RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

MattKZ707

Sep 8, 2020
Other than the guide linked, there is no guide. You get past the 7th floor by getting the 3 butterfly wings, challenging Madame Glasswing, and then breaking the seal to escape. You have to win against Kaori as well. One butterfly wing is found behind the bookshelf after you break the 4th seal in Kaori's room (you get kaori's room key after breaking the first seal and sneaking into her room). The second butterfly wing is donating 818 gold to the fortune box, then ringing the bell. The 3rd butterfly wing is obtained by interacting with the pile of yellow stuff (pollen?) in the kitchen, and scattering it in the pond from the room above. Getting all 3 butterfly wings will allow you to break the seal to Madame Glasswing. There is no more content after this floor though in the main game. You'll have to download the 8f standalone game to continue, but without your items and lvs and shit.
I found the guide. That's what I was talking about. For those who want to know more in detail about the game's events, this guide is very complete. I didn't do it, I just found it.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Uh... did they add the 8th floor to the main game or do i still have to download it separately?

A.P.S

Feb 13, 2019
Hello,

How do you get the last butterfly from Koari room?

Whenever i enter there is this circle in front of the library so i can't open the secret passage

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Hello,

How do you get the last butterfly from Koari room?

Whenever i enter there is this circle in front of the library so i can't open the secret passage
Other than the guide linked, there is no guide. You get past the 7th floor by getting the 3 butterfly wings, challenging Madame Glasswing, and then breaking the seal to escape. You have to win against Kaori as well. One butterfly wing is found behind the bookshelf after you break the 4th seal in Kaori's room (you get kaori's room key after breaking the first seal and sneaking into her room). The second butterfly wing is donating 818 gold to the fortune box, then ringing the bell. The 3rd butterfly wing is obtained by interacting with the pile of yellow stuff (pollen?) in the kitchen, and scattering it in the pond from the room above. Getting all 3 butterfly wings will allow you to break the seal to Madame Glasswing. There is no more content after this floor though in the main game. You'll have to download the 8f standalone game to continue, but without your items and lvs and shit.
Read a few messages above my dude or search it up... lol

Reactions: A.P.S
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes