RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ambrosio123

Dec 19, 2019
well so i might be missing something but i really dont know how to progress further in 6.5 f, i haveunlocked all 3 options when using unknown potion, i have the stare option at the fight , do i have to beat doctor swan somehow or what should i do, i dont seem to find any walktrough of this particular part of the game and idk how to get to the crow scenes please if someone knows what to do id apreciatte the help

edit: ok i checked and it seems my save state is bugged out bc i cannot start chapter 2 of 6.5 f, even tho i got the scenes of swan trampling without the poison effect , please if someone has a save state of chapter 2 itd be of grat help

Last edited:

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
Why no F7? Why no Jester? Why no Lily why no blablabla
Simply because... ? Don't get your hopes up. Bo and Koda kinda doing what they want so don't expect any update too soon, or you'll just get more angry at them for literally nothing. Tbh if that really angers you, just stop patroning and come back there to see if there's any update worth the 2$, instead of whining and insulting all the [staunchest defenders] who just try make you chill out and fap (that's why we're here in the first place) :)

Reactions: asddsaasd123hello

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Simply because... ? Don't get your hopes up. Bo and Koda kinda doing what they want so don't expect any update too soon, or you'll just get more angry at them for literally nothing. Tbh if that really angers you, just stop patroning and come back there to see if there's any update worth the 2$, instead of whining and insulting all the [staunchest defenders] who just try make you chill out and fap (that's why we're here in the first place) :)
We aren’t mad, just disappointed.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Don't talk shit about people behind their backs and then come here posting smile emojis. It's pathetic.

Now go back on Discord, and next time you come here have the decency to at least change username.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Look at Bo/Koda's SIMP, magnificient creature, majestic I must say.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I remember when I was a Patron like an year ago... Koda actually used to make excuses as to why he missed the dates.

Now, he just like, "Yeah, sorry."

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
A singer tweeted this which translates to 'disappointed but not surprised' and if that doesn't describe the development of this game for the most part I don't know what does.
smc.PNG

Reactions: Z - Reborn

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Sorry, but them "doing what they want" is reason enough for people to be angry at them, especially when what Koda wants to do is slack off 24/7 while throwing out excuses left and right for all the lost progress, and what Bo wants to do is slightly editing the same possibly stolen drawing 849 times. And it only got this bad since they've realized that they've got an army of unconditional financial supporters like yourself, letting them get away with almost anyhing. People like you are a big part of the reason this game has gone to shit, bud.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Sorry, but them "doing what they want" is reason enough for people to be angry at them, especially when what Koda wants to do is slack off 24/7 while throwing out excuses left and right for all the lost progress, and what Bo wants to do is slightly editing the same possibly stolen drawing 849 times. And it only got this bad since they've realized that they've got an army of unconditional financial supporters like yourself, letting them get away with almost anyhing. People like you are a big part of the reason this game has gone to shit, bud.
But Joe...they can earn more monies "FlIpPiNg BaRgErS" you know.... it's impossible that they are ....how do you say it.....what's the correct word? ~hmmm (sorry XD) I mean the action of taking the milk from the teat of a cow....Well that.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Alright, it's been a few days into June, hello? Wait there's nothing? Oh right, just like last year we're getting delays again! Please just @ me when it's here lol

AienDark

Sep 12, 2018
Hi, I struggled a bit after I lost progress on couple of first floors and I did not want to use save edit. Ended up with doing it all over again anyway, so if anyone needs it, here is three saves for the first three floors.
First floor:

Second floor:

Third floor:

NRS_nian

Mar 30, 2020
Hi all
I keep getting the error "Unable to find file: Graphics/Battlers/Crow/MC/mc_naked_pisspot4" and game crashing - I have the most up to date version of the game I could find and this still keeps happening, any ideas?
This is strange,I looked at the file and the file you reported as wrong doesn't exist, it's correct location should be "Graphics\Pictures\Crow\MC\mc_naked_pisspot4"
To resolve it, you may need to decrypt the encrypted packet and copy the file in the correct location to the location where you reported the error.
(English is not my native language so I used Google Translate, if I misunderstood you or made a mistake, please let me know, I hope it helps!)

iceysugar

Apr 1, 2018
But Joe...they can earn more monies "FlIpPiNg BaRgErS" you know.... it's impossible that they are ....how do you say it.....what's the correct word? ~hmmm (sorry XD) I mean the action of taking the milk from the teat of a cow....Well that.
This will probably be my first and last time posting but just wanted to say no, they won't earn more flipping burgers. Why?
Because they will get their asses fired for either:

-serving burnt patties which nobody wants​
-flooding the store with customers waiting for their delay orders​
-stealing recipes from BurgerKing and selling it at Mcdonalds​

Peace.

Apr 22, 2020
Aside from the ones that are already released, Kaori and the jester, did Bo Wei or Koda ever talk about options/ideas for other Mistresses? I think there was a Mrs Grinch discussed at some point?

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I wasn't aware that Bo was stealing art. Does anybody know the original artist(s)?
Just gonna save you some work GearlessJoe

The basic rundown is that Bo has been caught stealing art in the past. The first time was when he copy-pasted a foot from for Eliza's floor, and some Anon from the ToT general in 8chan noticed. The second time was when he traced a guy having his nose blocked by some toes from a for the unreleased Cobra/Spring update, and Entropylol caught on.
Then there's two added factors:
Firstly, Bo has reused the stolen Msize CG a ludicrous amount of times, sometimes even altering it a bunch so it's not obvious that it's the same goddamn sole (See the pic attached).
Secondly, there's a very good chance that Bo has plagiarized art in even more occasions, given how completely inconsistent with his artstyle some CGs are, but since no one's found out where they're really from we can't be 100% sure. This is very evident in Khulan's floor (See the second pic attached).
Someone confronted Bo about his plagiarism once, he seemed unremorseful and said that he was doing it because "it saved time" (lol).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes