RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YayaSHIRO

Jan 22, 2020
Guys he’ll release the new content but every scene will be like Heide and won’t be formatted yet. Then he won’t ever complete it.
More like the new content is in his head, he just need to code it up. Only need a few hours, oops, wasted too much time fapping, let's set the release date to tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, oh no, forgot all the content, let's hope everyone forgets about the announcement.

Classic koda.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
TBH I've been waiting for a whole day in order to find a new interesting koda delaying meme and this is exactly what I've been looking for!
More like the new content is in his head, he just need to code it up. Only need a few hours, oops, wasted too much time fapping, let's set the release date to tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, oh no, forgot all the content, let's hope everyone forgets about the announcement.

Classic koda.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
okay I got a non-delay topic here...
I got yesterday to level 15, but the grind will be pain,
Ex levels gives you the highest Exp but as they get harder with each level, it still gives you the same amount of Exp
is there anyway to get faster at leveling up?
(without the Cobra trick)

Apr 22, 2020
okay I got a non-delay topic here...
I got yesterday to level 15, but the grind will be pain,
Ex levels gives you the highest Exp but as they get harder with each level, it still gives you the same amount of Exp
is there anyway to get faster at leveling up?
(without the Cobra trick)
Only grinding Lily's lvl 3 fight, in my experience.

igniss

Jul 12, 2019
long time lurker here, i mean if you are so sick and tired of him there is a way to get him out?xD
just do what the internet is doing lately and cancel him?xD

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
So has he just been radio silent for the past day?
Status @ 10am EDT (July 2) - Back up and working again. I can't work straight through the day again (obligation this afternoon) but I still hope to release tonight (Eastern Time).
Fuck you Koda. I don't believe your scam
He went from promising to release 2 days ago to "hopefully" releasing tonight? I would be so embarrassed if I was him. Like this dude has to be a teenager or some shit right?

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
So has he just been radio silent for the past day?

He went from promising to release 2 days ago to "hopefully" releasing tonight? I would be so embarrassed if I was him. Like this dude has to be a teenager or some shit right?
He has to be. Atleast an adult man child. No sane developer with a community would treat their community like this. He's completely incompetent.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm familiar with procrastination, but the key to being a good procrastinator is the ability to still squeeze in the task before the deadline. Koda delays until he assumes he can delay no longer without considering the work carefully, throws up a bs deadline, and misses it by a mile because he never had a real grasp on the amount of work he had to do in the first place.

It's pretty obvious, to me at least, that Koda hasn't done shit with this update for weeks leading up to the last couple of days, then tried to cram it all in over a 24 hour period, once again underestimated the workload, probably "took a break" for several hours, and now has once again let players down patreons and non patreons alike. Brutal.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
Cool, never thought that I would see my kind here
(Hiç beklemezdim bir femdom oyunun yorumlarında karşıma Türk çıkacağını. Cidden her yerdeyiz mk :D)
You would not believe how Koda manages to piss of people everywhere around the world.

(Hocam bizden az var zaten artık sik kardeşi sayılırız Burdan Kodanın amına koyayım.)

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
between 30 June and 1 July koda lost 13 patreons and bo wei lost more than 190 patreons, including me...
maybe they should release something

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
between 30 June and 1 July koda lost 13 patreons and bo wei lost more than 190 patreons, including me...
maybe they should release something
A lot of people have patreon set to automatically unsub on the 1st of each month , and I've followed bowei's sub count as a social experiment and his subs always harddip each 1st so those nums are meaningless.

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes