RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
Koda- Don't you think it would be better if you delete the confidence mechanic after Lily breaks Ethan ? Cuz it really feels weird that you can lecture her while being her slave.

If you don't answer i assume it won't be done but i still try
What, after become Ethan's master, how can u find the option to lecture her

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
By breaks do you mean the Apprentice Dream scene from her old stuff, or her new Provisional Master stuff?

I mean provisional master stuff, not the dream.

Because in the "talk" section i still can lecture her and this is a bit off topic when you fully submitted imo.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
By breaks do you mean the Apprentice Dream scene from her old stuff, or her new Provisional Master stuff?
Someone has to ask you this Koda:
What's your explanation for getting the release date for this latest update wrong so many times? You know this is a reoccurring issue that you have, are you taking any steps in order to fix it? Because it seems that you aren't, and everyone is expecting the next update to be delayed to hell all over again. Is this the kind of standard that you want to set for yourself as a developer?

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
this is getting ridiculous i cant even fucking touch the boots and when i do they fuck me with the same scene what hell and there is no swan content this update basically added more errors and bugs....... next time someone gets late i will tell him bro u koda (LATE) man where are u

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
its posible to defeat swan even while being poisoned, i had recovere it but i cannot do it again for some reason.
here is the video:

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I mean provisional master stuff, not the dream.

Because in the "talk" section i still can lecture her and this is a bit off topic when you fully submitted imo.
Oh, yes, I see. Just a menu redirect error. Thanks.

Certainly a habit I'm trying to break. Let's try and do better with Jester!

... next time someone gets late i will tell him bro u koda (LATE) man where are u
Lol. Make sure you're on 1.15.3.1 if you're experiencing early crashes.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Oh, yes, I see. Just a menu redirect er koreanror. Thanks.

Lol. Make sure you're on 1.15.3.1 if you're experiencing early crashes.
So jester still one week (4 weeks) after this update?

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
So, you're telling me. That I have to replay back to swan, to get the new swan stuff? That's shitty.
Also. Where the fuck has the alt enter command to go fullscreen disappeared to now? I cant go fullscreen at all.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You know, that stuff is something I bet a lot of people have had on their minds but felt too awkward/unconfortable asking to your face, I know I was one of them. I don't get what the Tucker meme is but I can figure, and your silly/sarcastic tone isn't appreciated either. Grow up.

Oct 6, 2018
I entered lily place with puppy gear once and the boot fetching worked. Now I try to go again with puppy gear and it doesnt work. Says that its not safe for me to go and that i need to trust her more. What do I do next?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes