RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah i think so ? i have the jade seal, i've beaten her once in her dojo or whatever that place was, i can't access it via normal trial again, i'm kinda stuck
That's it!! (Almost)
Now you have to go to Lady Butterfly (second option, the first is bugged or not developed, idk) and defeat her at lv 3. In the process of beating her, you'll learn a new skill.
There's no further content, you won't unlock the next floor. Feel free to discover all Lady Butterfly's content, it's pretty decent; but it's so tedious, boring and tiring after seeing it for the first time.

ohmagadd

Nov 28, 2020
That's it!! (Almost)
Now you have to go to Lady Butterfly (second option, the first is bugged or not developed, idk) and defeat her at lv 3. In the process of beating her, you'll learn a new skill.
There's no further content, you won't unlock the next floor. Feel free to discover all Lady Butterfly's content, it's pretty decent; but it's so tedious, boring and tiring after seeing it for the first time.
oh so floor 8 ( i'm assuming butterfly is floor 7 ) is only playable as a standalone as of now ? i keep reading some comments about floor 9 and 10 and such, were those memes ?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
oh so floor 8 ( i'm assuming butterfly is floor 7 ) is only playable as a standalone as of now ? i keep reading some comments about floor 9 and 10 and such, were those memes ?
No F9 is out as standalone but miss a good chunk of content.
F10 is not released at the moment but it will be another standalone.

Reactions: ohmagadd

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
Tbh, I don't even want to know xd.
I feel this community is an iceberg: the deeper you go, the worse it gets xd. And I'm already deep enough. I can just think of the amount of money these Lady Cobra's piggies have spent on Bo Wei and Koda to have a return of 0 game development in the past 3 years xd.
Anyway, you were right about the the first question, enjoy the Lady Butterfly content :)

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
...?
you don't know who i am and my role in this community do you?
you don't know that i single handedly can nuke this entire thread with a single sentence. again
Was refferring to the person that messaged you. Was saying that to them. Some kind of miscommunication? You had a image of somene threatening you and I was taking up for you. So what are you talking about? Please elucidate ... Cause I was showing respect and saying people shouldnt be talking trash to you or anyone. Did you not get the first part? Lol... This is consternating. Oh well. Oh btw I got offered to be a mod here ,but sadly so busy had to turn it down. Would love to do it maybe when work is not so hectic . Great job to everyone thus far I gtg. Always busy. Have a wonderful blessed time and be safe.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Was refferring to the person that messaged you. Was saying that to them. Some kind of miscommunication? You had a image of somene threatening you and I was taking up for you. So what are you talking about? Please elucidate ... Cause I was showing respect and saying people shouldnt be talking trash to you or anyone. Did you not get the first part? Lol... This is consternating. Oh well. Oh btw I got offered to be a mod here ,but sadly so busy had to turn it down. Would love to do it maybe when work is not so hectic . Great job to everyone thus far I gtg. Always busy. Have a wonderful blessed time and be safe.
TipsFedoraAndDips.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Woah, slow down there gallant knight.

My dearest e-girl.jpg
My thoughts exactly. Not even Ethan simps this badly.

• Haha
Reactions: overlordvoid

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Devs still not updated the game? Sweet
think bo said we're suppose to get a test version at the end of the month, ngl i thought f10 was gonna come out sooner but whenever it's out i'm sure it's gonna be a big update, seems rn that 1 floor= 1 year+

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
think bo said we're suppose to get a test version at the end of the month, ngl i thought f10 was gonna come out sooner but whenever it's out i'm sure it's gonna be a big update, seems rn that 1 floor= 1 year+
Keep in mind that now koda is working on F10 so you know the drill,hope not but we all know what happen when he get his hands on a project.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes