RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Is this discord server now open to everyone?
You can join but if you don't be a patron you have only 3 channel open: music suggestions, help-spoiler-warning and the one koda uses to give update reguarding the development and releases.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Maybe an April update :)
"Every date before the 23rd of april is fine"
What a sorry state all those bans and delayed updates have left our poor zazzaro in, he's become too complacent thanks to the mods' oppression and the devs' negligence :cry:
His spirit still lives on in our hearts!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Lily is easily the best girl. I think Karen is great too, practically all the girls are in my opinion (ironically with the exception of Khulan), but the fact that Lily is the only girl so far that doesn't just want a dog, but wants YOU to be her dog gives her so many points in my book. Probably the only time her position will be threatened is when meet Roxy again.
To be honest i have warmed up to Khulan after playing trough her interactions a couple of times. Especially the smile option. Khulan shows all the signs that she will further warm up to Ethan in the future. All of the gross stuff can be easily avoided, she gets a lot of hate because of cannibalism and the meme cauldron, but those two things are entirely optional.

My favourite girls would be Miss Claus, Khulan and Lily. All of them are straightforward, and are not really evil, Claus is straight up a good character, Khulan is barbaric but not really wicked, and Lily was at first manipulated, and her latter behaviour is completely justifiable.

Scarlett is meh, she has pretty good interactions, but i really dislike piss.
Yvonne and Karen are obnoxious, and for me a worrying sign of where the game could be heading.
Elisa has really good interactions, but she is off-putting.
Cobra? Findom is the worst fetish imaginable, enough said.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
can anyone explain who is (zazzaro) i dont get it is he a bad guy some pp insults him while others love him
He was a terrible human being with poor taste and judgement. Count yourself lucky you never had to suffer his presence.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
To be honest i have warmed up to Khulan after playing trough her interactions a couple of times. Especially the smile option. Khulan shows all the signs that she will further warm up to Ethan in the future. All of the gross stuff can be easily avoided, she gets a lot of hate because of cannibalism and the meme cauldron, but those two things are entirely optional.

My favourite girls would be Miss Claus, Khulan and Lily. All of them are straightforward, and are not really evil, Claus is straight up a good character, Khulan is barbaric but not really wicked, and Lily was at first manipulated, and her latter behaviour is completely justifiable.

Scarlett is meh, she has pretty good interactions, but i really dislike piss.
Yvonne and Karen are obnoxious, and for me a worrying sign of where the game could be heading.
Elisa has really good interactions, but she is off-putting.
Cobra? Findom is the worst fetish imaginable, enough said.
You have terrible taste.

Reactions: Orlov

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys, lets make the wait more interesting :D What do you think the game overs will be for the girls that don't have one yet? :D Or rather, what you wish them to be :D I will go first, this one is for you Zazzaro, I know you would hate most of these:D
1. Scarlet - a straight forward dominatrix-slave ending, he will be her toy in a dungeon somewhere for the rest of his life
2. Eliza - since her gimp suit ending won't happen since it was given to Yvonne, I will go with something else :D Maybe we can have two routs, one where Ethan repents and becomes her stocking slave, maybe always wearing a full body suit so that it keeps torturing him and one where you don't repent and maybe get a really dark ending like getting locked up in that cell like that old man Eliza tells you about until his final day where he submits to the goddess :D
3. Cobra - Again, two endings. One where she grows tired of you and mummifies you in her pantyhose and leaves you like that, buried. And another where she like turns you into a constant battery of power so that she can use you as a slave and as a level supply.
4. Lily - I don't know why, but because of her power complex, I can see Ethan becoming like a throne for her or something in her Dojo. Like a reminder for the rest.
5. Karen - Two endings again :D One where she uses that special technique she mentioned, and I can see her as well using you as a peace of the decorations in her room. That would be great. Another, really dark one like Khulan and the one I mentioned above, maybe she uses her sword on you or something?
What do you guys think? :D
P.s regarding the recent update maybe becoming an April update, I think Koda should give us an expansion for one of the characters this will be the longest wait so far. I don't mind honestly but I just cannot wait :D But then again I am a free loader so as long as I get to play the game I don't care what they do with it, the stuff so far has been amazing :D

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I'd be happy with expansions for Ethan to have bootlicker gear, reindeer gear and pirate outfits in his inventory to go trick or treating in.
And yes, the lack of game overs, false or otherwise, and selectable affectionate names for 5F villainesses leaves me feeling like there's something missing format-wise.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Hey guys, lets make the wait more interesting :D What do you think the game overs will be for the girls that don't have one yet? :D Or rather, what you wish them to be :D I will go first, this one is for you Zazzaro, I know you would hate most of these:D
1. Scarlet - a straight forward dominatrix-slave ending, he will be her toy in a dungeon somewhere for the rest of his life
2. Eliza - since her gimp suit ending won't happen since it was given to Yvonne, I will go with something else :D Maybe we can have two routs, one where Ethan repents and becomes her stocking slave, maybe always wearing a full body suit so that it keeps torturing him and one where you don't repent and maybe get a really dark ending like getting locked up in that cell like that old man Eliza tells you about until his final day where he submits to the goddess :D
3. Cobra - Again, two endings. One where she grows tired of you and mummifies you in her pantyhose and leaves you like that, buried. And another where she like turns you into a constant battery of power so that she can use you as a slave and as a level supply.
4. Lily - I don't know why, but because of her power complex, I can see Ethan becoming like a throne for her or something in her Dojo. Like a reminder for the rest.
5. Karen - Two endings again :D One where she uses that special technique she mentioned, and I can see her as well using you as a peace of the decorations in her room. That would be great. Another, really dark one like Khulan and the one I mentioned above, maybe she uses her sword on you or something?
What do you guys think? :D
P.s regarding the recent update maybe becoming an April update, I think Koda should give us an expansion for one of the characters this will be the longest wait so far. I don't mind honestly but I just cannot wait :D But then again I am a free loader so as long as I get to play the game I don't care what they do with it, the stuff so far has been amazing :D
Reguarding updates for the actual villainess i would like to see a submissive ending (like Scarlett, Eliza and Cobra) for Yvonne and Lily, after the no-permanent gameover you will be totally into them. I also hope for new scenes for Scarlett and Lily because they got like 1/0 new scene for their update and i am very curious about how Bo will draw Scarlett now after more than a year.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Lily gets a lot of hate in this forum for some reason, from people who think Karen is the best girl o_O Preposterous!
hehe those are the same guys that said Elisa is the best then switch to lily when she come out then karen now the ninja will be the best one , gess they are suckers for the new girl, i belive the 1 month lily update is better then the 6 months karen , now imagine if lily gets a 6 month update:p

Reactions: GearlessJoe
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes