RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
can someone provide or the op update the walkthrough? The front page link goes to a post I assume was edited becuase there is no walkthrough on it

Oct 11, 2018
Because they reworked some of previous dialogues and stuff.
About the rework what are they going to rework exactly?, if it is just dialogues... I don't care but if it is a new whole thing I will, I hope they add a way to advance faster in the story because I don't want to do everything again :(

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
About the rework what are they going to rework exactly?, if it is just dialogues... I don't care but if it is a new whole thing I will, I hope they add a way to advance faster in the story because I don't want to do everything again :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Because the content is seeded through most floors' progression, it is strongly recommended to start a new save.
What I'm wondering is if my back-up save file I made which has the absolute minimum progress possible on each floor (i.e. never lost a battle, never submitted, only won to farm items for crafting) would still require making a new save.

Reactions: c-+

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
he's been at it for quite a while, i guess he wants the CG, but clearly too lazy(dumb?) to google it/do it on his own
Ohh isn't this the guy asking for this same thing for like 5 months? If I recall correctly people gave him direct links a bunch of times too, I guess he wants the pictures printed and hand delivered at his house or something.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What i am hoping for most when the next update is finally released, is for more content and scenes for fully submitting to the goddesses in the tower excluding Yvonne all she does is give bad ends. Though it would be pretty sweet if Lily got more scenes in her latex outfit which could lead to a bad end, but the content i am wanting most is more Eliza, Cobra, Scarlett and Khulan they are my top fave out if the main enemies, but in order of my all time top 5 faves of the current women is Eliza, Cobra, Ms Clause, Lily and Scarlett. Anyway i just have to be patient the next update should be soon.

Reactions: Gamifexian

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord
Spring Cleaning release nudged to May 8 due to external (ie. non-dev) circumstances. Sorry!

guiltyspark343

Jun 26, 2018
Copy-Paste from Discord
Spring Cleaning release nudged to May 8 due to external (ie. non-dev) circumstances. Sorry!
Ugh I hope the game gets automatically flagged as "abandoned" after 6 months of inactivity... would be a nice indicator of the devs' ability to promise and deliver.

Reactions: Amanwholive

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yep, we are getting closer and closer to my prediction of it being released in the second half of May, just 1 or 2 more "spring cleaning nudges" or whatever they call them these days and we are there.

After that all that's left is the next floor prediction being in July.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes