RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
They still weren't tho. Like you proved or at least couldnt prove me wrong.
I am just talking about the wording.
...What?
That image clearly shows Koda saying that he'd release the final bits of WG within the following days, and it's been 10 and not a peep from him. Is your point that Koda didn't specifically use the word 'ninja' because I don't even know what you are getting at?

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
Yes exactly because it was made fun of the wording ninja patching which wasnt fair imo since he didnt use it.

Dont worry we are on the same page if it comes to his false promises, delays and his irresponsible time management.

• Angry
Reactions: besaid

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
well he ignored all of our feedbacks and complaints about him
In all fairness, imagine if he did respond to this thread or any of the people who would flame him. He knows, we know there is no illusion to that effect but if he responds to one person at this point thats a never ending slew gate of shit, it would also probably end any hope of any updates.
Dont get me wrong im not condoning the inability to stick to self set deadlines nor the psudo-baiting but he probably never respond to it ESPECIALLY not this lynch mob of a thread.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Lynch mob is a bit harsh. You get a couple of people wishing horrible things happen to him but for most people its frustration and occasionally great memes. Has the backlash against the backlash against Koda begun?

Has anyone seen any updates on where he is up to btw? It's all gone quiet since the posts in the WG thread

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
Mate he literally put up a 3 day countdown in December, then took it down and didnt release for another two months. He still hasnt released the final final version.
Well thats true ofc.
I thought you were referring to the Ninja patch thing which was the wording of another member of this forum who also stated he thinks (not Koda) that it will be out 3 days after the release.

Like i stated earlier i dont want to defend kodas anything. But bitching on him witch sth he didnt said isnt fair.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
If thats the hill you are choosing to die on then go for your life.

Anyway I went back to Yvonne's level recently, I know I am probably in a minority of one here but she might be my favourite character so far. She has an air of undisguised contempt for the main character that really puts me in mind of my ex. Also the boots thing in battle is hot as fuck. Would love an expansion to her ending. Yvonne, Scarlett and Lily are still my favourite characters in ToT.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Does koda seriously have zero self-awareness or is he just taking advantage of all the patrons?

Are the patrons actually ‘into’ this kind of edging? Because that would make a lot of sense.

D

Deleted member 1966181

Hi HOW I Can Hack It.anyone know?please tell me or send your saved file

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Lynch mob is a bit harsh. You get a couple of people wishing horrible things happen to him but for most people its frustration and occasionally great memes. Has the backlash against the backlash against Koda begun?

Has anyone seen any updates on where he is up to btw? It's all gone quiet since the posts in the WG thread
I've seen devs attacked for less on this site

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes