RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bruhperv

Mar 21, 2020
stupid question, but how do you get the miss clause mini game?
i loaded my old save into the new version but nothing changed

Oct 30, 2017
You seem like a passionate guy. Just like me.
You posted so much stuff and there is so much for me to address that now I don't feel like doing it. Not because I wouldn't have a plausible reply to each point you made, but because of the sheer amount of things I would have to address, point by point. My post would have to be thrice as big as yours. And coming to think of it, that would ultimately lead us nowhere. (Bro... I just want more ToT. :confused:)

All I'm saying is I will try out MGD out of your recommendation, because I highly doubt your passion for it would be in vain.
Gotta respecc that.

It is a shame that it apparently doesn't have a lot of foot-focused scenes, because I'm specially attracted by female ass and feet. But Imma try it anyway, rest assured. The butterfly babe and the kitsune, right?

Reactions: c-+

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
You posted so much stuff and there is so much for me to address that now I don't feel like doing it. Not because I wouldn't have a plausible reply to each point you made, but because of the sheer amount of things I would have to address, point by point. My post would have to be thrice as big as yours. And coming to think of it, that would ultimately lead us nowhere. (Bro... I just want more ToT. :confused:)

All I'm saying is I will try out MGD out of your recommendation, because I highly doubt your passion for it would be in vain.
Gotta respecc that.

It is a shame that it apparently doesn't have a lot of foot-focused scenes, because I'm specially attracted by female ass and feet. But Imma try it anyway, rest assured. The butterfly babe and the kitsune, right?
Dude, you don't even need need to grind to start enjoying Mari The Butterfly, just slap that expansion in and enjoy it. It really is top tier foot fetish content despite the limited/humble amount of CGs it has. MGD has an advantage that sadly ToT will never have, more than just 2 content creators/artists/writers. As Ceasar said once "Fetishists alone WEAK, Fetishists together STRONG".

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Man you haven't tried it yet? leave whatever you're doing doesn't matter and go play it lol Kotone (blonde foxy girl) has really good feet scenes, she does like mindbreak and stuff as well, sexy as hell.
Also there's Venefica's scenes, she's really sexy too, she wears boots and is more dominatrix-like. There's more stuff, Gearless made a guide of that.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019

Gotta respecc that.

the ninja chicks have some foot stuff too.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
it is true that something big is coming in 6.5F Pt.3. As far as I've been told it's more of a Bo Wei universe thing than a lore thing, but truth be told I don't know the full of it either because I've asked for the chat to be kept spoiler-free.
I don't doubt this part. I doubt that it will ever come out though.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
"Every floor has a prisoner...
And a female jailer guarding them" -Keith
*Broken in floors 5 and onwards
The female jailers are all strong fighters, their "element" can be guessed by the color of the clothes that they wear. Water-type attacks are super effective against Fire-type fighters and so on. Also told to us by Keith.
*Broken in floors 5 and onwards
The prisoners are people belonging to the many dojos throughout the land. Told to us by Harold.
*Broken in floor 4
To be fair, those 3 statements were spoken by Keith/Keith/Harold and not the actual wardens so it's fair to call it unreliable narration rather than retcons. They simply believed it was like that but it be like this instead.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
To be fair, those 3 statements were spoken by Keith/Keith/Harold and not the actual wardens so it's fair to call it unreliable narration rather than retcons. They simply believed it was like that but it be like this instead.
Well, wardens don't say shit to Ethan, which I think is good for a change, and Keith seems to have way more info about the tower than he should, given that he's being kept on the very first floor. He also knows that Master Roman is being kept on the top floor somehow.
Now, what's more likely...

a) This is just another case of bad writing
or
b) Bo was setting Keith up as an agent of misinformation, hoping to subvert people's expectations

Also consider:
Koda wasn't a co-dev yet for the first bunch of floors
Keith just randomly goes "Oh yeah, remember how I'm good at peddling stuff?" after an awkward pause in one of his dialogue options, and that's supposed to explain how he can trade a variety of items and craft weapons and armor from the inside of his fucking cell.
You're Keith's best friend but he's still charging you for everything, he doesn't even give you a discount compared to the other merchants in the tower. What the fuck does he even need MONEY for!?
Once you free Keith he just stays by his cell, even though he knows that Howard (I've been calling him Harold, oops) is just upstairs, and he's free to leave, and he's not addicted to Scarlett anymore, and Ethan is fighting alone for his sake somewhere up the tower, etc.

So yeah, the retcons aren't the only inconsistencies in the story (this is all from the 1st floor too), and I doubt Koda has an explanation planned for all of these. The truth is it's just convenient for them to keep things as is, even if it doesn't make sense, and we all know how Boda love convenience.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Well, wardens don't say shit to Ethan, which I think is good for a change, and Keith seems to have way more info about the tower than he should, given that he's being kept on the very first floor. He also knows that Master Roman is being kept on the top floor somehow.
Now, what's more likely...

a) This is just another case of bad writing
or
b) Bo was setting Keith up as an agent of misinformation, hoping to subvert people's expectations

Also consider:
Koda wasn't a co-dev yet for the first bunch of floors
Keith just randomly goes "Oh yeah, remember how I'm good at peddling stuff?" after an awkward pause in one of his dialogue options, and that's supposed to explain how he can trade a variety of items and craft weapons and armor from the inside of his fucking cell.
You're Keith's best friend but he's still charging you for everything, he doesn't even give you a discount compared to the other merchants in the tower. What the fuck does he even need MONEY for!?
Once you free Keith he just stays by his cell, even though he knows that Howard (I've been calling him Harold, oops) is just upstairs, and he's free to leave, and he's not addicted to Scarlett anymore, and Ethan is fighting alone for his sake somewhere up the tower, etc.
Keith may be an idiot who thinks that his master is the most important person and so he should be at the top guarded by most powerful person.

About him wanting money. Every person on every floor wants money for some reason so its propably just a plot hole.

Regardind the broken rules. Can you elaborate?
Also we may already know reason why they abduct boys.

Reactions: lt123

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Bo's intentions with Keith's dialogue feel clear to me, you just need to accept that he's not exactly the brightest crayon in the box.
Regardind the broken rules. Can you elaborate?
Really the biggest retcon is the elemental system. First they were going for an Avatar (TLAB) rip-off with some pokemon mixed in (which didn't make any sense), but then they abandoned that completely. Crow/Swan/Jester/Karen all have no "element". It's not hard to see that they absolutely DIDN'T have anything planned out from the start, they just made shit up on the go as it suited them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Bo's intentions with Keith's dialogue feel clear to me, you just need to accept that he's not exactly the brightest crayon in the box.

Really the biggest retcon is the elemental system. First they were going for an Avatar (TLAB) rip-off with some pokemon mixed in (which didn't make any sense), but then they abandoned that completely. Crow/Swan/Jester/Karen all have no "element". It's not hard to see that they absolutely DIDN'T have anything planned out from the start, they just made shit up on the go as it suited them.
Isn't Swan a water user?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes