meant if they talked about the progress/showed new pics in the streams
No problem :) well yeah in every stream you see bo working on different cg,trying combat ecc ecc
But the info on the progression are almost always on patreon for pt 3.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Expecting fans of a game that is about licking boots to stop licking boots: does not compute o_O please try turning it off and back on again :)
Maybe you're right, and the people who'd like to become human carpets and human toilets also get turned on whenever they're being stepped on and force-fed feces in a metaphorical sense, that'd explain why so many people are still on board with whatever crap Bo and Koda are cooking up, even when it's so clearly become something akin to an abusive relationship at this point.
Well, I for one like to be stepped on only in the literal sense, and the kind of behavior the devs and their staunchest defenders exhibit on the regular makes me wanna vomit, so shame on them :cool:

Last edited:

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
He’s not even begun on Jester???

Spending a month on some random bugfix and adding a scene for lily?

What nightmare development hell is this lol

Floor 7 page 1000 confirmed mid 2021

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
He’s not even begun on Jester???

Spending a month on some random bugfix and adding a scene for lily?

What nightmare development hell is this lol

Floor 7 page 1000 confirmed mid 2021
We first heard of Koda working on Jester around 2 weeks ago during one of Bo's streams. He was complaining to Bo that Jester's dialogue didn't show up because of a script Bo made for Yvonne if I remember correctly.

But yeah, we're 100% back in it. And to think after Crow I started beliving we were finally going back on track. What a disappointment.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
We first heard of Koda working on Jester around 2 weeks ago during one of Bo's streams. He was complaining to Bo that Jester's dialogue didn't show up because of a script Bo made for Yvonne if I remember correctly.

But yeah, we're 100% back in it. And to think after Crow I started beliving we were finally going back on track. What a disappointment.
Optimism my friend, is your worst enemy.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
So the so called "update" aka bug fixes that were supposed to come out in May will actually be the update for June? Great

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes