• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 1811997

Lul, wait, so we've been getting delayed this entire time and it's only going to be a patch for Lamefall? Not Level0 for the demon girls or whatever? Insanely impressive, as always, looks like I need to come back in 2 or 3 months. Thank heck UTW is coming out.

D

Deleted member 1811997

why did we need a heelfall update? that shit was released as a 1.0 and i dont recall too many bugs.
Apparently Koda needed a more legitimate sounding excuse to delay everything else, hence a useless patch almost no one wants while he's taking his sweet time to act like he's doing something.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
I just noticed but, since we can learn lighting moves in this game,will there be scene with yvone when we teach her moves?

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
I just noticed but, since we can learn lighting moves in this game,will there be scene with yvone when we teach her moves?
probably not i believe the only thing you teach her is the fire punch and she gets better than you lmao, doubt they'll ever come back to her in an update cuz there will never be another update with koda sitting there digging in his ass for two years now, if they cant even tie koda down to a chair and force him to do something with his big body self, we wont be getting that LMAO

Reactions: M0oke3Y

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
i'm curious, which updates came out in 2020. I'm wondering what people got for 24 euros. was it just the halloween game, the claus update, and the lily expansion?

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Koda isn't being let go. They're using the Heelfall release strategy for future releases, which is Bo makes the content, Koda tidies up the script, and then Bo releases. Koda can then work on improving whatever he wants without holding up releases. Essentially it means releases will be less polished but more frequent. Level 0, F7, and Swan/Crow Ch. 3 still need to be released by Koda. Bo also said he's focusing on ToT for the foreseeable future and doesn't plan on making more side games for now. Just wanted to clear up the situation for everyone.

And yes this also means Floor 8 has a decent chance of coming out before Floor 7. Bo won't change the name because it's a funny meme that way. Koda said he'd get F7 out before July and F8 but I would not bet on that.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
With this stupidity I think we should just let this thread die like the development of ToT died and instead go to the here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: zoqlia

gromker

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, I would like to unlock this scene, but I found an osoe who wrote about it, but I did not understand if there is someone who would explain me step by step how to do it in the easiest way?

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, I would like to unlock this scene, but I found an osoe who wrote about it, but I did not understand if there is someone who would explain me step by step how to do it in the easiest way?
When you save each of the thunder dojo members, Karen will give you a task to do and it's almost always followed by a scene. I don't remember what member this one is specifically, but eventually you will need to unclog a drain in the sewer, and you can find the second half of a skull helmet in there. The first half is somewhere on Karen's floor. I wanna say it's in the storage room with her boots but I could be wrong. When you combine the two skull helmet pieces, you get it as gear. However, if you use it to fight her, you will get this scene.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes