RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Stealerr

May 25, 2022
why is everyone on koda's ass when the original creator of the game bo wei literally works on 5 games at the same time really not giving much fucks about TOT , I ask because I don't really know who Koda is in relation to that game but Im sure Bo Wei is a lazy fuck too and cash oriented

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
anyone know how to beat lady butterfly's auto dodge after going to ninja suit? i can't do anything to her because just just dodge all the ways

Apr 22, 2020
why is everyone on koda's ass when the original creator of the game bo wei literally works on 5 games at the same time really not giving much fucks about TOT , I ask because I don't really know who Koda is in relation to that game but Im sure Bo Wei is a lazy fuck too and cash oriented
Bo Wei works on 5 games (and more) because Koda is in charge of finishing the ToT floors and translating them. Not really fair to call Bo Wei lazy, but he's complicit of Koda's actions (or lack thereof) because he refuses to just kick the guy off the project now that he's proved to be a liability (and can barely bring himself to say "no" whenever Koda says he wants to work on the projects that are supposed to be Koda-free).

anyone know how to beat lady butterfly's auto dodge after going to ninja suit? i can't do anything to her because just just dodge all the ways
You need to use Ember only. It's the only move she can't dodge.

If you want to beat her, though, you'll also need to hit hard enough you can defeat her in three hits even with the debuffs she imposes. I had to be like lvl 25-26 to do enough damage, with the proper gears.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
That's not a problem though. You are still getting content, regardless of the game being developed. With Koda, you get nothing but pickaxe emojis.

Nov 12, 2021
>why does no one complain about bo

Because although he's a shitter he atleast releases stuff.

Reminder: floor 7 is still technically unfinished, while it's taken koda this long to finish it (still not done) bo has dropped like 2 GIANT ASS games and like 6 mini ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: XMHK
Nov 12, 2021
Anyway just got done with the LVL0 playthrough (thank you YugataKisu for providing download link in DM) and once again, bo drops another game while koda is struggling to push out an hour worth of content.

>12 hours long
>7 different girls, each with 5 fucking endings
>fucking voice acting (just for one girl but still)
>almost as many CGs as like 4 TOT floors

What has koda done? Probably spent the last month trying to recycle an old kaori CG cept this time ethans got blonde hair in it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes