RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
rechecked it just to be sure before replying, it is just like that, cannot be enhanced further.
It shows that "Enhance!" option, but when you click it you go to craft instead, also, when you fight Swan, she'll use it against you.
Both of these are only possible when its enhancement is complete.
Thank you, that's what I was told in a personal message. I misunderstood the dialog box when interacting with the box.
It's nice to have been verified :)

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Sorry, I've tried to search but with no luck...

I'm confronting Iris final battle on Her throne and have got 3 scrolls. How can I beat her? the QTE Lev 6 seems far too difficult to be beaten... : /
Thank you all
You don't need to do any of the QTEs, just try the steps below.

Two simple ways to stop all her attacks when she gets into any stance to attack:
1. Drink any potion
2. Use one of the following moves :
View attachment 1308640

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
half of the F95 users are fuming and begging for the leaked unfinished version of crow & swan pt3
while the other half keeps asking how to get to eat iris shit the fastest way

im just sitting here with my beta version of 7F asking myself in what world they live in, my goodness gracious
View attachment 1318299 View attachment 1318300
My idea is because first one want a sneak peak that with Kodas shitting speed is likely 2 years away while the rest got their shit awaken *error thought process interrupted because security measurements got activated*
Anyway I think most ignore Kaori because they think they know Kaori will get released somewhere arround this year and it is psychological proven, that the nearer somethings get, the less patient you become.
So those like me that want Kaori wait and drink Coffee and only think:"It's done when it's done." to keep themself from getting mad because we want it and need it.

I for example distract myself thinking about what Rose would do with Ethan because I know, we will not get her befor 2023.
On the same reason I do not think about what could be done to expand Lily because this could be nearer.

Reactions: YugataKisu

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
My idea is because first one want a sneak peak that with Kodas shitting speed is likely 2 years away while the rest got their shit awaken *error thought process interrupted because security measurements got activated*
Anyway I think most ignore Kaori because they think they know Kaori will get released somewhere arround this year and it is psychological proven, that the nearer somethings get, the less patient you become.
So those like me that want Kaori wait and drink Coffee and only think:"It's done when it's done." to keep themself from getting mad because we want it and need it.

I for example distract myself thinking about what Rose would do with Ethan because I know, we will not get her befor 2023.
On the same reason I do not think about what could be done to expand Lily because this could be nearer.
kaori, lily and rose are clearly the best girls
everyone else is fat and old, im really dissapointed how little i care about 8F and the Swan & Crow pt 3 leak i think i lost my hype for this game hopefully kaori and karen part 2 will re-ignite the fire ToT used to have for me as Rose is like you said far away even tho Bo stated he plans to release Rose in Spring 2022

other then that heres something cool
Bild_2021-07-25_154948.png
(kinda hoping my fanart becomes canon and karen makes lily gag on her foot, but probably not)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
My excitement for Swann died when I found out she actually a manipulator via toxins to make mind errode and working together with Crow pinning her as the evil so she can make their mind corrupt.
I think Lily scene in 9F might be more my idea where she tries to talk sense into Ethan to leave this tower with her because she really want to have a master disciple relationship with him and the reaper is going to "kill" him.
But this may be our wishfull speaking.
Mayby because of your beta scene you have seen more of Kaori but I stop my hype because there is a message of doubt lingering in my mind, that she want only to break Ethan via Genjutsu and like one of the princesses in Heelfall only sees pleasure making her pray think she is trustworthy only then to reveal them, that all whas an act.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
everyone else is fat and old, im really dissapointed how little i care about 8F and the Swan & Crow pt 3 leak i think i lost my hype for this game hopefully kaori and karen part 2 will re-ignite the fire ToT used to have for me as Rose is like you said far away even tho Bo stated he plans to release Rose in Spring 2022

View attachment 1318344
(kinda hoping my fanart becomes canon and karen makes lily gag on her foot, but probably not)
If you're playing a BoWei game for anything other than stinky old ladies you'll be disappointed 95% of the time. You can tell thats where his fetishes and passions lie, so the content including them always has an extra level of polish. Luckily for me his tastes line up pretty well with mine, but I can see why others that enjoy more conventionally attractive women are put off by his stuff. Then again, would you go into a burger joint asking for the vegan options and expect a good selection?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If you're playing a BoWei game for anything other than stinky old ladies you'll be disappointed 95% of the time. You can tell thats where his fetishes and passions lie, so the content including them always has an extra level of polish. Luckily for me his tastes line up pretty well with mine, but I can see why others that enjoy more conventionally attractive women are put off by his stuff. Then again, would you go into a burger joint asking for the vegan options and expect a good selection?
No.
Honestly I whas disgusted by the viewpoint of being submissive but all the Lily signatures made me curious so I tried out for her skipping most of the content. Because of the Game I discovered, I had a submissive side to and hated femdom so much, because I met a whole bunch of crazy women including my mother and being submissive means letting those win. I accepted this side but are on the softer side. I am really put off for things like humilitation and degration or being without control all the time.

Reactions: YugataKisu
Nov 15, 2020
My excitement for Swann died when I found out she actually a manipulator via toxins to make mind errode and working together with Crow pinning her as the evil so she can make their mind corrupt.
Swan is working hard to help the monks recover from the Crow's poison, if you experienced any negative interactions with Swan it was down to the hallucinogenic affects of the toxins/was a dream. I for one am really glad Boda finally added a really altruistic and kind-hearted character into ToT.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018

View attachment 1318344
I think bo doesn't like females getting dommed by other girls, so you can only dream.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes