RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
all three are proper Game Overs. There's two different ones where you become a pet/reindeer, and a toy end.

EDIT:
1: ask for feet at the shoe game (option 2) 3 times.
2: be fully drained (no equipment too) and talk to 2nd screen Claus while collared.
3: Open the third big box after the chimny
any way to get out the room and come back tower ?

Feb 19, 2019
all three are proper Game Overs. There's two different ones where you become a pet/reindeer, and a toy end.

EDIT:
1: ask for feet at the shoe game (option 2) 3 times.
2: be fully drained (no equipment too) and talk to 2nd screen Claus while collared.
3: Open the third big box after the chimny
There aren't any happy ending?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
What do you mean for #2? How do you get drained (or was that a typo)?

I suggest entering the chimney when this is showing in the room on the left:
View attachment 977769
To get through this route, you just need to go Down, Right, Down, Left, Down, then finally Left (changing directions when you hit a wall).

You need to use the heels to get through to the third box, but they should help at any time.

Depending on how you define a "good" ending, I don't think there is one. There is at least one "Happy End" where Ethan is enslaved, and a "Bad End", but all the ends I've seen are Game Overs.
how many of the endings are there?

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
There was a great set of saves that I saw awhile ago, in the pastebin link I think. Does anyone know if there is some thing like that for this update?

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
So there are 3 endings and all of them result in a game over right? And we can't do anything with the dog bone or bear. And for some reason you can only wear one part of the reindeer set. Looks like a lot of incomplete stuff to me. Unsurprisingly

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So there are 3 endings and all of them result in a game over right? And we can't do anything with the dog bone or bear. And for some reason you can only wear one part of the reindeer set. Looks like a lot of incomplete stuff to me. Unsurprisingly
exactly, but if someone can share a save right before the drained of stats ending that would be grand :D

Reactions: Bonger12345
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes