• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

vampirefish

Oct 27, 2019
They were supposed to be added in "Spring Cleaning."
But this being ToT the "Spring Cleaning" update was delayed 3 times and then abandoned when Koda found a new project "Warriors Guild" to use as a scapegoat for further delays.
thanks for telling me. but what a pity about that. i have used potion k you know.

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
this, imagine they were working for a company, they would be kicked out first month xD

also they made another game they have to update and that they worked on, instead of working on their content.
If they just focused on ONE of those ( claus,crow and swan, floor7 ) then there would be no delays xD
That's exactly it. They don't treat this as a job, they treat it as a weekend hobby.
It's quite a lot like when I wrote short stories in high school. I started about five a month but rarely got through half of them or finished. Reasons being, it got to difficult to continue what I started, I got bored, I got distracted by something else. Bo and Koda do the same, they work on WG, floor 7, Swan, Crow, Cobra, Spring Cleaning, until they get bored or get to a step that will just be tedious and then move onto something they view as more fun for them to work on.

The difference between my little emo ass writing short stories for myself, and them-is that I wasn't charging the public 2 grand a month to hear about me writing them and never see them. I think it's gotten more and more clear that Bo and Koda are making ToT and Warriors Guild for no one else's enjoyment save there own. Who else would want a single floor that took well over a year to make? Who else would want an over bloated journal feature?

The only reason they make a release at all is to pay the bills. I'm finding it more and more increasingly telling that the ONLY time a release came out quickly last year just so happened to come the same month there patron revenue was about to drop below 2,000 dollars.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
> first line of dialogue is broken english
Why even bother :(
go right ahead and start translating yourself.
no? , shut it.
Complaning about these things is complanning abot a favor done to you.
all i see is a brat going all out about something like this
*bwahhh this money bagg is to heavy i don't like it*....... wen some one gives you some thing free even if you could only understand 50% of it the correct reaction is *thank you*
why bother ? use you brain to make sence of what is written

"*he began to weare mentaly and became inferior, the fact that he brought long lasting battles against the succubus this was the biggest mistake for the incubus*"
that is just a lil part of the intruduction and hell i can make sence of it crystal clear if i give it 5 seconds to think.......... enjoy what you are given.(n)

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
T
no? , shut it.
*bwahhh this money bagg is to heavy i don't like it*....... wen some one gives you some thing free even if you could only understand 50% of it the correct reaction is *thank you*

"*he began to weare mentaly and became inferior, the fact that he brought long lasting battles against the succubus this was the biggest mistake for the incubus*"
that is just a lil part of the intruduction and hell i can make sence of it crystal clear if i give it 5 seconds to think.......... enjoy what you are given.(n)
True

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
how to have A in turns
you can have A in potions by not using them
A in level by fighting level 3
but turns always c
why ??

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
how to have A in turns
you can have A in potions by not using them
A in level by fighting level 3
but turns always c
why ??
turns is based on how many turns it takes to defeat them. longer fights give a C rank, and short fights give A rank.

Nov 30, 2018
no? , shut it.

It makes perfect sense to you though. Your English level is about the same as the translation.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
It makes perfect sense to you though. Your English level is about the same as the translation.
funny that you should say that, you are only making my point stronger lol.
My english is bad? sure ok i can acept that no problem.. however .. you did understand me ... stop being lazy AF and give your brain some work

Reactions: B2B2
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes